getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Let me verbally humiliate you! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352141)

silkysatin 10-07-2018 10:59 AM

Ha! If you're getting all these punishments, that means you've misbehaved, so I have no sympathy for you. Naughty boys deserve punishments, and from what I can see on your profile, you're a very naughty boy. Next time you've got a mouthful of suds, remember that it's for your own good. We just can't have unruly boys running around, can we?

Spoiler:
Hey, you seem to really like discipline. ^.^ I love your mouth soaping images! They look very sudsy. :p

Yes, I get a lot of punishment and I deserve all of it!!!

silkysatin 10-07-2018 11:00 AM

Ha! If you're getting all these punishments, that means you've misbehaved, so I have no sympathy for you. Naughty boys deserve punishments, and from what I can see on your profile, you're a very naughty boy. Next time you've got a mouthful of suds, remember that it's for your own good. We just can't have unruly boys running around, can we?

Spoiler:
Hey, you seem to really like discipline. ^.^ I love your mouth soaping images! They look very sudsy. :p

Yes, I get a lot of punishments and I deserve all of it!!! From writing lines by hand, standing in the corner, standing with my nose holding a coin against the wall, to my mouth soapings. Bad boys like me must be punished!!!

amethyst353 10-07-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3447508)
You know, I wasn't expecting to see you here, but then I started looking through your posts, and you're actually a little slut for humiliation. My favorite was the one where you specified all the humiliating things that turn you on. Eating off the floor? Being spat on? Being laughed at?

Well, I can't help you with the others, but I'm sure we're all laughing at you right about now. I sincerely hope you've tried eating from the floor before. <3

Spoiler:
Gosh, I don't even know where to start on nice things to say about you. I see you around a bunch and you're always a real sweetheart. I do hope you got some enjoyment out of this. <3

Omg, you're the best. I don't know whether to find this post thrilling or adorable <3.

NoPantsKayla 10-07-2018 11:55 AM

I'm back for more xD Bully me this time, same limits as before. I secretly want to do all the dares I've posted, it's even gonna be my birthday soon for the couple that mention birthdays.

Vaylex 10-07-2018 12:26 PM

Can you condescendingly degrade me about how constantly horny I am?

helliswhatyoumake 10-07-2018 12:42 PM

I'm intresting in what you may say please bully me, got no limits in what you can go off on

Thatboy 10-07-2018 12:57 PM

try to bully me please , try your best, nothing is of limits have some fun at being mean

Sorry this dummy didnt read above

wedgieboy3557 10-07-2018 12:57 PM

Bully me!

Please bully me! More into the degrading and as filthy as u want. Love being humiliated and verbally abused. I enjoy piss play, being a cash fag, im fat, enjoy foot worshipand toilet cleaning. Etc pup play

LegLuvr 10-07-2018 02:08 PM

Hey again Kitten, I loved the first one so much, and I saw you doing seconds, so I will happily take another one, degrade me this time ;) 💜

KittenLicks 10-07-2018 02:54 PM

My word, people. I've still got about 6 to do before I start taking more. Calm the heck down. I'd love to humiliate all of you and I'll do that happily when I'm finished with the backlog. I'm not going anywhere, everyone will get a turn! <3

These are the people I still need to get to. When I'm done with these, people can start asking again.
  • Chubby_pig
  • wheelsoffeathers
  • Subboyj
  • kittubhai
  • SgTRising
  • Littlemellife

I hate this, but if you're not on that list, I'm basically ignoring your post. You're more than welcome to post again when I'm done with these ones.

the_diaper_darer 10-07-2018 02:57 PM

Just quickly bumping this thread for later.

BondageLisa 10-07-2018 05:30 PM

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...37/095/d59.jpg

humiliation_sub 10-07-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BondageLisa (Post 3448198)

Don’t worry! I ordered the kitten off to bed after she made that post. :)

InnoTheFox 10-07-2018 06:27 PM

Kitty!!! I'd "love" to be bullied and degraded by you, and considering our history I think you may be particularly good at it. Just keep some of my irl situation out of it and everything else is fair game ^_^

Edit: Just saw what you said about being overwhelmed. I'm sorry I didn't see it before. Take your time or ignore me, it's only fair haha. Enjoy~

MAZZZIAN 10-07-2018 06:41 PM

Oh Fun

OOOOH I'm totally in for this one, I hate hearing about my family and other guys. I really just want some teasing, and I love cute girly stuff and having my butt toyed with hehe feel free to check out my tumblr as well https://www.tumblr.com/blog/slutforpraise.

honestly love the idea and really appreciate it how you ask for input from the subbies as well your to kind!!