getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Nude sleepover [FICTON] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=145280)

Dareholic 08-03-2013 03:33 PM

Fine, leave us hanging on what happen! :(

littlegrey 08-05-2013 02:44 PM

Chapter 7.2

It takes me a good few minutes to come through and even then my head is spinning. Im dead. I'm definitely dead. This has to be some kind of purgatory. People don't survive that kind of plane crash. I'm still strapped into the plane seat and there's a throbbing sensation in my my right arm. I look down and see a bambo covered in a red substance sticking out of my arm. I try to raise my arm but i cant - the bambo went right through and is stuck in the seat. Oh god. Oh shit. I grab the end of it and brace my self.

I count to five out loud; "one. Two. Three. Four .fi - AHHHHH."

Nope. I'm definitely NOT dead. that hurt too much for me to be dead. Before I let the pain take over I rip a strip of the bottom of my shirt and tie it around the open wound. Oh god. I grit my teeth, close my eyes and strain my neck upwards trying to ignore the pain. After a minute or two it dulls slightly and I open my eyes. The sky is a funny blur of green. Wait, that doesn't make sense - the sky can't be green. As my eyes adjust and focus I realise it's not the sky. I'm looking at the ground ! I'm looking at a bunch of foliage from really high up. For the first time I inspect my surroundings.

Holy shit.

I'm dangling upside down 40 feet off the ground beside a body and the only thing holding me there is a seat belt and some branches. Suddenly I'm hit by the realisation that I know the body beside me. It's Tom!!

"Oh no ! No, no, no, no !" I reach over and try to check for a pulse but he's twisted at an angle so that i cant reach his arms or neck.

"Tom ? Tom, wake up ! C'mon.." I start shaking him. Bad move. The branch that the seat was resting on snaps and I watch as the ground comes racing towards me.

About 10 feet off the ground the seat gets caught in branches and vines again. Someone up there must be looking out for me. Thank goodness ! I sigh in relief and over to Tom. He's holding a hand to his side and checking a wound below his ribs. The jolt must have woken him up. He glances up at me and notices me watching him.

"Hey." He breathes and gives me a worried smile.

"You alright ?" I ask, noticing how deep the cut on his side really is.

"Never been better." He smiles. God, how could he be joking in this situation?

"We need to get down."

"The only way we're getting down from up here is by falling."

"After you." I smile.

"No problem," he says but his expression gives away that it clearly wasn't what he was hoping I would say, " all I need to do is undo this seatbelt and -"
I hear the thud of him hit the ground follow by a groan. I can't help but giggle.

"Your turn." He croaks.

I look to my right and see a vine by my face. I reach over and grab it with my good arm and then release the seatbelt. Dangling 10 feet above the ground, I slowly release my grip and slide down the vine then drop to the ground. I turn round and bow.

"Smart ass." Tom mutters.

"Which way should we go ?" I ask, ignoring his comment.

"What?"

"Well we can't just stand here! There has to be others - we're not the only ones who survived !"

"Right. Okay. well, I suggest we just pick a direction and start walking."
We walk for about five minutes in some random direction before Tom trips on a tree root and hits the ground.

"So far, I am having an amazing time !" He mutters sarcastically.
I can't help but laugh again. He starts to say something else but I shush him.
"Do you hear that?"

"What?" He asks giving me a dubious look.

I don't bother explaining. Instead I take off running towards the sound of the screams. I knew he'd follow.

Schoolboy 08-05-2013 02:53 PM

So far, I actually like this more than the other story, mostly because of their situations, attitude and the detail that you put into it. I can't wait for whatever part is to come next.

littlegrey 08-05-2013 11:47 PM

Guys this part (and last) were wrote by a co-writer and I just wanted to say a big thank you to her! She's a brilliant writer, so leave some feedback telling us what you think!

__________________________________________________ ______________

As I get closer to the screams, the foliage begins to clear. The roaring noise of an engine soon becomes louder and clearer than the sickening screams.
I burst out of the jungle and find myself on, what would be, a beautiful beach. Only this beach looks more like a scene from an action movie. I hear Tom come up behind me, breathless.

"Holy shit." He says, walking on past and stopping just in front of me.

The middle section of the plane lay in front of me with one of the engines still spinning. Fires decorated the scene at intervals along the beach with people dotted in between them. More specifically, teenagers. I didn't see any of the teachers. They had all been in the tail section which I couldn't see anywhere. Hopefully they're still alive and close by. A scream beside me grabbed my attention and apparently Tom's as well. I watched him dash towards a girl pinned underneath a large slab of metal. I watch as he lifts the metal sheet but struggles to help the girl out.

"Get over here !" He screams, motioning for me to come help.

I run over to them and nailed down behind the girl who I now recognised as Catherine, a girl from my Spanish class.

