getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above hyper super mega extreme no limits dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139062)

quadripalz 04-04-2015 09:05 PM

for the next month every man you see you must ask to suck their cock

bondage for me

Submissive10 04-04-2015 09:08 PM

You get to tie your hands to your feet, tighs to calves, and your balls to head, and you will put the key to unlock yourself in a giant icecube. Have fun getting out, bud.

Anything extreme.

thenewslave 04-04-2015 09:16 PM

This anal loving whore gives you the most extreme dare then:

Tell your mother you love her

Submissive10 04-04-2015 09:17 PM

Heres an extreme dare right back!

Put a pen in your ass.

(Great, Right!)

thenewslave 04-06-2015 02:33 PM

This anal loving whore says:

Take a picture of yourself raping your parents, and send it to your local newspaper to publish it.

I want something with latex, please

Kemeny 04-06-2015 03:44 PM

put a latex condome over each of your fingers and then take a 30 min walk in your nearest city! if some woman asks why you do it you must say: "Condoms are for safer sex!" then ask her to finger her

Family for me pls.

Alexman 04-06-2015 05:17 PM

Ok then you must walk up to your father or brother and pull down there pants and just suck their cock till they cum.

thenewslave 04-07-2015 04:14 PM

Go to a dog park and wait until one owner is about to throw some dog poo into the trash. Ask him "Can I have that?", then eat it up.

sissiesofmarvel3 04-07-2015 04:20 PM

You didn't give a topic, so, we'll go with this:
You like body writing? Go to a park with a sharpie. Strip naked and ask people to write whatever they want on you. You may not leave until every inch is covered, and then you must walk home like that.

Involving friends, please.

BunnyEmmy 04-07-2015 04:24 PM

when you get your diapers you will wear one the nerxt timeu you hangout with your friends

something diaper related :#

sissiesofmarvel3 04-07-2015 04:28 PM

you will wear your diapers and they are all you can go in. Anytime you wet or poop yourself, you must ask someone to know to change you. If there is no one around, you will stew in it and cry until someone comes to help you.

Feminization for me this time.

lovedegrading 04-07-2015 05:32 PM

Use either permanent makeup or a tattoo parlor to give yourself dark red lips, blush and purple eyeshadow. Super glue some false eyelashes on. Pierce your ears and put in lockable earings. Super glue: a pink wig onto your head, breast forms on your chest and your balls and cock between your legs. Sew a bra onto your bare skin, and then wear a sissy pink dress which is trapped around your waist by a belt under a pink ribbon which has been melded with metal. Finally put some stockings on and then get lockable high heels (6 inch minimum) and throw the key into the sea...should be fun.
Lets go with petplay.

BunnyEmmy 04-07-2015 05:39 PM

ok that is seems unreasonable
But hey i guess this is mega extreme /:
Anyway you must only sleep on a dog bed for 2 weeks and you can only eat out of bowls while on all fours and you must not use your hands for anything, all bathroom stuff will be done outside, if you want to shower you may stand turn everything on but then it i back to all fours, (atleast one person) you may only bark when someone talks to you. and wear a dog collar the entire time this is going on

ill go with a diaper one :D

So_Sweet 04-07-2015 05:41 PM

You must get naked, go to the nearest farm and jump in with the pigs. roll around in mud and lick a few pigs.

TheTurretCube 04-07-2015 05:46 PM

You must fist your asshole for 15 minutes