getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Pile on the edges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386935)

Perie 06-07-2020 02:38 AM

How am I going to catch up... I can't start until Tuesday!

kila 06-07-2020 02:39 AM

Hahaha rude! I was just sharing the edging wealth. But of course, +15 from me. Gotta keep the slut happy and edging!

Evi 06-07-2020 02:46 AM

Kila and I have decided we aren't going to sleep until Tuesday and dedicate 24/7 of our time to adding to this thread ;)

+15 again!

kila 06-07-2020 02:48 AM

Lol! Unlike you, I sleep regularly. This will be my last +15 for now. I'd like them done with clamps on your nipples with weights attached if possible. Get on your knees and spread wide and you can use your favorite toy

Evi 06-07-2020 02:50 AM

It's 2:50am, that's not regular I don't think!

Another 15 edges. I want you to be outside if possible, or in front of an open window. Can be clothed if you'd like

kila 06-07-2020 02:52 AM

One last +15 here done before you go to sleep and use the edge of your bed to do your edges. Figure out a way, edge slut. Bye!

MrFrustration 06-07-2020 02:53 AM

Hmm lovely - 15 edges ballgagged and completely hands free by grinding against furniture.

SirD 06-07-2020 04:17 AM

Wow this really took off while I was asleep.

+15 edges. Put on your clover clamps and attach a piece string to them and run them up over something higher like a shower curtain rod. At the end attach some weight, let's say about 2 lbs. About 3" above your pussy attach your vibrator. If you are standing up flat the clamps should be pulled taught and the weight should be off the floor but the vibrator should not be able touch your pussy/clit. If you are standing up on your tip toes the weight will barely touch the ground and you should just be able to reach the vibrator with your pussy/clit. Cuff your hands behind your back, blindfold yourself, and for good measure add your ball gag.

Perie 06-07-2020 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4028179)
Pump your clit with the twisting nipple sucker, as much as you can. Now edge fifteen times just tugging on the pump. You can remove it when done.

I'll double check this one... although I'll be able to touch, it's been after a medical issue and the twisting suckers are especially mean. It might be something that we don't want to risk quite yet in that area, delicious as it sounds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirD (Post 4028491)
I commend you on your enthusiasm to please your Dom. Please thank him for letting us play with his toy.

I'll pass on your thanks. Thank you for your own kind words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luzifell (Post 4028659)
lol if you dont get to cum till you finish all the edges, I guess you already had your last orgasm this year… ;)

I might, or I might not. I don't know, and He won't tell me. He might let me in the middle of everything... the whole point is to keep adding to me fucking myself until the brink like a wanton slut for everyone's entertainment, so the more the better ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by kila (Post 4028670)
Clearly you deserve more edges than you think you can handle. Of course your dom knows what is best for you by allowing us all to give you edges to keep you horny and ready for use for him.

He does, and He's confident I can handle however many you give me... It might just take some time to catch up. How bad do you think you can make the starting tally? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirD (Post 4028831)
Wow this really took off while I was asleep.

I know... it's wonderful. I can only hope it gets worse.

MrFrustration 06-07-2020 05:07 AM

I'll add another 15 edges ballgagged and completely hands free by grinding against furniture.

By the way how are you going wearing the suction cup dildo? How do you keep it in place?

Perie 06-07-2020 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 4028864)
By the way how are you going wearing the suction cup dildo? How do you keep it in place?

Honestly, I'll be sitting on it if it's inside me for a purpose other than edging so no real worry that it'll fall out. Other than that I'll be experimenting to see what works best.

Chephren 06-07-2020 05:28 AM

How about +15 edges.................

luzifell 06-07-2020 05:45 AM

and another 15 edges from me... how many do we have piled up already?

just.for.fun01 06-07-2020 05:45 AM

Enjoy 15 more edges for your slutty hungry pussy that is most likely begging for a release that likely won’t come for a while

Slap your greedy pussy 3 times between each edge and have nipple clamps on your nipples that you twist and hold for 5 seconds between each one the last edge rip them off

luzifell 06-07-2020 05:46 AM

and to allow more Posts, another 15 edges