getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The petDare Training Program (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363906)

KittenLicks 04-15-2019 02:20 PM

Looks like I know what the punishment for the first pet that steps out of line is then. ^_^

LitDarkness 04-15-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3630878)
Looks like I know what the punishment for the first pet that steps out of line is then. ^_^

They get to choose when you next orgasm? :p

WAMPup 04-15-2019 02:49 PM

Does it involve napping and cuddling with stuffies?

*edit* never mind that sounds too good to be a punishment. Probably going to do that right now though. ^_^

LittleOinkBoi 04-15-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAMPup (Post 3630911)
Does it involve napping and cuddling with stuffies?

*edit* never mind that sounds too good to be a punishment. Probably going to do that right now though. ^_^

Yes, punishments should involve napping and cuddling! I like that idea :)

KittenLicks 04-15-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleOinkBoi (Post 3630929)

I'm happy to see that it's not just reindeers that have mastered the art of optimism. :)

LitDarkness 04-15-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3630962)
I'm happy to see that it's not just reindeers that have mastered the art of optimism. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I am watching.

At least you don't have to teach optimism.

NoWayOut 04-15-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleOinkBoi (Post 3630929)

Yay!
I totally second that idea.
Cuddling with piggy and the pup and allll the docile kitties :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3630962)

*rubs head to KL’s leg*

But...
After seeing how many of us look forward to cuddling as a punishment, you wouldn’t wanna let your cute innocent pets down would you, KL? :o
* Biiiiig puppy uhm I mean reindeer eyes*

WAMPup 04-15-2019 08:04 PM

0.0 Cuddling with so many kitties? That would be really nice.
*bats a ball over to the kitty cluster*

Lightze 04-15-2019 11:31 PM

Hmmhmmhmmmmm such optimism....
~whaps the ball away under the sofa~

NoWayOut 04-15-2019 11:42 PM

Oh lightze is playing :D
Go puppy fetch the ball!

WAMPup 04-16-2019 04:17 AM

Ball! Ball! Ball!

*chases after it*

LittleOinkBoi 04-16-2019 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAMPup (Post 3631456)
Ball! Ball! Ball!

*chases after it*

Silly puppies, always have balls on the mind.

KittenLicks 04-16-2019 04:48 AM

Good morning, pets, and welcome to your first training day! I'm sure you'll all do a good job, and earn your next collar in no time at all!

Task: For your first task, you'll be collecting headpats! Your goal is to receive a headpat from any three of the five other pets in the program. Feel free to trick, coerce, beg or barter to get these, but you will receive bonus points for tactics that highlight how inferior you are to the other pets (and you are inferior, little kitty).

All pets: Bonus points to any pet that gives our little kitty a headpat, but only if you were asked in a submissive and polite manner first.
WAMPup
Type: Messy/Pet
Task: Choose a day between now and Friday, that you will have thirty minutes of privacy in which you will be able to be on your feet, and tell us all which one you've chosen.

Your task is simple. At any point during that day, you'll be placing a single, uncracked egg down the back of your underwear and keeping it there for 30 minutes. Coincidentally, we'll also be teaching you a pet trick that every pup should know: Sit. At any point during that day, any pet may instruct you to sit, and if you aren't already sitting, you'll immediately do so. Notably, you don't need to tell us when you actually have the egg, but you do need to be online and looking at the thread when you do. Good luck!

All pets: Points to all pets that help teach our puppy how to 'sit', and bonus points to any pet that has the pup break the egg.
NoWayOut
Type: Humiliation
Task: You get to share a story with us! Your goal with this story is to give the other pets something to laugh at. It should be a true story that features you, potentially in a compromising position, that you wouldn't normally bring up. Bonus points if you manage to make any of the other pets laugh at you.

All pets: All pets are encouraged to read our reindeer's story, and tease or laugh at him. Bonus points to anyone that can think up a suitable nickname for him based on the story.
Jamin0731
Type: Pee
Task: Until Friday, any time you need to pee, you'll be posting here first, declaring that you need to. For 30 minutes after posting, you may not use the toilet. However, for each pet that notices and posts 'no', you will have to wait an additional 30 minutes. If at any point you can't hold it, you're welcome to pee anywhere but the toilet, with the caveat that both feet and hands must be touching the floor when you do it.

All pets: Bonus points for any pet that can have Jamin begging, or end up peeing somewhere other than the toilet.
LittleOinkBoi
Type: Pet
Task: Our little piggy is going to enter a piggy race! You'll be taking a handful of cereal, and scattering it over a flat surface. You'll then start a timer, and, without using your hands, eat up all the cereal as fast as possible, then stop the timer. You may only start this task after you have received 3 guesses from the other pets, on how long it will take.

All pets: Any pet may attempt to guess how long this task will take our piggy. Bonus points for the pet that guesses the closest.
FelineFrenzy
Type: Pet/Messy
Task: Kitties are well known for their cleanliness. You'll be cleaning the back of your hands using only your tongue. Of course, first we'll need to get you something to clean off of them!

All pets: Any pet may choose a substance for our kitty to lick. This can be as nice as milk, or as mean as hot sauce. The first three choices that FelineFrenzy has on hand will be used. Please note that pet food and pee are both limits here.

Good luck to all pets! Feel free to tell me if there's anything you cannot do, and I'll amend things. Remember to report back if your task doesn't involve writing!

I think that starting Friday, I'll be splitting these into two groups of three, so everyone has time to participate in each other's tasks. Six seems like it might be too much all at once.

KittenLicks 04-16-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWayOut (Post 3631234)
Yay!
*rubs head to KL’s leg*

But...
After seeing how many of us look forward to cuddling as a punishment, you wouldn’t wanna let your cute innocent pets down would you, KL? :o
* Biiiiig puppy uhm I mean reindeer eyes*

*patpats the reindeer*

I'm glad all the pets are getting along so well! I'm sure we won't need any punishments, cuddling or otherwise.

Lightze 04-16-2019 04:55 AM

Well then... I give each of you the chance to give me a head pat and just this once I wont claw your hands/paws/hooves off! =^-^=