getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   29/F First AMA (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402567)

Ksiek21 01-09-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 4360646)
What’s the riskiest dare you have done? Worn a remote vibrator to a party and "lost" the remote

this sounds very sexy. could you write more about it how it was?

do you play any games online (erotic, but not only)

have you ever checked other people photos on bstrp.exposed or another place like that?

would it be very bad dare if you would have to see those pictures mentioned above and post link to your favourite (if there is no favourite you would still have to select one)
[btw. I do not have my pictures here and never had]

any friend know that you are here?

do you dance? if yes, what style?

Dice7 01-10-2023 04:48 AM

Roughly what % of the time do you use condoms during sex?
How do you feel about being cream pied?
Out of blowjobs or fucking (or I guess anal if you think thats even better) which do you think is your best in terms of GIVING pleasure to a man? And why

PartySlut 01-23-2023 11:39 PM

Roughly what % of the time do you use condoms during sex? Most of the time probably like 80-90%
How do you feel about being cream pied? it's ok i don't mind it. Prefer it in the ass
Out of blowjobs or fucking (or I guess anal if you think thats even better) which do you think is your best in terms of GIVING pleasure to a man? And why? Probably anal cause its the tightest

PartySlut 09-12-2023 07:19 PM

I would like to try and revive this thread so if you have any questions ask away!

wolf82 09-13-2023 04:23 PM

What’s the last sexual dare you have done?

What’s the last sexual thing you have done?

PartySlut 09-13-2023 08:53 PM

What’s the last sexual dare you have done? I was dared to have a bar bathroom quickie. I ended up giving a blowjob, getting fucked in my pussy, and losing my panties for the remainder of the evening (we were out for a friends birthday)

What’s the last sexual thing you have done? I have inserted my ben wa balls and plug this morning if that counts.

SirR 09-13-2023 09:24 PM

Was there a dare you most regretted doing?

What dare have you done that you found most humiliating?

Who has witnessed you orgasm or playing with yourself that you found most embarrassing?

Why do you enjoy doing dares? Do you ever wish you were wired differently?

Would you consider yourself the "biggest slut" among all of your friends and how does that make you feel?

Have you had any ongoing relationships during your time active on GD and how did your dares affect things?

MasterZp 09-14-2023 03:31 AM

Rules update

How are you doing with your rules for the year? If you have not followed the fully what have you done as punishment.

PartySlut 09-14-2023 07:43 AM

How are you doing with your rules for the year? If you have not followed the fully what have you done as punishment.

It has definitely been a challenge, but has also been very fun. I'm constantly on edge and always horny. Some of them can be a little time consuming so I may look to change them for next year but I will definitely be doing it again for 2024. If I miss one of the rules I double the number for the next day.

PartySlut 09-15-2023 06:55 AM

Was there a dare you most regretted doing? I don't think I have any long term regrets about doing any dares. Definitely some short term regret for some

What dare have you done that you found most humiliating? Im not sure I really have one. I tend to stay away from dares that are humiliating I don't like the feeling, but maybe sometimes people also have different ideas of what humiliating dares are

Who has witnessed you orgasm or playing with yourself that you found most embarrassing? Pretty much my whole family at least once I guess maybe this could be considered the answer for the question above too lol

Why do you enjoy doing dares? Do you ever wish you were wired differently? I think they're fun and are often a big turn on and no I do not

Would you consider yourself the "biggest slut" among all of your friends and how does that make you feel? Probably yes. It doesn't bother me

Have you had any ongoing relationships during your time active on GD and how did your dares affect things? I try to incorporate them. They don't have to come up with the dares (sometimes they're into it and do) but they have to be ok with me doing them

tzzzr 09-15-2023 08:36 AM

What did your family say after watching you orgasm? How much do they know about your dares?

PartySlut 09-15-2023 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 5219266)
What did your family say after watching you orgasm? How much do they know about your dares?

Not exactly something anyone stuck around ti discuss lol. They know nothing

MasterZp 09-17-2023 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 5218567)

It has definitely been a challenge, but has also been very fun. I'm constantly on edge and always horny. Some of them can be a little time consuming so I may look to change them for next year but I will definitely be doing it again for 2024. If I miss one of the rules I double the number for the next day.

What rules would you remove for next year?

One of your rules is to fuck two new people a week. How has that gone this year? Ever have any trouble being able to obey this rule? What has been your best fuck you had from following this rule?

PartySlut 09-17-2023 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 5220577)
What rules would you remove for next year?

One of your rules is to fuck two new people a week. How has that gone this year? Ever have any trouble being able to obey this rule? What has been your best fuck you had from following this rule?

Im not sure yet but ill start thinking about it now. If people want I can make another threat about it maybe add some new ones or change some if people have any ideas.

I've mostly been going to bars and clubs that aren't local. Ive only failed it a few times and as a result I've had to do 4 the next week which was a struggle. One of the best was probably that week where I got DPed. There have been lots of good fucks and lots of bad.

MasterZp 09-17-2023 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 5220946)
Im not sure yet but ill start thinking about it now. If people want I can make another threat about it maybe add some new ones or change some if people have any ideas.

I've mostly been going to bars and clubs that aren't local. Ive only failed it a few times and as a result I've had to do 4 the next week which was a struggle. One of the best was probably that week where I got DPed. There have been lots of good fucks and lots of bad.

I’d say starting a new thread to build your list of rules for 2024 sounds good. We all enjoy helping you be such a good slut.