getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Clit Torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205135)

syiefa1 02-18-2017 12:29 AM

put ice all over your clit ,then spank it when the ice finally melt

Tills 02-18-2017 12:43 AM

Put on two clips onto your clit for half an hour then smack them off.

hornyslut235 02-27-2017 11:57 AM

Take some toothpaste and smear a nice amount of it on your clit and then put on a clothespin. You have to wear it for one hour, every 15 minutes reapplying toothpaste. Have fun❤

asdfghjkl52 03-05-2017 08:38 AM

Hold a vibrator to your clit and cum but keep the vibrator against it for 2 more minutes!

Volt Switch 03-16-2017 05:41 AM

You wrote you wanted to try wax on your pussy. Well here's your chance! Your goal will be to edge 5 times rubbing against a piece of furniture (preferably a desk corner) while you have toothpaste on your pussy/clit. If you can't edge this way, you can use a vibrator to help you, but you must still keep grinding against the furniture the best you can.

After those edges are all done, it's time for the wax. You'll drip two drops of wax for each edge on your clit. That's 10 drops in total. If you find that you can't do it, you can substitute them with some pussy spanks. 20 spanks for each edge. So let's say you got two drops of wax on your clit but couldn't take it after that. That leaves you 4 edges to make up for, so 20*4=80 spanks.

There's one more catch. If you substituted any drips of wax with spanks, you can't cum by the end of it. You'll have to wait until you calm down, you've cleaned up and you're back to not being turned on. This is different to everyone, but usually a few hours. Have fun! :)

---------
I can't do spanks, but I have rubberbands and a paintbrush and similar household items to use for playing. Please, please, please read my limits since 80% of people don't seem to do so.

Volt Switch 03-19-2017 05:21 AM

Just bumping this :)

MakingMyWayDowntown 03-19-2017 10:10 AM

Snap your clit with rubber bands 25 times before pinching your clit tight. Then give to another 25 snaps and another pinch. Repeat this until your in so much pain that you can't do it anymore. Then, PM me and report your experience and how many rounds you made it.

I have various canes whips, and floggers, and well as rubber bands, string, alligator clamps, and binder clamps.

Angelica.156 03-19-2017 01:55 PM

Spank your clit 25 times after putting toothpaste on it

MakingMyWayDowntown 03-19-2017 07:21 PM

Spank your clit 75 times and then put toothpaste on it, refreshing the toothpaste every hour for six hours.

I have various canes whips, and floggers, and well as rubber bands, string, alligator clamps, and binder clamps.

PunishMe2017 03-26-2017 08:25 AM

Cut a hole in an old thong that is just big enough to pull your clit and its hood through. Wearing this thong, spank your clit with a wooden spoon or ruler 10x very hard. You must not wait more than 10 seconds between each spank. Attach a clothespin to your clit. Go kneel in the corner 15min. Afterwards, only touching the clothespin, try to edge for 10 minutes. Do not cum. Take off the clothespin and wear that thong with your tightest jeans the rest of the day.

trysomething 03-26-2017 10:05 AM

how about you try some toothpaste on your clit for 15 min. then reapply the toothpaste. Then add a clamp to your clit for an additional 15 min. and lastly reapply the toothpaste and go about your day

please make mine extremely painful

Opal 03-26-2017 10:21 AM

Slice thin strips of ginger and coat these in hot sauce. On each side of your clit, place a strip of ginger. Place one more directly on your clit. Enjoy.

I am a Stupid Bitch. Sorry for bothering you.

JacesAmazingGirl 03-26-2017 12:21 PM

Snap your clit with a rubber band 100 times every two hours for the next eight hours.

LittleAmyP 03-31-2017 07:06 AM

clit torture challenge

take a nipple clamp or another clamp and put it on your clit
attach a weight on it and stimulate it with a vibrator

Tulip 04-04-2017 12:21 AM

Apply icyhot to your clit every two hours for the following 2 days