getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Kink and Education (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Is it safe? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71730)

istm 07-01-2013 03:50 AM

how much is ok?

2 questions, how often is it ok to engage in breast/nipple torture (very tight binding, clamping, stretching, having them pressed into tacks, caning and other impact play, etc) and should I worry if I am extremely sore the next day?

Sharp Shooter 07-02-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by istm (Post 1012919)
2 questions, how often is it ok to engage in breast/nipple torture (very tight binding, clamping, stretching, having them pressed into tacks, caning and other impact play, etc) and should I worry if I am extremely sore the next day?

I will emphasize the importance of icing after any play that inflames or would likely bruise the soft tissue. Whether tits or ass, if you expect it to hurt the next day, ice!

The icing will reduce swelling and bruising. I would apply ice for a minimum of 30-40 minutes, with a preference of over an hour. Of course the icing can be considered further torment!

Tight binding and clamping should NEVER be left on for more than 20 minutes without relief to allow blood circulation. Less tight binding and clamping may allow longer times, but always under supervision by someone who has a clue about the danger signs. Some issues you could run into include blood clots, tissue death, etc. You REALLY don't want to go there.

jakeisinterested 07-02-2013 09:49 PM

Is it safe to place hand sanitizer on cock/balls as punishment? Or is it capable of long term damage?

Alexis Rune 07-05-2013 07:24 PM

Getting pass-out drunk is not particularly safe, but is there any legal way to make yourself unconscious with friends around that is MORE safe? (If this question is inappropriate or shouldn't be answered here, I understand, please simply delete it!)

MasterDbaum 07-05-2013 11:46 PM

Are humblers dangerous??

stretlad 07-06-2013 01:34 PM

I've come a cross a few dares that require superglue on skin. I think these are great dares, however I am concerned that Superglue may not be safe when attached to the skin particularly around the genitals.

Is there any kind of glue that is safe to use, that take a bit of scrubbing in the shower to remove?

Gearbox 09-27-2013 06:58 PM

Definitely not a good idea to use glue around genitals, and on other parts of the body it could be difficult if not near impossible to remove without a lot of pain, or a trip to the hospital/doctor.
Plus the fumes. I used superglue on my mouth one time, and I got a headache from the fumes coming from it. Decided not to do that again. Wouldn't recommend.

I'm curious about the safety of urine holding, as it's one of my favorite dares on here. How long is too long? etc. I don't want any medical issues.

Any input? thanks :)

denizenalexr 09-28-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gearbox (Post 1092865)

I'm curious about the safety of urine holding, as it's one of my favorite dares on here. How long is too long? etc. I don't want any medical issues.

Any input? thanks :)

If you have some medical issues already urine holding can be dangerous.

Urine retention causes increase in blood pressure ... so if you are person with already high blood pressure make sure you dont over do.

Second issue is constant holding and stretching may in theory cause overuse of the sphincter muscles (the muscles that keep urine in until some amount has got collected.) if these muscles get weaknened, you start having leaks ... incontinence it is called.

Other than these, no specific medical issues are possible. If you are have catheter and insertion plays into peehole then be careful as you may cause damage / laceration to the urethra (urine tube) or can cause infections.

If you are going to tie up the dick of something like that, it can potentially cause stretching of the urethra and some problems ... backpressure issues ... but urine holding is usually a quite safe dare ... as far as I know!

Regards,
D~

Gearbox 09-30-2013 11:34 PM

That all makes sense. Thanks for all the info.
Since I don't do it too often, and when I do I don't ever hold it until it's painful or anything, I should be fine.

One more thing I wanted to ask, which I meant to include in the last post, is regarding mouth soaping, and specifically are there any soaps out there at all that would be safe for that. I know most would be very hazardous, and would be a definite 'no', but I'm wondering if there are any exceptions, since the idea sort of intrigues me, and because I recently talked to someone who did it quite a bit, and it got me to thinking.
I know this one might just be a hazard across the board, but I wanted to make sure before I lay it to rest.

Thanks. :)

spanking1235 10-23-2013 12:52 PM

Calluos

Hey guys, do you know any way to treat callous on your butt cheak due to spanking a lot?

iKink 10-23-2013 04:39 PM

A fairly rough luffa might work for that, I'm not sure. Never happened to me. Give it time though ;)

Simi 10-23-2013 04:48 PM

tbh just be nice to your bottom for a few, if you can get any aloe vera in moisturisers it may help sooth it
I never had that problem even with a Master who loves his cane

iKink 10-23-2013 05:00 PM

What Simi said :)

Simi 10-23-2013 05:17 PM

play shouldnt be to the point where it is damaging, nothing should remain after a few days.

spanking1235 10-24-2013 10:42 AM

Honestly I wasnt knowledgable enough. I kept spanking almost everyday for like few weeks or so. Thats why :(