getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Destroying button's potty training.... oh? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430114)

buttinup 11-28-2023 11:48 AM

There have been 8 unique posters so far, and post #50 will be the first that lets UHOH be used again.

I have come up with a few more rule ideas that may be useful for helping my bladder let go at night.

- The last drinking for the night needs to be at least 250ml after I have taken my medicine.
- A booster needs to go in my diaper (max 1 for the night) before bed, OR my washable changing pad needs to go in the dryer right before being under me for bed.
- One of the last things I eat before bed needs to be mostly water, ex. an orange, apple, celery, etc.
- Order and maintain a stash of less bulky diapers exclusively for bedtime, wearing those for bed instead of my diaper from the day.
- Create and/or order cloth prefold diapers for use overnight with my plastic pants or diaper covers.

If you all could vote for two of those you think is the most fitting, I will add 1-3 of them based on what is voted for the most. I have a feeling that I might be better off transitioning to cloth for overnight in general, but it's just a case of figuring out what cloth to use for it since I have plenty of fabric from finding this cute LGBTQ fabric at the store over a year ago.

Noone1 11-29-2023 04:56 AM

DRINK and OUTING

Edit: we’re allowed two keywords and I believe “Uh Oh” isn’t an option again yet? Want to double check

fufffffy 11-29-2023 05:47 AM

DRINK, UH-OH and OUTING now.

Sir_Damian 11-29-2023 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noone1 (Post 5301681)
Edit: we’re allowed two keywords and I believe “Uh Oh” isn’t an option again yet? Want to double check

correct. like Button said, post 50 will be the first which uh-oh could be used again.

DRINK and OUTING

Noone1 11-29-2023 10:21 AM

DRINK and OUTING

Sir_Damian 11-29-2023 11:16 AM

more DRINK, more OUTING!

(it's been more than 2 hours)

buttinup 11-29-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fufffffy (Post 5301722)
DRINK, UH-OH and OUTING now.

As others mentioned, only 2 keywords per post. Refer to initial post for how to earn more keywords per post.

At 2 and 3/5 OUTINGs now for next weekend.

Did anyone have input on the ideas I have? Or alternative suggestions?

Noone1 11-29-2023 11:34 AM

DRINK and UH-OH (1/3) if I can.

I’m hoping the person who didn’t get the rules doesn’t keep me from getting that started again

Hope the next two posts do include UH OH if this is a valid use of it!

buttinup 11-29-2023 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noone1 (Post 5302056)
DRINK and UH-OH (1/3) if I can.

I’m hoping the person who didn’t get the rules doesn’t keep me from getting that started again

Hope the next two posts do include UH OH if this is a valid use of it!

They did not. It doesn't take effect if it is restricted from use. I only counted their DRINK as there's a limit of 2 per post and UH-OH just wastes the keyword when it's not available, lol.

My posts also don't interrupt UH-OH - but wanted to make sure I clarified.

Sir_Damian 11-29-2023 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttinup (Post 5302052)
Did anyone have input on the ideas I have? Or alternative suggestions?

i like your ideas so far. and as discussed on dc, some self-care might be a good addition.

let's have UH-OH (2/3) again then. along with some DRINK.

Noone1 11-29-2023 12:46 PM

DRINK and UH-OH (3/3)!

I like your ideas also :)

buttinup 11-29-2023 12:50 PM

thank you both for showing me that my question was unclear �� I will pick 3 of the rules myself to try out until this weekend & I will be adding some keywords to the initial post in regards to having more keywords available.

EDIT: huge thank you for including counts with how many have been used, it helps A LOT!

EDIT 2: Can't edit the initial post anymore, fair enough!

New keywords:

SELF CARE - I must roll for a self care task out of my self care task list and complete what is specified.
LIL TIME - I must spend a bit doing something associated with littlespace (ex. coloring, playing kids games, etc) or a task specified that shows my brain that I'm little.
CUTIE - I need to take a cute picture of me in my diaper (but not necessarily share it - but it must be kept.) It does not include face. In the future, this could end up being used for other tasks.
STAY DRY - If I can stay dry for the random amount of time between 30-60 minutes, then on the weekend I can reduce the amount of accidents before I get automatic permission out of UH-OH by 1 for each time this is used. If I fail to stay dry, I am stuck in the next UH-OH until I get explicit permission out of it. If I fail multiple times, this carries over until the amount of failed times is paid out in UH-OHs.

Noone1 11-29-2023 07:02 PM

SELF CARE and DRINK

Sir_Damian 11-29-2023 10:18 PM

i like the new keywords. good choices. :)

DRINK and LIL TIME

Noone1 11-29-2023 10:25 PM

Been more than 2 hours since my last post so…

DRINK and LIL TIME