getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Custom female anal dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384193)

ro17uh 02-08-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horny Mask (Post 4287190)
I’m new to a lot of things, and I don’t know, if anal is a dislike as much as an unfamiliar thing. I don’t own any toys, but I have slender disposable things like q tips and candy canes...

Do you have any hairbrushes, candles, or similar?

Get horny any way you please and put a lubed finger up there, as far as it goes. Leave it there for five minutes, you can also move it in and out a bit. Then take two objects, and insert the smaller one. Masturbate a little and see how it feels. Just before you cum, stop, and replace the object in your ass with the bigger one. Masturbate to orgasm.

ro17uh 05-10-2021 01:39 PM

Bumping this again. Who would like a dare? I would ask for some photo evidence to my kik for this round.

ro17uh 07-30-2021 06:35 AM

Bumping again, reply here or text me on kik!

Moonfrista 07-31-2021 01:49 AM

I'd like an anal dare please!

urprotege 08-15-2021 07:52 AM

Me please!

Chasity, cuckquean, tease & denial, being spanked, hypno, humiliation, degradation, mind games, name calling, anal, wedgies, enemas, ass insertions

Limits
Fecal, permanent, friends and family, face

Tools
House hold items mostly, and couple of buttplugs

ro17uh 08-24-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfrista (Post 4459337)
I'd like an anal dare please!

Can you fit all your plugs? If not, wear the largest you can put in for an hour. Them pull it out until it‘s almost past the widest part, push it back in. Do this 25 times at least. Afterwards, take it out and put the biggest one in with plenty od lube. It‘s okay if you have to struggle a bit.

If you can fit the biggest plug, start with a dildo. Put it in balls deep and remove it completely at least 50 times, admire the resulting gape. Then try to put in the dildo and one finger, and two fingers, and three fingers. If that works, the goal should be to take both dildos in the ass at the same time.

ro17uh 08-24-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urprotege (Post 4474283)
Me please!

Chasity, cuckquean, tease & denial, being spanked, hypno, humiliation, degradation, mind games, name calling, anal, wedgies, enemas, ass insertions

Limits
Fecal, permanent, friends and family, face

Tools
House hold items mostly, and couple of buttplugs

Put 0.5 L of water in your butt, then put in your biggest plug to plug your hole. Keep it in until the cramps get really bad. Start masturbating. You need to cum with the plug still inserted. If it shoots out during orgasm, perfect.

ro17uh 09-26-2021 04:56 AM

Bump — how are the dares going?

SlaveLeia147 09-26-2021 02:57 PM

I'm not an anal beginner. I have several plugs and a hook. I'm also having in person anal sex next week. My limits are ATM, feces, urine, disgusting stuff. I also have lots of spanking instruments and love to be spanked ooh, and nipple clamps. Also, I'm in denial,so no orgasms

cliton 10-11-2021 03:23 PM

Destroy my ass please :)

cheekythonger 10-11-2021 11:58 PM

i would love a dare :)

ro17uh 10-29-2021 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 (Post 4518830)
I'm not an anal beginner. I have several plugs and a hook. I'm also having in person anal sex next week. My limits are ATM, feces, urine, disgusting stuff. I also have lots of spanking instruments and love to be spanked ooh, and nipple clamps. Also, I'm in denial,so no orgasms

Sorry to keep you waiting. We‘ll train your ass!

Start by putting on the nipple clamps and rubbing your clit to get aroused. Put in the biggest plug you can manage without warming up, use lube. Spank yourself ten times on each cheek, hard.

Remove the plug and put it back in all the way. Do it again. And again. And again, until it goes in and out without much resistance and you can do it very quickly. Once that‘s achieved, kneel on all fours infront of a mirror. Do it (all the way in, completely out) for 25 more times in a row, put it in deeeeep for the last one and pull it out watching yourself in the mirror, looking between your legs. Admire your gape! To close it up again, spank yourself as many times as you need. Good girl!

If you want more after this: Try to put two plugs in your butt. My tip: Put them in one after the other and use silicone/soft material. The feeling is great!

ro17uh 10-29-2021 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliton (Post 4535671)
Destroy my ass please :)

Put in the biggest plug you have which you can walk with, then go to the supermarket. Buy a cucumber, as large as you dare. Your goal will be the following: You will make a cucumber salad, and eat it, but every part of the cucumber that you eat has to have been in your butt. You can put up the entire thing (be careful), or do it in sections, as you like. You can use a condom if you want, but I‘d prefer if you had to taste your ass.

PredicBabe 10-29-2021 02:42 PM

I have been a week without stretching my ass due to my period, so I need to get back on track and, if possible, go beyond the point where I was before last week - spending 20h with the medium plug in my ass. I love your creativity for ass stretching, so feel free to be as creative as you wish!!

My likes, limits and toys are in my signature

Edit: this upcoming monday is holiday in my country, so I have a 3-days weekend, in case this info could be of relevance

ro17uh 10-30-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredicBabe (Post 4556242)
I have been a week without stretching my ass due to my period, so I need to get back on track and, if possible, go beyond the point where I was before last week - spending 20h with the medium plug in my ass. I love your creativity for ass stretching, so feel free to be as creative as you wish!!

My likes, limits and toys are in my signature

Edit: this upcoming monday is holiday in my country, so I have a 3-days weekend, in case this info could be of relevance

First of all, I think next time you get your period, you should wear a plug during most of it — that‘s the ncie thing about having two holes, they‘re redundant!

To stretch your ass, wear your medium plug for a few hours, and go buy an eggplant (or other fruit) that‘s just slightly bigger than your large plug.

Home again, take out your dildo and put it in your ass. How deep can you go? Sit down on it and try. Remove it fully after every try and then reinsert it. Do this at least 20 times. Then do short strokes, but again removing it fully from your butt each time. This should gape you nicely.

Now put in the largest plug. How easy does it go in?

With that in, lube up the eggplant and consider its size. Soon it will be in you! Take out and reinsert the large plug at least 10 times, so your butt is ready, then put the eggplant up there. Take all the time you need! If you can, hold it in position a bit when the widest part is stretching you out. Can you count to 100 at that point?

Play a little bit with the eggplant in you, enjoying the stretch. You may cum only when and while it is in your ass!

End the playtime by removing the eggplant and then reinserting your large plug and keep it in for as long as possible. Overnight?