getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ask me for a truth or dare challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311018)

nashvillesub 07-17-2017 02:20 PM

Bisexual male. I'll take a dare. Likes/limits are in the signature. You pick the number!

DanB258 07-17-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nashvillesub (Post 2879331)
Bisexual male. I'll take a dare. Likes/limits are in the signature. You pick the number!

I googled a random number and sorry it was a 9 which only one other person has ever done so good luck.

This is a shortish dare but I'll give you 3 days to find time to do it.

1. Write my name on your cock so you can see it when pissing.

2. Now piss in a glass and send me a pic as proof showing my name.

3. I think piss drinking dares are lame for a 9 so now cum in the glass with pic proof to me and one other GD friend.

4. Now drink it. Again pic proof of that manly cocktail being consumed. Hide your face or crop the pic to hide your identity to meet your limits.

5, Your final challenge is simple. You must wear someone's used underwear. Ideally female for at least 2 hours.

Complete the task by sending me a PM saying task complete or task fail but written by your pubes in a picture. So sorry it's tough but Google said 9. kik me DanB259, note one above my profile name on here if you need tweaks

DanB258 07-22-2017 06:21 AM

I'm back now if anyone else fancies a truth or dare?

nareth 07-22-2017 09:54 AM

a dare with level 6 likes/dislikes(punishment)/limits are in signature with the exception of permanent and body painting which are swapped :eek: making permanent a limit

DanB258 07-22-2017 12:46 PM

A 6 is nice

1. You must shave your body of all hair. You can leave any on your face or head

2. Complete this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=313136

3. Now wear girl undies and sag your trousers so the top of the undies can be seen and go to a restaurant or fast food joint. You must edge all the time until you have eaten your meal. If you cum then it's in your undies and a wet patch on your trousers until bedtime

4. Now go home and you must spend 2 hours naked except for your plug tail even if someone comes to the door.

Enjoy and you have 3 days to complete it and send me a message dare complete or dare fail

nareth 07-23-2017 05:01 PM

I just completed the dare. Thanks Dan it was excellent dare where some parts brought me slightly out of my comfort zone :rolleyes: but was really good fun. Just how a good dare should be :)

LuckyMe27 07-23-2017 05:22 PM

Hi Dan,

Can I have a dare please of a 4-5. My details are in my signature.

Thanks.

DanB258 07-24-2017 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyMe27 (Post 2890448)
Hi Dan,

Can I have a dare please of a 4-5. My details are in my signature.

Thanks.

Let's make it a 5 but I'll use lots of your likes messy , cum play, nudity, kinky photos, humiliation and underwear

1. Nudity and Kinky - Write my name on your cock and dick

2. Kinky photo and humiliation - Recreate this pose so I can see my name on your feet and cock which must be a boner. I will then share it on tumblr so others can see you branded with another guy's name but with a stiffy (I will exclude your face if you want)
https://bearnz.tumblr.com/post/155682758110

3. Messy, cum play & underwear - Get a pair of used panties from the laundry basket and put them on. If there aren't any then you may wear the boxers you took off yesterday. Now to make this a 5 you must wank and cum during a phone call to someone.

4. A bit more humiliation and kinky photo - After the call has ended you must take a picture of the wet patch to prove you have cum and then another with the underwear in your mouth as a gag.

Complete the dare by replying on this thread telling everyone how it went and don't forget to kik me the pics or PM me for an email address.

Fail and you must edge for 30 minutes using ice cubes.

LuckyMe27 07-24-2017 06:16 AM

Dare completed. Thanks Dan, although number 3 was a bit tricky as I was on the phone to my bro! But managed it.

The branding also had me worried for a few seconds as I used a Sharpie which when I read afterwards said it was a permanent marker but while carrying out dare three some of it has rubbed of my cock....phew!!

Photos sent via kik.

Lurid Crest 07-25-2017 02:27 PM

Dare
Stuff is in my signature

DanB258 07-26-2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurid Crest (Post 2893152)
Dare
Stuff is in my signature

A 3 is fairly low so:

1. You must start the day by giving yourself a golden shower.

2. Once every hour for the next 10 hours you must edge no matter where you are

3. At the end of 10 hours you must cum in a glass and either pour it on your next meal or drink it. If you choose to drink it then you must also piss in the glass to make it a nice cocktail drink. You must provide pic proof of which option you have chosen.

Remember to reply on here that you have completed or failed the dare with details of how it went.

Silly bitch 07-26-2017 05:03 AM

Hi I would love a dare from you my likes and limits are in my signature and my number is 3

DanB258 07-26-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly bitch (Post 2893688)
Hi I would love a dare from you my likes and limits are in my signature and my number is 3

Is everyone getting scared of going above 5 all of a sudden? hehe

A 3 for someone who likes messy, silly, embarrassing, public challenges with balloons. But another one who won't prove it with pics. But please post back on here telling us how you did.

But your PM dares have given me an idea, so let's make a cheese omelette.

1. Fill the front of your panties with a can of spray cheese

2. Now put 2 raw eggs down the back of your panties (not cracked)

3. And everyone likes omelettes with sauce but red or brown is always the dilemma. So squirt ketchup in one sock and brown sauce in the other (if you don't have brown use mayonnaise)

4. Now you must go for a walk somewhere public for at least 30 minutes. At the end of 30 minutes you must stand up and sit down several times until you manage to break the eggs.

5. Now you can go home

6. This final part is optional but do it and you are a Dare Master. At home take off your panties and socks. Roll a dice and below are the results
Roll 1 and challenge complete
Roll 2 and you must taste your ketchup sock
Roll 3 and you must taste the brown sauce/mayo sock
Roll 4 and taste both socks
Roll 5 and challenge complete
Roll 6 and it's sniff the panties ( I would say taste but raw eggs may not be a good idea.
Don't forget to report back challenge complete or challenge fail and a description of how it went

DanB258 07-28-2017 03:36 AM

Who wants a dare next?

Mowow22 07-31-2017 08:38 PM

Seems super fun!

M. Gay. 24. USA
...4?
Likes: stripping, cum, piss, anal (minimal), vibrator, humiliation, CBT (min), public (min), showers

Limits: poo, diaper, family, illegal, extreme pain, permanent

Still new to GD, so don't have all my limits and things set in stone yet..