getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above lock clothing (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=243998)

Victoria85 10-27-2017 02:57 PM

Uhm if you wouldn't lock yourself that long, now lock yourself till you mess yourself. :D

Takaoyaki 10-27-2017 03:03 PM

Since you didnt give clothing innfo, lock yourself in what you are currently wearing for 1 hour after reading this.

I can lock myself in my plastic sweat suit using lockable cuffs, chains and padlocks.

messy-emiy 11-03-2017 04:54 PM

That sounds hot!
Lock yourself in, put the cuffs on in front of you (behind if you are daring).
Put on a blindfold or just put something over your head and throw the key somewhere into your room (or outside again if you feel daring)

Now find it and don't sweat too much :)

Im going for the good old 'lock jeans' dare :D
I can lock it with padlocks, chains, or just without by squeesing the belt hold thingies together.

joh3095 11-10-2017 11:28 PM

Lock your jeans with a padlock. Freeze the key ahead of time. You are locked for as long as it takes the key to melt outside.

Lock me in my underwear.

messy-emiy 01-31-2019 01:09 PM

Reviving this thread from its long slumber.

If you are still around, put on your underwear, put on jeans and lock those jeans to that ass of yours :)
You have to also put put the key in a huge block of ice and since you like edging so much, you have to edge 20 times just by rubbing yourself with the ice. no other rubbing allowed!

I am in for some pants or onesie locking, maybe with some laxatives :)

RunningLiz 02-01-2019 12:30 AM

Flip a coin, heads - wear the onesie, tails - just the pants. In any case wear 3 layers of tights or leggings underneath. Now secure the pants or onesie with a combination lock. But choose a random combination while blindfolded. Now take the laxatives. Do what you like while waiting for them to take effect.

As soon as you notice the effect, you can start combination guessing. Once open, remove onesie or pants. Now every 5 minutes remove one of the remaining layers. Only when you've progressed to being completely naked you may use the toilet.

---
I'll lock myself in a onesie+combination or pad lock. Oh, and I could even use a second onesie with another lock.

atownesq 02-01-2019 08:31 AM

Wear socks, panties, and lock both onesies over them, and take a laxative. You may remove the top layer once you have completed 1,000 jumping jacks and squats. Of course, you may take as many breaks as you need. To remove the last onesie you must complete 1,000 pushups and sit ups.

Before you start, set a goal that will be challenging but reasonable based on your personal fitness level. If you get unlocked in time, you may orgasm, but if not, you are denied for 3 days and you must use your socks as a gag for at least 30 minutes.

I can use a pair of jeans that are too tight.

WedgieSissyVanessa 02-01-2019 11:13 PM

Lock your pants and drink 4 glasses of water, must wait 6 hours before unlocking

I can lock my pants, not sure what else though

messy-emiy 03-08-2019 10:52 AM

Then you should do that and drink a lot of liquids in 6 hours. Tell me if you unlocked yourself before the time was up :) Sounds simple but it might get harder when you find out that sitting in piss soaked pants sucks :D

That is what I am experiencing again now anyway, I have already locked my clothing and am looking for some extra dares.

messy-emiy 03-24-2019 09:37 AM

Obviously I am not locked anymore after a month or so, but I couldn't edit the post for some reason.

Cassidy_Meow 03-24-2019 10:15 AM

Your gonna lock your onside and then take 6 laxatives then only once you have waited 6 hours you can start guessing the combination put as many layers of clothing to make it warm

My first lock in ...
I have a body suit, and a onesie and boots with place to lock and 3 combination locks a safe and a normal lock

Cassidy_Meow 03-24-2019 01:28 PM

Anyone please dare me I’ll try almost anything

Slaveboy151 03-24-2019 01:37 PM

Lock yourself in your bodysuit for 12 hours. Make sure you get plenty to drink!

I have some panties and underwear

Cassidy_Meow 03-25-2019 12:30 PM

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89610

The next dare isn’t for me xoxo it’s for who’s above me

Jfreeman1999 03-25-2019 01:15 PM

Lock those panties on for a whole week. You may unlock them to pee and poop. When your done gag yourself with them for an hour.

Don't own anything so give me something to buy on Ebay or Amazon UK