getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Hidden Public Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91898)

me2356 09-03-2013 05:26 AM

you're not allowed to lock the stall. change into your best girl outfit. let the seat drop on your balls 10 times, then edge. Repeat this 5 times.

Mine:
I'm ready to take a BIG risk of beeing seen. I would like my dare to involve bondage, humiliated body writing, an unlocked stall of course, a long time (many minutes), covered face (blindfold) and listening to music (earplugs).
I'd be really thankful for a good, difficult dare.

Abacus123 09-03-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me2356 (Post 1071450)
you're not allowed to lock the stall. change into your best girl outfit. let the seat drop on your balls 10 times, then edge. Repeat this 5 times.

Mine:
I'm ready to take a BIG risk of beeing seen. I would like my dare to involve bondage, humiliated body writing, an unlocked stall of course, a long time (many minutes), covered face (blindfold) and listening to music (earplugs).
I'd be really thankful for a good, difficult dare.

Ok you must sit naked on a toilet with earphones in and on full volume on your stomache must be written "like what you see?". You must then unlock the stall and blindfold your self. Set a timer for either
A15 min
B 20 min
c 30 min

I dont want a risk of being seen but do want something exciting for me to do unknown.

ThatGuyUnderAnythin 09-03-2013 06:08 AM

Go into a public bathroom and go into a stall. Without locking it, get undressed and proceed to sit on the toilet naked with your legs up so it looks like nobody is in the stall. Stay there for at least 15 minutes.

shark147 09-03-2013 07:05 AM

Wear female underwear and keep them above trouser line for 3 hrs make sure u bend over and pick something up every hour

Abacus123 09-03-2013 08:16 AM

You must go into a toilet cubicle and strip. Throught either
A all oyur underwear down the toilet
or B through your trouser over the cubicle.

You must then not put any clothes on. Pee in the toilet and leave.
If A leave your underwear. If B get the trousers but dont put them back on for five min.

Nothing to noticble please

xJohnSmithx 09-03-2013 05:16 PM

Go to a clothing store, get some new underwear from the store and take it to the clothing change room and give yourself the biggest wedgie you can ad stay in there for 5 minutes, now your not allowed to put your underwear back on when you leave.

Send a me a pm after youve done the dare if possible.

Please next person give me a dare to do in school ( in highschool)

Ollie289 09-03-2013 05:44 PM

Go into the girls toilet and sit in a stall with the door unlocked with your feet up ohh and be naked bunk a lesson and if someone walks in ask if you want to have sex

barely.jane.cd 09-03-2013 09:58 PM

Wear a diaper under your clothes, go into a stall, poop in the diaper, then take it off. When you hear somebody else in the bathroom, walk out and put the diaper in the trash.

Mine should be hidden, maybe a peak of panties.

Locked Puppy 09-04-2013 12:49 AM

make sure at least 5 people reacted to you showing your whale tail while "tying your shoelaces"

have FUN with me! :D

KittenLicks 09-04-2013 01:03 AM

You didn't say where you would be doing it so I'll cover the basics. :p

If you do it in a public toilet, then you must go into the stall, pee through your underwea then leave with the underwear still on.

If you do it on a walk or something similar, then you must get a water bottle and fill half with water and half with pee. Make sure to take frequent drinks on the way! You must finish the bottle before you get home, if there is any left in it you must pour it over your head before you enter the door.

If you do it somewhere hidden other than a public toilet then you must go into the hidden place, remove your underwear and put them in your pocket and insert something into your ass before leaving.

Or you could do all 3! :D

--
I'll be going for a walk soon, so I can do mine then. :)

I have done virtually NO hidden public so please go easy on me. :o

Abacus123 09-04-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 1072284)

--
I'll be going for a walk soon, so I can do mine then. :)

I have done virtually NO hidden public so please go easy on me. :o

Ok for this you cannot wear underwear. You can make some. Get a piece of string and make a thong shaped panties. Wear this and pull it up so it stick out the back.

to be very daring put a wedgie me sign on your back.

spankme554 09-04-2013 03:03 AM

For an entire day wear pantyhose or stockings under your regular clothes.

Abacus123 09-04-2013 03:06 AM

I dont have any a differnt dare please

spankme554 09-04-2013 03:17 AM

For you then, edge when you wake up in the morning and no underwear for the day.

Abacus123 09-04-2013 03:18 AM

You must put in your largest butt plug and then wedgie your self so it is easily visible above you waist line