"You have to pull her out when I lift this. Okay ?"

I nod, too in shock to speak.

"On the count of three... One, two, three !"

I close my eyes and Catherine screams as Tom lifts the metal and I pull her back. I pray that i had got her feet out of the way before Tom lost his grip and dropped the metal. I open my eyes to check and regretted it immediately. Catherine's wounds were bad - and I mean bad! I'd never been good around blood and I quickly feel my self become light headed. I look up at Tom who's putting pressure on Catherine's stomach. he glances up at me and begins to say something but I can't hear it. Then everything goes black and I pass out.

When I wake up I'm informed by Tom and Peter that I'd been out cold for a three days. They tell me that it looks like I got a concussion from the hit on the plane which would explain why I was out cold for so long. They had spent the passed few days trying to bandage wounds, collect luggage and build huts from parts of the plane. At that point I realised that I was lying on a plane seat in a make shift tent made from four sheets of metal and a blanket as a door. I get up and walk outside. There are 42 of us alive on the beach and, after many failed attempts, a signal fire now roars outside my tent. I spend the day resting outside my tent, talking to some of my friends who survived the crash and mourning those who didn't. By the time night fell I needed something to take my mind off everything that had happened - and apparently so did everyone else.

As we sat around the campfire a cocky, popular boy from my Maths class, Matt, suggested we play Truth or Dare. Everyone agreed, thankful for the distraction. As we went around the circle, Matt picked whether you got truth or dare and the questions and dares were light. First kiss. First love. Touch your nose with your tongue etc.

Tom got the first sexual one and his was the first reaction I was surprised by.

"First time you had sex?" Matt asked.

Toms face went red and he smirked a little. A few people around the group snickered, others whispered to each other.

"Definitely not telling." He laughed.

I was surprised. He didn't seem like the type to have gone that far. I was starting to think maybe I was the only one in the group who hadn't.
Matt tossed a lemon he had picked earlier to Tom who had to eat it for not completing his turn. It was my turn next and I could feel myself beginning to panic. I hated being the centre of attention and now everyone was looking at me, waiting.

"I dare you to....." he looked around the circle menacingly, stopping on Tom and smiling, before looking back at me, "make out with Tom."

A couple of people around the circle laughed. Clearly I didn't seem like the type to do that. I wondered if the word "virgin" was written across my forehead. I glanced over at Tom who was looking at me expectantly, waiting for my answer. Strangely, I wanted to. He wasn't bad looking and he was a really nice guy. But I hadn't even kissed someone before and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of these people anymore. So instead I looked at Matt and shook my head. The whole circle started to laugh. I knew that I had just confirmed what most of them were thinking. A lemon landed at my feet and I picked it up to eat it. I could hear people muttering about me. I glanced over at Tom who was giving me a sympathetic look. I glared at my feet again.

I was grateful when Matt moved on to Peter who was sitting beside me. I was sick of this. I hated people assuming they knew who I was and what I was like. I hated being the butt of the joke. I hated feeling so inexperienced, so young. I looked at Tom again who was laughing at something Peter must have said. Even Tom, the one person I was sure was like me, wasn't. He turned to me and smiled. He really was handsome. In that moment, I made up my mind. Tonight everything was going to change.

littlegrey 08-06-2013 08:22 AM

Chapter 7.4

The rest of the Truth or Dare game around the fire continued at a fairly PG rating. But the whole way though I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. Maybe it was just because we were all alone on an island I was scared, or maybe I genuinely had feelings for him. Either way, I really needed to know how he felt about me.

The game ended at what we guessed was around midnight. With all of our watches, phones and any time-telling devices completely destroyed in the crash, we just had to guess the time based on the sun. That was obviously a tad harder to do at night.

Tom put his arm around me as everyone left.

"You okay, Ash?" I turned around and looked into his big, blue eyes. I stared. "Ashley?"

"Uh...uh huh! Yeah...uh...I'm okay." I looked at the sand between my toes. "Uh...where do I sleep?"

"Well the girls are down at that end," he pointed towards the other end of the beach, "and the guys are not far around the corner from here."

I was a bit disappointed that we were split. But it was best this way. I wasn't tempted to 'act on my almost feelings' this way!

"We sat beside the fire for what seemed like forever, with his arm wrapped around me and me wrapped in what I soon realised was an emergency blanket from the plane. They had to make do I suppose.

I turned to look at him and he removed his arm. "I guess I had better get going then."

I began to shift. He grabbed my arm and kissed me on the lips in one quick, smooth motion. I was speechless. I couldn't open my mouth to breathe let alone talk. Bit I didn't have to. He stood up an made his way in the direction of what I assume was his tent/metal house.

I sat for a while, contemplating what had just happened, before making my way towards the girls huts about 500 feet down the empty, dark beach.

