getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498)

Mr.J 01-10-2016 10:15 AM

I'll join as a urinal. I may regret this.

ArkiriSlave 01-12-2016 12:45 PM

I'll join as a urinal. We'll see how this goes

Mutt 01-12-2016 01:28 PM

Im in as a regular toilet.

slavechick46 01-12-2016 01:47 PM

I will be in as a Urinal

ttcart 01-13-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MALEficent (Post 2050853)
Urinals! I drank about two litres of water, and need to use the bathroom. Me being the forgetful person I am, I didn't flush.

(Drink the specified amount of water and wait an hour. After that pee and swallow evrything, except the last mouthful. Wait a couple minutes before swallowing)

Thank you, just flushed the last mouthful down. Nice and easy to swallow, thanks to the water you made me drink beforehand.

Godfather 01-13-2016 10:45 PM

I'd like to join as a Full toilet
Good luck to everybody and myself =)

Mutt 01-15-2016 05:37 PM

All full toilets: I just came back from a party and I drank quite some beer. All that gave me some serious belly issues and now I come into YOUR stall. Better open up like a good toilet.

Drink one liter of water and wait until you need to pee. Then take a shit on a plate and eat everything up with just your mouth. Afterwards lay in your tub, throw your legs behind your head and piss directly into your mouth. Afterall you need to be flushed! ;)

Hope that keeps this thread kinda alive, because I'd love to be humiliated and used as a toilet myself. :)

JaysonClaims 01-16-2016 08:30 PM

I've been dared to come to the thread and join as a full toilet.

messy-emiy 01-16-2016 08:39 PM

I am a full toilet. Use me as you should.

Mutt 01-17-2016 04:02 AM

All full toilets: I had to take a big dump this morning. So shit in a bowl and eat everything. During that I got quite horny. So all male full toilets will cum directly into their mouth, with legs above their had. And the females will fuck themselfes with a dildo to orgasm and lick it clean. If u are not allowed to cum flush yourself with a cup of your piss instead.

humiliatedboyslave 01-17-2016 05:38 AM

Urinals, It was a quite a party and eveyone was pissing, fill up 2 liter bottle and drink it all.

For the below task, I am a full toilet. Scat is not my favorite thing. But...
I waited until I needed to shit. Drank the water and waited a bit. I shit on the plate. Got down on all fours and ate like a dog. Except I was eating much slower than most dogs do. Once it was eaten, I looked at the plate. It looked like a disgusting toilet with stains, so I licked it clean. Then I went to the tub and did the second part and put my legs over my head to piss in my mouth. Swallowed as I filled my mouth and kept pissing until I was empty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutt (Post 2058597)
All full toilets: I just came back from a party and I drank quite some beer. All that gave me some serious belly issues and now I come into YOUR stall. Better open up like a good toilet.

Drink one liter of water and wait until you need to pee. Then take a shit on a plate and eat everything up with just your mouth. Afterwards lay in your tub, throw your legs behind your head and piss directly into your mouth. Afterall you need to be flushed! ;)

Hope that keeps this thread kinda alive, because I'd love to be humiliated and used as a toilet myself. :)

Godfather 01-17-2016 07:21 PM

Someone came into your stall today and had trouble letting it all out. Instead, the person wiped their ass clean and flushed the toilet.

All full toilets wipe your ass with some toilet paper and eat all of the paper! Now give yourself a couple swirlies.
(Too uncreative to come up with a good story)

bitchboi4life 01-19-2016 01:44 PM

I would like to join as a URINAL

humiliatedboyslave 01-19-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutt (Post 2060562)
All full toilets: I had to take a big dump this morning. So shit in a bowl and eat everything. During that I got quite horny. So all male full toilets will cum directly into their mouth, with legs above their had. And the females will fuck themselfes with a dildo to orgasm and lick it clean. If u are not allowed to cum flush yourself with a cup of your piss instead.

I didn't think i was going to eat it all. I managed to to get it all down though. And since I am in a chastity device, I can't cum. But I used the dildo on my ass like the girls were supposed to and tried to get off with some anal stimulation, didn't work. Ended up drinking a glass of piss.

Urinals, I had too much piss for my glass, you get to help out and drink a glass of piss.

Juleslove12 01-19-2016 09:32 PM

I'll join as a urinal.