getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge Games (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tell us something INTERESTING about yourself (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350727)

Wolf007 10-19-2021 06:33 AM

I've got to say, my jaw dropped as well when I was reading your age... somehow I figured you were somewhere around your twenties. So, you even post really young, besides looking it. ;)

Better say something interesting now, to legitimise my own post...

My biggest friend (literally) in life is a Gypsy Vanner horse (Irish Cob) named Jim-Bob. He's been with me for several years now and we regularly go for a walk into nature. Last Sunday we explored the "jungle pad" together. To be honest, I reckon it was more of a regular forest pad, but they tried they're best.
He's also good for a really fast run on the beach or a little jump over medium high obstacles when necessary.
Ohw and as a child (many years ago) I had a pony named Falco who threw me off his back 6 times in a row. He was not my biggest friend (neither literally nor figuratively).

Goddess Joanna 10-19-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf007 (Post 4544841)
I've got to say, my jaw dropped as well when I was reading your age... somehow I figured you were somewhere around your twenties. So, you even post really young, besides looking it. ;)

Better say something interesting now, to legitimise my own post...

My biggest friend (literally) in life is a Gypsy Vanner horse (Irish Cob) named Jim-Bob. He's been with me for several years now and we regularly go for a walk into nature. Last Sunday we explored the "jungle pad" together. To be honest, I reckon it was more of a regular forest pad, but they tried they're best.
He's also good for a really fast run on the beach or a little jump over medium high obstacles when necessary.
Ohw and as a child (many years ago) I had a pony named Falco who threw me off his back 6 times in a row. He was not my biggest friend (neither literally nor figuratively).

Young at heart too ;)

My Dad also had a few horses in the countryside. I think my uncle still does. He rode me on it with him when I was so little, I barely have the memory. He owned around 3. I think one or two were classic brown, but my favorite one was the dalmatian looking one. I hadn't ridden one again until I visited him and his family when I had summer vacation (my parents divorced when I was four and both eventually remarried others). He had a business party he was attending and they had horse riding available in the courtyard, so I quickly reacclimated myself to riding again. They provided the horses but left everyone to themself with the horses unless you called out for their assistance. I guess that's how it is on tropical islands. I took a school year there in high school, and he was considering getting some again...

Anyway, I told my best friend recently I want to ride one again. It is autumn now, so maybe I can go to a stable that provides trail rides before the potentially heavy winter comes.

:) <3

Goddess Joanna 10-28-2021 06:52 PM

Bought two zebra finches today. One is named Rudolf. The other I named a remarkable woman's name <3