getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20/F Clothing Control/Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336)

HornyHelen2000 09-09-2020 07:30 AM

Lunch was pretty intense. I waited for everyone to leave and took off my skirt. I then got in an edge, but forgot myself and kept going, must've been 3 or 4 by the time I stopped. I then walked to the kitchen in just my heels and top, got lunch out of the fridge, heated it up and rushed back to my desk. I started eating and someone came back early.

I was stuck without my skirt for an hour. Managed to get dressed after a few people were up photocopying etc.

I'll add those outfits to the list later. Once a week seems fair. Think there's an outfit per day now anyway.

Danzy 09-09-2020 07:37 AM

Does sound like a pretty intense lunch break! Did you enjoy being exposed like that?

Are you able to receive post at work?

HornyHelen2000 09-09-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzy (Post 4126265)
Does sound like a pretty intense lunch break! Did you enjoy being exposed like that?

Are you able to receive post at work?

I found it terrifying, but there's no denying how wet I am still.

Post gets opened by the Secretary usually, unless it is a parcel. Why?

Danzy 09-09-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 (Post 4126271)
I found it terrifying, but there's no denying how wet I am still.

Post gets opened by the Secretary usually, unless it is a parcel. Why?

I was debating setting a task in which you post underwear to yourself at work

Natsu101 09-09-2020 07:53 AM

Nice report, I bet that was very nerve-wracking and hot at the same time 😁

I've got a very simple one for you: Whenever you make eye contact with a man for longer than 3 seconds, bite your lip (seductive lip biting, not chewing on your lips :P).
You must not break eye contact first.
Yes, this counts even when you're wearing your mask. I want you to get used to doing this.

HornyHelen2000 09-09-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsu101 (Post 4126292)
Nice report, I bet that was very nerve-wracking and hot at the same time 😁

I've got a very simple one for you: Whenever you make eye contact with a man for longer than 3 seconds, bite your lip (seductive lip biting, not chewing on your lips :P).
You must not break eye contact first.
Yes, this counts even when you're wearing your mask. I want you to get used to doing this.

Don't know about this one. That's the kind of behavior that lands you with a stalker.

Natsu101 09-09-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 (Post 4126356)
Don't know about this one. That's the kind of behavior that lands you with a stalker.

It's your choice after all, don't push yourself to do something you're not comfortable doing.
If you want to try modifying it (women instead of men, only people you know, only while out and about, whatever) feel free to do so :)

Public_switch 09-09-2020 05:09 PM

A dare for when you're home:
Freeze your house key in a water bottle, strip naked and leave your house making sure the door is locked on your way out. You now have to stay outside until the water bottle melts. Time of day is up to you, Do it at night and there are less people but it takes longer for the bottle to melt, during the day the bottle will melt quicker but more people will be out.

Danzy 09-10-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Public_switch (Post 4126922)
Freeze your house key in a water bottle, strip naked and leave your house making sure the door is locked on your way out. You now have to stay outside until the water bottle melts. Time of day is up to you, Do it at night and there are less people but it takes longer for the bottle to melt, during the day the bottle will melt quicker but more people will be out.

In the UK climate the ice wouldn't melt until next March!

Danzy 09-10-2020 01:51 AM

What outfit did you choose this morning Helen?

HornyHelen2000 09-10-2020 02:11 AM

So, last night I really needed to cum. I moved my armchair next to the window and sat back for my edges. I was naked anyway, as I'd snoozed my alarm in the morning.

I edge 10 times really easily, it had been quite a day and I was worked up. Quite a few cars drove past, but don't know if anyone was looking. Cumming felt amazing, I kept going and came again straight away. I had to stop myself there as I would have been back round to 3 orgasm if I didn't.I definitely slept well after that.

This morning I got up early and went for a run in the outfit described in the rules. It feels weird running in a thong, but other than that it was pretty uneventful.

I've just been working down the outfit list, so I' m at no. 3 now. I've got hold ups on, a simple skirt and a crop top which flares at the bottom (I thought I'd get my bra off easier). Underwear is just a matching set, nothing too racy.

I left my knickers in my desk drawer when I went for a coffee, but one thing I didn't anticipate was the rule about not sitting on fabric. I have to sit at my desk with my skirt hiked up and my knickers basically around my knees. I won't be getting up quickly, that's for sure...

HornyHelen2000 09-10-2020 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Public_switch (Post 4126922)

Nice idea, but yeah... Too cold, the ice would still be there in the morning.

Weather seems OK today, so I might do my allotted time outside nude later (as per rules) .

Danzy 09-10-2020 02:19 AM

Here's an idea. Both at home and at work, when you need to carry small items with you, eg keys, pens, notes etc, things you would normally hold in your hand to move a short distance, you will instead carry them by either putting them inside your bra or knickers or alternatively by inserting them inside yourself. Any items to big or heavy to carry in this way are exempt.

HornyHelen2000 09-10-2020 02:39 AM

Having trouble playing with my nipples with a bra on. Might have to invest in a shelf bra, any suggestions for today?

Danzy 09-10-2020 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 (Post 4127249)
Having trouble playing with my nipples with a bra on. Might have to invest in a shelf bra, any suggestions for today?

Did you see my task above?