getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   29/f chastity and nudity combo thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365127)

PrincessJessica 05-05-2019 09:14 AM

Take your girlfriend out for a meal, a fast food restaurant is fine and probably preferred as you might be making a bit of noise. Go there with your remote controlled vibe inserted and allowing your girlfriend full control of it for a 3-day reduction. You may ask her to stop if you feel it's breaking your limits (too much attention, getting to orgasm, etc.)

If you did this at a peak-time (12-2pm weekends, 5-7pm any day) and also allow your girlfriend to fully choose your outfit you may reduce by 5 days.

curdares 05-05-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 3649880)
114 days. It just keeps growing.

Did you really think it wouldn't?

SirStephen76 05-05-2019 09:20 AM

I'm an ass, so I'm just going to add 10 days.

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curdares (Post 3649939)
Did you really think it wouldn't?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 3649945)
I'm an ass, so I'm just going to add 10 days.

The thread was to reduce days lol. 124 now

kamita721 05-05-2019 09:43 AM

Get naked and out of your belt. Your girlfriend places your hands near your clit and spends 15 minutes teasing you. If she catches you moving your hands or playing with yourself she ties your hands behind your back for the remainder of the time. If she had to bind you, you will try the dare again (either immediately or when she chooses). Once you succeed, remove 5 days.

kamita721 05-05-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 3649957)
The thread was to reduce days lol. 124 now

The more days you have, the more we can reduce.

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 3649967)
Get naked and out of your belt. Your girlfriend places your hands near your clit and spends 15 minutes teasing you. If she catches you moving your hands or playing with yourself she ties your hands behind your back for the remainder of the time. If she had to bind you, you will try the dare again (either immediately or when she chooses). Once you succeed, remove 5 days.

Sounds good. Will get this done today

Everill 05-05-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 3649880)
Okay that's evil, but acceptable. Starting monday I'll be locked for 5 days

It doesn't have to be 5 days, but the sooner you stop the less time you lose :p

bee9 05-05-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 3649969)
The more days you have, the more we can reduce.

Indeed! Have 10 days more.

Kindness 05-05-2019 04:43 PM

Pick a day. If you spend that whole day (midnight to midnight) completely naked and follow all verbal or written instructions you are given that day, you may subtract an additional day.

If you fail to follow any instructions that day (no matter whose), or if you put on any clothing for any reason, you must add 10 days of chastity. Make sure to avoid radios, TV, and junkmail (visit our new showroom!).

Two exceptions: you can ignore any instruction that violates your limits, and "written" means physical writing only (getdare, email, etc. don't count).

You can repeat this as often as you like.

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee9 (Post 3650147)
Indeed! Have 10 days more.

134 days. But I have done some dares to reduce this a bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindness (Post 3650296)
Pick a day. If you spend that whole day (midnight to midnight) completely naked and follow all verbal or written instructions you are given that day, you may subtract an additional day.

If you fail to follow any instructions that day (no matter whose), or if you put on any clothing for any reason, you must add 10 days of chastity. Make sure to avoid radios, TV, and junkmail (visit our new showroom!).

Two exceptions: you can ignore any instruction that violates your limits, and "written" means physical writing only (getdare, email, etc. don't count).

You can repeat this as often as you like.

Very interesting dare. I have always wanted to try constant prolonged nudity. I'd love doing this one

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leech (Post 3648817)
Go for a walk somewhere you will definitely be seen wearing nothing but rope. Let me know where you went and what you created from the rope and i’ll Base your days off on the difficulty and inventiveness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares (Post 3649900)
It seems like you havn't done Leech's Dare to go only with rope...

so i will add to that dare.

Let your girlfriend use rope to create a rope corset (Tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HmaHXfMQY )

You can get -2 days for wearing it... and one extra day if she makes it really tight

We started out with 3 bundles of 32 feet rope. My girlfriend had been practicing with the ropes since yesterday, and she was finally at a point where she could pull off making rope accessories. So she played the tutorials and got to work on me. A black rope was used to tie the rope bra, a purple one for the corset and a red one for the bottom part. It didn't look nowhere near professional, but it served it's purpose. The rope corset and bra was tied pretty tight, and it was a bit harder to breathe. So I put on a coat over all the ropes and drove to our local park. It was 7 pm, and the park was mostly empty, except for a few people here and there. I took off the coat in the car and stepped out. I walked for 5 minutes and sat at a bench. We used cotton ropes for the bindings, so they weren't uncomfortable, but the whole attire wasn't too comfortable either. I sat there for a few minutes, pretending to be busy on phone. I guess the ropes weren't clear from a distance and most assumed I was wearing normal yet slutty clothes. After sitting for 10 minutes, I walked back to my car and drove home.
8 days reduction in total.

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 3649967)

For this dare, I Sat on a chair, naked with legs spread wide. My hands were on my thighs. My girlfriend sat in front of with a few assortment of toys. I set a timer, and she started with a feather, softly tickling my clit. I have been in denial for 15 days now, and the touch sent a shock through my whole body. She kept on with the feather, stopping for a minute to insert our remote vib inside me. She started it on low, then moved the feather to my labia, softly stroking and caressing. I was pressing my hands hard on my thighs, determined not to move them. I was getting to edge and she stopped the vib, and quickly rubbed some ice on my nipples. They were already poking, and got rock hard with the cold touch. After I calmed down a bit, she started the assault again with feather, this time all over my pussy, intentionally avoiding my clit. I was dripping wet. I balled my hands in a fist and focused solely on the 5 days reduction this will give. I was nearing edge again, but thankfully the timer went off. I was a panting, wet mess. She dragged me to the shower, cleaned me up and relocked the belt.

-5 days, making current total 121 days

Kindness 05-05-2019 09:49 PM

Every edge you do takes 30 minutes off your time. Each thing (fingers, vibe, crotch rope, etc) you edge with only counts the first time each day. Edges involving your girlfriend always count though.

Kindness 05-05-2019 10:47 PM

Oh, and why not one more. This is a little bit humiliation, a large bit excuse to be extra-nice to someone you like:

When your girlfriend gets home from work on Monday, meet her at the door, kiss her like you missed her, and hand her her favorite drink. Take any things she has (purse, bags, etc) and put them away for her while she relaxes on the couch.

Prepare a dinner. Time it as best you can do it will be ready 15-30 minutes after she gets home. During dinner, ask about her day. After dinner, do the cleanup too.

Then ask as nicely as you can to please let you lick her pussy.

If you do this every day for a week, that should be worth 10 days off. No penalty for failing though.