getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

refenistration! 04-23-2011 10:59 PM

Well then, you should steal a pair of his brother's underwear, cum in them, and return them. Don't let your boyfriend catch you!

Confession: I enjoy hypno-bdsm

i love new things 04-25-2011 04:10 PM

Tie yourself up every night

Confession: I Smelt a girls used undies once

Dare-O-Rama 04-25-2011 05:50 PM

That means that your nose is too involved in sex. Cum into a shotglass, then snort the cum using a straw.

Confession: I once stripped naked and jerked off in my backyard at night.

Logic 04-25-2011 06:07 PM

Strip naked and jackoff in your backyard again, this time in the day.

Confession - Today, I accidentally shot cum onto my face and some landed in my mouth.. and i didn't think twice than to swallow.

bondage 04-25-2011 06:12 PM

every time you jack off you must eat your cum

Confession: I posted naked pics to people to get blackmailed

DareOnMat 04-25-2011 07:22 PM

get crossdressed, do and bra connection wedgie....send it to someone that can blackmail you

Confession: i did a crossdressing dare with my moms clothes:p

romeo_sierra 04-25-2011 10:09 PM

Crossdress in your mother's clothing and take pictures. Leave them somewhere hidden on a family computer.

Confession:
I wore a diaper and wet it while in public with my friend who had absolutely no idea I was wearing one, let alone that I wear them at all.

PuppyDareLover 04-26-2011 08:20 PM

Text or call your friend and tell them you wear diapers.if they don't believe, send a picture ;)

I masterbated to orgasm with poo and pee

bondage 04-26-2011 08:54 PM

well then you should pee and poo your pants in public

Confession I stole my friends dirty panties:/

sumsar1972 04-27-2011 01:21 AM

Next time you visit her, give them back to her. (You don't have to give them to her in person, but you must leave them there).
Furthermore, when you come home, strip naked and use a carrot to penetrate yourself anally. Leave it in for at least 10 minutes.

Confession: I like to masturbate at work. I sit at my desk with my hand down my jeans and rub my cock very often.

Angel Vee 04-27-2011 01:30 AM

Next time you get the urge put your hand down the back of your pants and put your index finger up your ass.

You can now play with your cock if you want

I promised myself I would spend less time on get dare

welshdresser 04-27-2011 03:32 AM

You naughty boy.

As punishment, you must visit Getdare every day for the next 2 weeks. To prove it, send me a PM every day! For every time you fail to visit you must wear women's knickers for an hour, with stinging nettles in the crotch.

My confession: I've accepted a dare 3 weeks ago and not yet done it. It involved being tied up in the bath with pee, but I havent had an opportunity to do it yet, and probably won't for another week.

Ice20 04-27-2011 03:47 AM

For every week you havent done it (so 3) you must do a new dare, if youre in contact with the person that gave you the dare, ask them for the 3 dares you must now do, if not find 3 similar dares on getdare to do. As for you may still have to wait a week, every day you dont do it from now you must tie yourself up in that day anyway.

My confession: I pranked one of my friends. She can usually take a good prank so when she was asleep one day (it was during the day so she was fully dressed) I put yoghurt down her panties and cream in her bra. When she woke up she was pissed off and so mad (she'd normally laugh about any pranks) that I lied that I didn't do it and blamed one of my other friends who was there, and she's been getting her revenge on my friend I blamed ever since!

bondage 04-27-2011 06:31 AM

Now you must steal your friends panties and bra and put youghurt in the cups of the bra and front and back of the panties and go hang out with you friend and if she notices tell her the that you did it and for a punishment you did that

My confession is that went to my local school and stole little girl clothes laying on the playground

OriTheOwl 04-27-2011 07:53 AM

You must like a 5 year old girl a frilly dress, mary janes, ect. and play with barbies for a couple hours

Coffession:I love to crossdress but I own no girls clothes of my own so I use my moms or cousins.