getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Pee Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=38353)

naughtygirlyboy 02-20-2010 06:06 PM

piss in any pair of pantys you can get and leave them on for a day. you may dry them off a little bit so there not dripping.

no drinking or pouring piss on myself :)

wedgieboii 02-22-2010 04:44 PM

pee in a glass and drink then drink 2 bottles of water (or two glasses) and wait till you have to pee again when you do pee in same container that is your only drink for next 2 hours :D

must be all drunk by end of day haha and drunk before anything else

tsuna 03-02-2010 06:35 PM

drink 1 cup of water every hour for 6 hours you may not go to the bathroom for 6 hours

limit: no drinking pee.

DeeJay 03-03-2010 06:25 PM

Drink a big glass of water every hour for 6 hours. You can only pee in your clothes, you can't pee in the same set of underwear twice, and you can't change for 30 minutes after you pee.

Limits: No drinking pee.

csaa 03-05-2010 01:28 PM

pee in your underwear and do not change it for a day

limits: no public, no other person

will take photos

Shuchan 03-07-2010 01:21 PM

drink a bottle of fluids every other hour. every time you pee for the next 24 hours it must all go into a condom (the same condom) after the 24 hours the next night time you must put a pillow case on the condom and sleep with it in bettween your legs. if it has not burst by morning you must drink it all in one session.
if messy, please not long term. i would prefer a multiple step dare if possible

csaa 03-07-2010 01:43 PM

nice. can i clean me and my bed if it bursts? and i think i cannot drink a bottle of fluids every other hour and drink it all in one session. but i will do my best

Shuchan 03-07-2010 01:56 PM

If it bursts it stays that way, and if you phisically can't drink anymore I permit you to skip that hour, but you can't pee in that hour segment either. If the condom doesn't burst you may drink all you can, but must bathe in the rest for 20 mins. P.s skip these two messages and dare me

imyourslave 03-07-2010 02:03 PM

i dare whoever turn it is , to put on the sluttyest or sissy est clothes you have and piss in them don't change at all, if they are dripping from your panties collect it in a cup and either
a)drink it
b)wash yourself
then sleep in them with a bunch of rotting fruit in your tights and tape them up and sleep in them with your head between your legs forced to stay there so any rotten juice or piss goes onto your slutty face,
ENJOY AND REPORT BACK

Shuchan 03-07-2010 02:08 PM

I really like it, but don't own any sissy or slutty clothes. Also, I said for a non messy one if it's for an extended amount of time. Thank you!

imyourslave 03-07-2010 02:17 PM

sorry do everything you can but just wear panties and bra with tights then piss and shit in the tights and pants and leave them in for as long as you can

Annynamous 03-07-2010 06:49 PM

Pee in dirty underwear and use as gag while u sleep

I won't drink any but will put in my mouth like above

hello1026 03-08-2010 08:06 PM

after you brush your teeth tonight, gargle with your own piss and then go to sleep. No washing out after!

Shuchan 03-08-2010 08:12 PM

Drink lots all day and pee into a cup. Right before bed time find a way of keeping all the pee in your ass(ice cube it, upsidown with turkey baster, enema) and leave it all night

chubsubslve205 03-08-2010 08:18 PM

This is nice.I am going to try it out this week.