getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Face sitting...thoughts? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354622)

HumpBunny 06-22-2019 12:15 AM

If I was with someone I really admired, I’d probably beg them to sit on my face and use me till they cum. Something about it just seems so humiliating and thrilling, I think I’d love it! The pussy way more than the ass, but I guess that depends on who’s next.

atomicnebulae158 06-22-2019 02:42 AM

I guenuily love having a woman sit on my face. ThereÂ’s something extremely exciting knowing that once their on your face youÂ’re at their mercy. I especially love it when she is extremely wet and makes me lick her pussy. But IÂ’m hoping that soon I can convince a girl to sit on my face and make me lick her ass.

Facesitting is bloody amazing and every good submissive should definitely try it

jruff89 06-22-2019 07:12 PM

I'm not really into sitting but I love feeling the weight of a man or women's weight against my face. Being entirely at their mercy and forced to like/suck ass/pussy.

Kisune Karnon 06-24-2019 08:49 AM

I think it would be interesting. My wife hasn't done it though.

Matt01 06-27-2019 02:56 PM

Absolutely love it!!

Haven’t done with my new girlfriend, but used to do it with my ex all the time and it was amazing. Can be arse or pussy, don’t care as long as I’ve got a woman on my face.

Facesitting is also much better tied in a face up spread eagle position, the feeling of helplessness makes it so much more fun. ;)

DareMeNow69 06-28-2019 02:49 AM

It's only happened twice for me.

Once, their ass hole was directly on my nose and I had to breathe in deeply with every breath until they farted. That was kind of gross, but oddly arousing.

The other time my mouth was open and they sat on me so their balls rested in my mouth. I liked that.

jackjac 06-29-2019 04:43 AM

I would love to have a woman sitting on my face ass or pussy I'd warship both

-Selene- 06-30-2019 03:04 AM

If a guy or girl ask me to sit on their face, I'll gladly do it, including whatever they want. I think that would be great fun for me to do.

Thinking about the passive role, I'd give it a try. Seems like a great way of domination.

alex_af1996 06-02-2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3483556)
How do you feel about sitting or being sat on your face?

It could be ass or pussy really

I can’t wait for the day my partner just gets real kinky and ties me up then sits on my face so I have to eat either hole
The only time she sorta did I was laying watching tv on the couch so she sat sorta on my face and I ate her out through her underwear

SissyCecelia 06-11-2023 02:12 AM

if i happen to die between thighs, i would die a happy death.

JimmyKarlo 06-11-2023 01:38 PM

Simply: Yes!

It’s one of the best things to happen, really love it. It’s her throne, for her please and mine. Love to worship her holes and make her feel naughty and special, on her terms. She can sit there, decide on the angle and position, grab my chest or cock as she pleases, guide my hands… it really has so many sides of pleasure!

tarheel52 12-08-2023 11:27 AM

I love when my SO sits on my face. Depending on what she wants licked, she puts either her pussy or ass on my mouth and the other usually engulfs my nose. She will wiggle and dig her pussy and ass even more into my face. Sometimes I have to push her up for air if I can’t breathe but she’s good at giving me some air when needed. If I’m lucky she will play with my dick while she’s sitting in my face. Sometimes she doesn’t and I just serve her.

Sex Speed Runner 12-08-2023 12:19 PM

The greatest feeling is when my GF sits on my face and i eat her pussy, whilst she edges and teases my dick.

Hazel_b 12-19-2023 03:40 PM

Absolutely love both, nothing better than sitting on a guys or girls face while they get you off but I really love having a girl sit on my face (even better if I make her squirt) I could just live like that

GivingWantingDares 12-19-2023 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3483556)
How do you feel about sitting or being sat on your face?

It could be ass or pussy really

I never had such a luck (of either sitting or be sat on). I would LOVE it (mainly if she sat on me, but in both ways).