When I finally got there, I realised that I was among the older girls to have survived. Myself, Rachel, Hannah and Marissa were the four oldest girls at 16 and 17. The youngest was only 14, so that wasn't so bad I guess.

When I got in, Hannah and Rachel were in their sleeping bags and Marissa was just laying hers out on the sandy floor of the metal hut. As it was a camping trip, I suppose it was natural they had their sleeping bags. Problem was, I didn't know where mine was.

As I walked in the door, Rachel was the first to speak, "Ashley! There you are! We've been so worried, how are you??"

"I'm....uh....not so bad." The obvious then came to the rest of them.

Thankfully, Rachel intervened, "We couldn't find your sleeping bag, sorry! But I have a double one so you can share mine!" She was so happy and chirpy! "I sleep naked though, hope you don't mind?"

I was amazed at her forwardness, "Not at all..."

Dareholic 08-06-2013 11:47 AM

Great job.........

littlegrey 08-10-2013 11:44 AM

I know it's short, there is a longer part coming. Leave some feedback guys!!

__________________________________________________ _____________

I removed my jacket and snuck in beside Rachel. Although I knew of here, I didn't know her awfully well. Needless to say, getting into a sleeping bag beside her knowing that she was naked was not exactly what I had in mind for our first encounter.

She didn't talk much once I got in, and the other two drifted off to sleep fairly fast. I lay awake. On my back. I lay and looked up at the "roof" of our make shift hunt. I thought about Tom and about our kiss, but mostly I thought about the future. We were stranded on a an island with no adults, no help and no way of knowing how to get off. I saw the frightening reality of this, but I saw the possibilities of starting over, creating a new life for myself...

I must've drifted off to sleep while I was dreaming, because when I awoke there was light outside. Not much, just the beginning of sunrise; around 5am I assumed. I heard a faint noise, almost like a moaning. It was coming from beside me. Afraid to waken away, I very slowly and quietly leaned my head towards Rachel, looking to see if it was her making the noise. I noticed her eyes closed but her mouth was open. She was...OH MY GOD...was she....she couldn't be....was she....masturbating?!

Dareholic 08-10-2013 11:50 AM

She was...OH MY GOD...was she....she couldn't be....was she....masturbating?!

Hilarious :D Great job, keep it up.

Notachicken 08-10-2013 06:54 PM

You can't just stop writing like this!!! Just finish the story!!!

littlegrey 10-26-2013 01:40 PM

I am BACK!! Let's do this thing!!!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Oh fuck - I had to get out of here - she was fingering herself in the sleeping bag! This was not happening to me...

"Oh fuck! Fuck me honey - fuck me Steph!"

That grabbed my attention! Steph? As in a girl? Was Rachel calling out a girls name while she had an orgasm? That was unexpected...

I decided to stay and listen for as long as it took her to get off. After all, moving now would cause more harm than good because we'd both be embarrassed.

"You can do it too Ashley if you like!"

Well I was wrong - THAT was more embarrassing! I lay still for a moment. It didn't work. She began to feel me up, reaching my bare, scarred legs and up towards my the bottom of my torn pants. She reached underneath them and went for my panties. A small gasp escaped my lips.

"So you ARE awake!" I gave in and rolled over to face Rachel.

"I don't know about this, I'm sorry, I just don't masturbate!"

"Ever?!"

"Nope."

"Wow! I finger myself everyday! You should try it sometime!"

The world began to spin and I couldn't feel my legs, then the arms and soon my entire body was uncontrollable. I was I'm convulsions. I could hear beeping and shouting and noises everywhere. I covered my ears and shut my eyes.

It was then I woke up...

IPikachu 11-03-2013 01:12 AM

Finally!

You're back! Will there be more soon?

jack.casey4 11-03-2013 07:59 AM

We need more, I love this story !

SlutGirl76 11-14-2013 08:07 PM

please continue, this is awesome

littlegrey 11-17-2013 08:29 AM

4 YEARS LATER

Let me recap on what you've missed in my life these past years. I woke up in hospital this day four years ago, after having fallen and split my head open in the airport terminal before boarding the plane to go on that school trip. In essence, there was no plane crash. It was all a dream. Crazy, right? That's not the worst of it!! My brother, Peter, had gotten his girlfriend Hannah pregnant not long after that trip. Tom and I got together, broke up and got together again all in the space of 7 months. After the baby was born Peter and Hannah were only 17 and so she moved into out house with the baby. Tom and I moved out into a space of our own just in time for....that's right...COLLEGE. We decided to go to Florida University to be exact, it would be a nice change from Seattle I guess.

So that's pretty much it. I'm 20 now and here I am in university ready to tell my college experience to you all from here on out...

IPikachu 11-18-2013 04:03 AM

Awesome, Your back! Keep going please!