getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dare offer and punishments :p (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385641)

Wishbone12 05-31-2020 09:04 PM

I dare you to put clamps on your nipples then flick you clit 10 times as hard as you can

In return I will snap a rubber band on my clit 5 times.

MWbottom1 06-02-2020 02:08 PM

I challenge you to spank the base of your bottom/top of your thighs 15 times on each side with something wooden and share the result.

I will attach 6 medium bulldog clips to my cock and balls, loop string through each of their handles and tie this to a door handle then walk backwards until all 6 have been pulled free. I will share the process

callmecurious 06-02-2020 09:40 PM

Not sure the one above is really in your limits, but I have to admit this is a very interesting idea and as a friend recommended the thread I'll give it a shot.

So my offer is that you'll allow me to control your clothing one day a week for one month (You can pick the day). You will submit a schedule for that day of the week so I can pick an outfit you'll wear each step of your day (including sleep.) I'll of course respect limits for public and so such but otherwise everything you wear is up to me. Including any insertion and toys I feel should be used on you that day.

In return I offer the same or to do one dice dare a week of your choice.

darethatgirl 06-03-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishbone12 (Post 4022213)
I dare you to put clamps on your nipples then flick you clit 10 times as hard as you can

In return I will snap a rubber band on my clit 5 times.

ohhh Gotcha! get ready for some snaps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWbottom1 (Post 4024050)
I challenge you to spank the base of your bottom/top of your thighs 15 times on each side with something wooden and share the result.

I will attach 6 medium bulldog clips to my cock and balls, loop string through each of their handles and tie this to a door handle then walk backwards until all 6 have been pulled free. I will share the process

too good of a offer to refuse!
let me know how it goes haha :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmecurious (Post 4024357)
Not sure the one above is really in your limits, but I have to admit this is a very interesting idea and as a friend recommended the thread I'll give it a shot.

So my offer is that you'll allow me to control your clothing one day a week for one month (You can pick the day). You will submit a schedule for that day of the week so I can pick an outfit you'll wear each step of your day (including sleep.) I'll of course respect limits for public and so such but otherwise everything you wear is up to me. Including any insertion and toys I feel should be used on you that day.

In return I offer the same or to do one dice dare a week of your choice.

uhhh sounds interesting .. really tempted to accept!

Westcoastman 06-03-2020 03:01 PM

I dare you to masturbate in a public bathroom with toothpaste! In return I will soap my mouth for 3 minutes and do 5 minutes of corner time!

Phoenix713 06-03-2020 11:30 PM

Aww, you skipped mine

MWbottom1 06-04-2020 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWbottom1 (Post 4024050)

Completed the dare and survived, but OUCH!
Hope your bottom and thighs glowed!

darethatgirl 06-04-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcoastman (Post 4025278)
I dare you to masturbate in a public bathroom with toothpaste! In return I will soap my mouth for 3 minutes and do 5 minutes of corner time!

We have a deal!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix713 (Post 4025586)
Aww, you skipped mine

Woops im sorry :s i tought i answered that too! Ill acepty it! And gonna do it as soon as possible
Quote:

Originally Posted by MWbottom1 (Post 4025816)
Completed the dare and survived, but OUCH!
Hope your bottom and thighs glowed!

They definitely did!

Majesty 06-04-2020 07:45 PM

I dare you to put on nipple clamps and edge as many times as possible in 15 minutes, the goal is at least 15 edges, for every edge you miss you must wait 5 minutes and edge 5 times. Once finished you must wait 5 more minutes and then orgasm. Or if you finish all 15 edges orgasm right away :)

So if you miss 3 edges wait 5 minutes, edge 5 times, wait 5 minutes, etc...

Only wear the nipple clamps while you are edging! For safety purposes! But they should be on each time you edge.

I will add 3 days to my chastity timer on chastikey and edge 2 times for everyday I was locked before having an orgasm

Phoenix713 06-05-2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4026302)
Woops im sorry :s i tought i answered that too! Ill acepty it! And gonna do it as soon as possible

Cool, let me know how long you lasted so I can do my part.

Jave 06-05-2020 07:34 AM

I dare you to go outside and pick some nettle leaves.
Put the leaves in your panties and wear your panties for 5 minutes.
If you do I will do the same dare.

darethatgirl 06-06-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majesty (Post 4026483)
I dare you to put on nipple clamps and edge as many times as possible in 15 minutes, the goal is at least 15 edges, for every edge you miss you must wait 5 minutes and edge 5 times. Once finished you must wait 5 more minutes and then orgasm. Or if you finish all 15 edges orgasm right away :)

So if you miss 3 edges wait 5 minutes, edge 5 times, wait 5 minutes, etc...

Only wear the nipple clamps while you are edging! For safety purposes! But they should be on each time you edge.

I will add 3 days to my chastity timer on chastikey and edge 2 times for everyday I was locked before having an orgasm

Dare accepted and worked on it in the morning definitely took a long time >.< those were way more than i was expecting :s

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jave (Post 4026916)
I dare you to go outside and pick some nettle leaves.
Put the leaves in your panties and wear your panties for 5 minutes.
If you do I will do the same dare.

dont really have some around so gotta pass up on that one :P but you know what that means heheh

bluedieblub 06-06-2020 08:14 AM

I dare you to pee yourself when you read this regardless of where you are.

In return I'll let you decide how I pee the next time I need to go.

Jave 06-06-2020 11:15 AM

Yes I know.
You can punish me
I am waiting for it
If you wish you can also sent me a pm to punish me. I

darethatgirl 06-06-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4027918)
I dare you to pee yourself when you read this regardless of where you are.

In return I'll let you decide how I pee the next time I need to go.

oh well you got me ...
how unlucky that now you gotta do the same ;)