getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Locker Room/ Shower Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35809)

JMainesT 02-24-2011 12:16 AM

Take a shower with your balls tied tight with a dark rubber band or dark string (homemade cock ring)

wowo2 02-24-2011 05:27 AM

go in the shower with a wedgie

hovie907 02-25-2011 04:12 PM

go into the locker room wearing tighty whitey's and have written on the back "wedgie me" and walk past a group of guys... let us or (me) know how this went. you can message me on here or yahoo at hovie_907

weegie 02-26-2011 05:54 PM

When in either school PE class or the gym/pool. From the second you enter the changing room you are to keep yourself hard and wear either tight or embarrassing workout clothes i.e. short shorts?

You need to stay hard until you leave

wedgie_man 03-01-2011 08:47 PM

undress but dont put your stuff in a locker just leave it lay every where on the floor then go up to the mirrow nude go take a shower and come back to see if ur clothes are still there

JMainesT 03-08-2011 06:01 AM

Give yourself a testicular self-exam while in the shower and try to make it obvious what you are doing.

BONUS (if you feel daring enough): While showering and self-checking, ask another guy how often he self-checks and if he knows the importance of doing so!

danrob88 03-08-2011 06:47 AM

Next time someone is in the shower next to you, take a piss and make sure they see you do it. Then ask if they do the same lol

JMainesT 03-08-2011 02:28 PM

Next time you're in the locker room, before you go take a shower, put a sharpee half way in your ass. Go shower with it in your ass, once you return to your locker, you can take it out.

danrob88 03-08-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMainesT (Post 414734)
Next time you're in the locker room, before you go take a shower, put a sharpee half way in your ass. Go shower with it in your ass, once you return to your locker, you can take it out.

I'll have to do this one in my own shower as I haven't showered in a locker room in a long time lol

Should be fun though

JMainesT 03-09-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danrob88 (Post 414811)
I'll have to do this one in my own shower as I haven't showered in a locker room in a long time lol

Should be fun though

I think you should find a locker room at a gym and do it there...it would be WAY more daring :)

Nick 03-26-2011 09:34 AM

go to the gym and use the locker room, whenever you enter the locker room you must immediately strip naked and keep one hand on your cock at all times. eventually, you have to cum inside your empty locker. enjoy.

doggybaby 03-26-2011 11:57 AM

In the locker room, shave your pubes right after you get undressed from training

jibble 03-26-2011 01:57 PM

get naked at a locker room and "slip" and ask someone to help you up. if you're daring ask them to help you get dressed.

CaptainChaos 04-10-2011 11:25 PM

Strip off in the locker room. For every other guy who's in there, stay naked for 1 minute. Then, change into your sports outfit. Finishing your exercise and getting in the locker room again, get naked. Leave your stuff there. Walk up to the mirror naked, do as if you were trying to see your ass in the mirror, then go to the showers naked, don't cover up your parts. Have a shower for 5 minutes for every other guy who's having a shower. Use cold water only. At least once you have to get a visible boner. Finishing, get back to the locker room and see if you're stuff's still there. Rub off with the towel, get dressed and you can leave.

In my local swimming pool, there's a big open locker room without cubicles. In the shower room there are 2 rows of cubicles without curtains facing each other. Any dares for me? My limits are in the signature. Finishing the dare I will tell you how it went...

bareshisfeet 04-11-2011 05:11 AM

Get naked and masterbate in shower not aload to put any clothes back on till you have cum