getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

gabebabe 02-01-2016 08:01 PM

Next time you masturbate, once you're on the edge you must push a finger up your ass and start thinking about one of your girlfriend's GUY friends, or one of your own, think about how hot your girlfriend might find him - hell, or maybe how hot he finds YOU and what he'd do if that was his finger - and maybe that'll teach you where your mind should be

My boyfriend wanted a picture proving I was wearing a diaper all day, so I put one on, took the photo, then took it off right after

batfinch 02-01-2016 09:44 PM

Well its no underwear at all today

I enjoyed being in the jacusie with two girls last night

sissyfitz 02-02-2016 12:23 AM

I actually enjoy performing online as a sissy even though it is used as a punishment when I have to act like a slut

wamasissyslut 02-02-2016 01:09 PM

You must perform online once a week for the next 6 weeks

I like getting gunged. But I'm too lazy to make gunge

Carstein 02-02-2016 01:41 PM

Buy a tin of custard, rice pudding, baked beans, tinned fruit and cat food. Take all the labels off and store in a safe place.

Next time you have a dare that needs grunge select one at random.

I'm too much of a sissy to go into an underwear shop to buy frilly underwear...

curious_guy 02-02-2016 01:43 PM

well if you are a sissy there's no problem to go to underwear shop but you need some motivation ... no underwear until you have buy the girliest panties possible

well a fantasy of mine is being turned into a hot girl and mind control/forced to do naughty things

sissyfitz 02-03-2016 03:22 AM

Dress like a sissy, get on Omegle and make 5 men cum. Even though everything you said is in your limits
------------------
I actually enjoy performing online as a sissy even though it is used as a punishment when I have to act like a slut. Let me cam for you.

curious_guy 02-03-2016 03:34 AM

Well it's in limits for a reason ... i'll not do it

>Sam 02-03-2016 04:31 AM

Then i have this dare for you!

Dress up in the girliest outfit you can. Then watch a girly tv show, read à girly magazine and paint your nails (or pretend to if you don't have polish)

My confession:
I just left work and bought a black thong and stockings. Now i am wearing them underneath my workclothes...

dare97 02-03-2016 12:22 PM

You are not allowed to wear male underwear or socks for the next 6 months no matter where you are. If you fail a day, add half a month to the time.

I spend a lot of my time masturbating and fantasising about sexy girls

wamasissyslut 02-03-2016 12:25 PM

Next time while talking to a sexy girl

A fantasise about some of the girls I know finding out about my fetishes

CutieGurlTaylor 02-03-2016 12:57 PM

make a fake social media page (twitter, myspace,facebook,insta..etc) page and add them as friends and start talking to them, as you gain trust tell them some of your fettishes, but never tell them who you really are.

I have been falling behind on doing my class work

hornyyoungslut 02-03-2016 01:01 PM

For every assignment that is not done, that adds a week to your denial. (i.e. 5 missing assignments = 5 weeks of denial, meaning no sexual pleasure such as stroking or cumming or even edging)

I've been skipping some of my classes

Computergeek94 02-03-2016 01:19 PM

Then how about some good old detention
"I will not skip my classes" 100 times

I have two... I'm a bit out of shape and I have a procrastination problem

damemeplease325 02-11-2016 02:09 AM

Run 1 mile every day

I love to be humiliated online but it keeps me up late finding someone who's into it. To afraid to do it close to home in real life.