getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

anon32599 10-04-2011 12:26 AM

let them show next time. Make sure someone sees them!

I've made sex tapes with my past three girlfriends and saved all the pics and vids.

welshdresser 10-04-2011 06:48 AM

Admit your crime and send them ALL the originals. Keep no copies.

I confess I cycled through central london with a bra and breast forms under my t shirt. It mustve been visible.

scouser86 10-04-2011 07:27 AM

Thats a tough one to give retribution for! but how about do it again, this time you must wear a sign on your back telling people you are wearing a bra.

My confession: I have used pictures of my ex-girlfriend (clothed and naked) while in chat rooms, pretending to chat to people as a woman and i was turned on pretending to be her.

welshdresser 10-04-2011 07:32 AM

Well in that case, dress up like her, then go onto the internet and pretend to be her. Offer to do webcam until you find 5 people who accept (not all at once, but one after another). Each time they ask, appear on your webcam dressed as her. You do not have to show your face. PM me with details of how each one reacted.

My confession is that i went to a lecture wearing womens underwear.

welshdresser 10-04-2011 07:33 AM

Sorry put a post on here that was meant to be a reply: please ignore

daremenow 10-04-2011 07:34 AM

then you must wear nothing but womens underwear for 1 week straight. If possible, let at least one person know about it.

Confession: I love doing diaper dares when my roommate is not home

gieke 10-04-2011 07:39 AM

retribution: Do one while he is at home
confession: i've masturbated to a female friend's dirty underwear

intights 10-04-2011 09:28 AM

retribution: you should find a website and get someone to get a pair of your underwear so they can jerk off in that. it's only fair.

confession: i really like tights, leotards, etc... but i go at great length to hiding it all. it's kind of stressful.

bodacious 11-06-2011 01:09 PM

You should wear tights for three days. Under your pants at first. Then under shorts. Then just tights and a T-shirt.

Confession: I played with my nipples in class one day and thoroughly enjoyed it

whynot008 11-06-2011 08:22 PM

Do it again. Get your nipples nice and hard, and talk to the teacher after class.

Confession: I'm 25 and in love with an 18-year-old.

daremenow 11-06-2011 11:24 PM

does the 18 year old know this? if not, tell them so. and try to kiss them

confession: i like doing diaper dares

Memories for Life 11-09-2011 02:33 PM

Go to a baby store, ask a female attendant if she find the correct size diaper to fit you. Go to a dressing room and take off everything then go to the same attendant wearing only the diaper telling you need to be changed because you wet yourself.

Confession: When I was a young teenager, some older girls took my anal virginity using a German Shepard.

darkenedslumber 11-09-2011 04:27 PM

Play with your ass for twenty minutes on all fours once every 3 hours (for a total of 3 times)

Confession: I wore my best female friend's clothes when alone in her dorm, masturbated and came, then stole a pair of panties.

Memories for Life 11-10-2011 03:10 PM

Go to a store, grab a pair of girl's panties (that is the same size as the ones you stole from your best female friend), go to bathroom and cum in the panties. Replace on the store display!

Confession: I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried!

whynot008 11-10-2011 08:28 PM

Well then. Since you haven't gotten around to telling anyone that yet, you'll have to be punished. For the next hour, you'll be gagged and on your hands and knees, spanking yourself. Every ten minutes, take a break an edge.

Confession: I want to try feminization, but I get too self-conscious to buy panties, and I can't really buy them online.