getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ★ Have you ever taken pictures for someone? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=25977)

Coyote 07-17-2009 08:55 PM

Ive send pictures to an ex girlfriend before. SOme nude,some not,some in poses,some in costumes ect..blah blah blah

Kage 07-17-2009 09:27 PM

I've taken pictures of my naked cock, ass, dildo insertions (a little like Mr. Jones) to my previous previous slave. The last one was a special prize for being good :D
I've also taken pics of my previous girlfriend naked, from every direction I can think of, as well as her sister.

Dylan xX 07-18-2009 01:12 PM

yeah ive taken some nudes playing tod with ma friends,

and 1 my friend never deleted and blackmailed me,
but i was facing away from the cam so I didnt care...

now there on his blog i think...oh well

jim1984 07-18-2009 01:34 PM

i've sent a couple before. used to be really shy but now i'm pretty open. prefer not face shots as well. but i've sent a few naughty ones in the past :P

rhode64 07-28-2009 06:26 AM

naked pics

I have take loads of the mrs and she me have loads on the pc in my pics of various states of undress and nude and me hard have sent them to loads of ppl and posted on various sites on the net its great and so horney knowing people all over the world are seeing them.Have made loads of like minded friends through this and even have some of their pics.

BettyBoop 07-28-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conrad (Post 165618)
yeah ive taken some nudes playing tod with ma friends,

and 1 my friend never deleted and blackmailed me,
but i was facing away from the cam so I didnt care...

now there on his blog i think...oh well

Wow, nice friend?

BettyBoop 05-12-2010 10:15 AM

I have, now, but I've never sent any, mostly..
I usually delete them straight away, but taking pictures of yourself is fun :p

Boredomino 05-12-2010 10:52 AM

I sent pics of me naked, inserting and crossdressing as a dare :D

jessijazz333 05-12-2010 11:18 AM

i have, i have sent them to a few people, people who i got to know a bit.

Ringer 05-12-2010 11:43 AM

I have taken some of ex-girlfriends and they have taken some of me.
Also various shots - nude, wearing knickers, insertions - that are posted on differbet websites. Some of these have led to requests from strangers for other shots - some I have done and sent others not, it depends if they are prepared to send anyhting back.
Bit of fun really.

sweetsong 05-12-2010 12:06 PM

I like taking pictures of myself and sharing. I've become pickier about who I will show though. :p

But yeah... a lot of people have seen... everything. Name something or a pose and I've probably done it and sent it to someone.

Not proud of this by the way...

SubMissChievous 05-12-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 150608)
Have you ever taken naughty, or not so naughty pictures for your other half, yourself, or even some random person?
Describe the photos and who you sent them to?

Well, I dunno if they would count as "naughty" but I did model for nude black/white artistic photos when in college. Yes, I needed the money otherwise I wouldn't have done it although I don't regret it. They were really innocent pics as I even allowed my mother to see them!

Otherwise the only *naughty* pics I have taken were all meant for the same person (yes, that person) and there are way too many to count so I can't describe them :p

free_slave 05-12-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 150608)
Have you ever taken naughty, or not so naughty pictures for your other half, yourself, or even some random person?
Describe the photos and who you sent them to?

nope i cant say i have .... ive been on webcam nude before tho :)

Teeks 05-12-2010 02:16 PM

I have. For several people. :) I regret it for a few of them. And with others I don't.

Some were of me, just pretty, in a gorgeous outfit, with my hair done and make up, etc. Some were of me wearing very little, some naked ...

dragonator 05-12-2010 02:22 PM

some of me kneeling naked with my hands behind my back
not sent any out, although i really really want to (im an exhibitionist) i dont have anyone to send them too.