getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

wetgirl1994 03-26-2013 05:04 PM

you have to do a hanging wedgie with a sharpie up your ass and you can get down when you

Wedgie lover 03-26-2013 05:47 PM

Shoulder wedgie in smallest undies. Can take it out when you cum all over yourself, in mouth if possible.

Jonbon_13 03-27-2013 12:30 PM

Bra connecting wedgies as long as u can

wedgiefun 03-27-2013 04:12 PM

Need wedgie dares

hello i am new to getdare so her is a little about me

im a girl and i love wedgies with thongs, i love frontal wedgies and squecky clean the pain turns me on

give me new wedgie ideas or tell me some thong wedgie ideas like how long and stuff like that

also i love when i am busting to go to the toilet and do wedgies cause that pressure turns me on..

plz respond i am in the mood for some wedgies Xx

WantsWedgies 03-27-2013 05:24 PM

You must get a rope or a belt put it through the legholes of a wet thong and give yourself a frontal dangling wedgie (like a hanging wedgie but your feet can almost touch the ground) and before dangling put the pair of underwear you were just wearing in your mouth no matter what condition ductape your mouth shut,tie your hands together,and feet. Feel free to dangle until they rip have fun.

Stephanie 03-27-2013 05:51 PM

Give yourself a messy wedgie. Put at least three dirty/sticky things in your underwear and leave it there for an hour

tjin3 03-27-2013 09:32 PM

you do your own dare

RippedMyPanties 03-28-2013 04:18 PM

I dare you to do a hanging wedgie wearing 3 different kinds of underwear with the pair in the middle bein inside out for 5 hours or until they all rip completely off!

18 m slave aus 03-28-2013 04:46 PM

do a bra connection wedgie for 10 minutes with an object of your choice in your ass

whoever does my dare can it be a long one, as i have 4 days home alone

wedgiereciever 03-28-2013 04:55 PM

Put mushy cereal and rice in the back of your undies and give yourself a wedgie and keep it in the entire 4 days!

I like messy wedgies

Limits: hanging, atmoic, ripping, public/other people

RippedMyPanties 03-28-2013 05:27 PM

put on your smallest pair of underwear and fill it with peanut butter, applesauce and/or honey. you are not allowed to take it out for 2 hours

hard dislikes:poo or pee ,family , extreme pain , over 2 hours, insertion,pubic

might do: squicky clean,messy ,

If its not listed it is probably a might do or a dislike.

PAPASMURF. 03-28-2013 06:46 PM

Atomic wedgie then put a shut on and leave it like that for the rest of the day

WantsWedgies 03-28-2013 07:27 PM

Do an Arm leg connection wedgie with as much ice as you can until ALL the ice melts. Fun huh?

kitty3 03-28-2013 07:50 PM

Completely soak a pair of underwear. Now put it in the freezer for 30 mins, then take them out and put them on. Now give yourself a frontal permanent wedgie with a very tight belt. After 15 minutes have passed of being in the wedgie, add 5 pieces of ice to the front of your underwear and re-do the wedgie again!

RippedMyPanties 03-28-2013 10:57 PM

drink ten glasses of water and do a hanging wedgie in a pair of underwear that you know won't rip easily tape your hands and feet together. must do for 30 minutes (if that's not too long) or until rip completely off.

__________________________________________________ ______________

likes: wedgies, hanging , atomic , semi public, jock lock, frontal, hanging frontal, shoulder, dangeling

dislikes: poo or pee , family , public , insertion, messy ,