getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post your random thought at the moment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422203)

Azyliux 03-02-2023 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5029265)
I ended up with a sore... the area between my pussy and anus, which wasn't really the goal 😆

Perineum is the word you are looking for I think. One of my favorite spots for bodywriting, but a bit hard to access by yourself.

<sarcasm>I'm so sorry to hear your perineum is sore from wedgies.</sarcasm>

HH Maybe 03-02-2023 04:22 PM

Humm been thinking if a Guys punished by girls by cock size thread would go over.

pluky 03-02-2023 09:17 PM

I need to try humidifying an area (with hydrating cream for exmaple) before applying e-stim. But the idea is so scary.

pluky 03-05-2023 02:20 AM

My pussy hurts now from humping a foam roller, maybe not a great idea for someone who takes too long to edge / cum.

Archerk 03-05-2023 12:19 PM

I've just been banned from Reddit for sharing someone's pictures from the viral exposure thread, this sucks

pluky 03-05-2023 05:58 PM

So I went to sleep wearing two tops and I woke up with one, I have no memory of getting up, taking off the first layer, and putting the second one back on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archerk (Post 5032471)
I've just been banned from Reddit for sharing someone's pictures from the viral exposure thread, this sucks

Not familiar with Reddit, does that break a specific rule ?

Archerk 03-05-2023 10:58 PM

they've claimed it it was a non consensual posting, which is for good reason against the rules, I don't know if someone reported it or it was just assumed.

pluky 03-07-2023 05:16 PM

I think I'm sleep walking. The other day when I woke up I noticed that I took off one of the 2 layers of tops I was wearing to sleep, and had no memory of it. Today right before sleeping, I took off layer 1, and put back on layer 2 to sleep in, and I woke up not wearing layer 2, but 1, I have no memory of doing this change. What the crap ?! Like I'm sleep walking, and just changing clothes in my sleep ?! That's so weird. I mean it makes sense that I would change clothes in my sleep because they annoy me and I get changes of temperature, but why do I remember nothing of it 0___0

Azyliux 03-08-2023 04:52 PM

I didn't expect that getting more involved on getDare would reinvigorate my offline IRL BDSM play... but I'm very pleased it has.

pluky 03-09-2023 06:14 AM

I've been asked way too many times about weather I tried or considered trying my e-stim tool on my genitals. I started to consider it in my head and just thinking about it got my heart rate up, so scary.

Thifr 03-13-2023 07:55 AM

Anal plugging can turning really bad. However cautious I am, adding a rope at its base, I almost lost it in my back... Fuck, it was closed (the rope was almost out too) ... And it's not a little one, the biggest one of Lovense's plugs... I think it was the last time for me.

pluky 03-13-2023 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 5041178)
Anal plugging can turning really bad. However cautious I am, adding a rope at its base, I almost lost it in my back... Fuck, it was closed (the rope was almost out too) ... And it's not a little one, the biggest one of Lovense's plugs... I think it was the last time for me.

Wow I can feel your anxiety about that happening to you, I felt that fear when a big thong I forced into my pussy got suck, I thought I was gonna throw up.

Aren't they supposed to have a base and a specific shape to avoid this kind of accident ?

Thifr 03-13-2023 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5041184)
Wow I can feel your anxiety about that happening to you, I felt that fear when a big thong I forced into my pussy got suck, I thought I was gonna throw up.

Aren't they supposed to have a base and a specific shape to avoid this kind of accident ?

Yes, they are supposed to be made to avoid this problem, I mean, the good brands toys, not sure for those from Wish... But accident happens, and I red a lot of posts about this kind of accident on differents forums. That's for this reason I used a little rope at the base, but with a fixed knot, a loop that I pass around the base. A loop isn't good enough, I should remake a knot each time... Anyway.
Keep in mind this hole is really a strong muscle ^^ even more if it's hungry 💪😅

pluky 03-13-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 5041197)
Yes, they are supposed to be made to avoid this problem, I mean, the good brands toys, not sure for those from Wish... But accident happens, and I red a lot of posts about this kind of accident on differents forums. That's for this reason I used a little rope at the base, but with a fixed knot, a loop that I pass around the base. A loop isn't good enough, I should remake a knot each time... Anyway.
Keep in mind this hole is really a strong muscle ^^ even more if it's hungry 💪😅

Yeah I don't like anal anyway, now it seems even more scary.

Azyliux 03-14-2023 11:15 AM

The difference in effort between responses to my personal ad is amazing.