getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Pee Drinking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84127)

hanspeter 11-15-2015 05:01 AM

Roll a dice and repeat this task that often:
For 3 days collect all your pee and consume all of it on the fourth day. If you cannot or don't like to drink anymore you are free to take an enema with the remaining liquids.

Locked Puppy 11-15-2015 05:05 AM

You will now fill a bottle of your choosing with anything you want. For the next 24 hrs you may only drink from this bottle., or can always put anything you want in it. But: you also are only allowed to pee in the same bottle!
For questions pm me.. I am German, if that helps you communicate better in case of confusion ;)

DareStud 11-15-2015 05:27 AM

Piss on the floor and lick it up like a good bitch!

Scavis 11-18-2015 02:14 AM

( that last one sounded fun haha )

fill your bladder until you're desperate to let it go, then do a head stand if you can. pee down your front and anything that falls into your mouth, you have to drink.

Intrigue 11-18-2015 03:21 AM

Tomorrow when you go for your morning urination, I would like you to do it in a cup, preferably glass and transparent so you can see what you will be tasting.

Smell it... and I mean inhale deeply. Set it down in-front of you while you're at your computer / making breakfast etc and wait at-least 10 minutes for your urine to 'ferment' before slowly drinking it all.

Make sure to savour it. :rolleyes:

MessyLover 11-18-2015 03:39 AM

Piss drinking

You're not allowed to pee 6 hours before you go to bed.
Before you go to bed you'll piss into a glass. Then from the glass you'll fill an ice tray with piss. Then put the glass of piss into a cup and place that in the fridge.

In the morning you'll take out the cold glass of piss and then add all of the frozen piss ice cubes to it. You'll drink this as a morning drink like juice whilst you do your morning chores.

Enjoy!

Intrigue 11-18-2015 03:48 AM

Grab yourself a shot-glass and a tall pint glass, transparent again.

I want you to pee into pint glass while you fill up the shot-glass with your spit - really hock it up if you need to. Whilst you are filling up your shot-glass, I want you to slowly jerk off and build-up a large amount of cum which you are to add to that shot-glass.

Pour the spit, phlegm & cum cocktail into your mouth, swish it around a little, then spit it into the pint-glass of piss.

Stir it, leave it to settle for 15 minutes (which also gives you the opportunity to regain your horniness) and drink it as you would wine - ie, slowly.

Intrigue 11-23-2015 06:58 AM

This isn't a bump.

Really, it isn't! :eek:

fdribble 11-23-2015 12:52 PM

You will make a jagerbomb, usually a shot glass of jagermeister inside a tall glass of energy drink, red bull or something. But you will use a shot glass of cum and a tall glass of piss

6969 11-23-2015 01:15 PM

Lie don on your bed and piss into your mouth. Make sure you catch all of it and swallow or else you'll have a very messy bed.

Footslaves 11-23-2015 01:25 PM

Your next shower will consist of a golden shower and you may not have a regular one for 3 hours after

Please go easy on me as I have never drank my piss but make something I can't back out of

justafurry 11-29-2015 09:24 AM

Save a bladder's worth and mix it equally with coke. You can't have anything else before you finish it.

Serfbammer 11-29-2015 09:48 AM

Make a bowl of cereal using piss instead of milk and eat it.

LittleWhore 11-29-2015 10:13 AM

Piss in the toilet and then get a glass and drink two flasses of the toilet water

Make mine not too hard but something that I am forced to do and cant quit in the middle of it

batfinch 11-30-2015 12:20 AM

Next ti e you have to poo squat to do it so you can catch your catch the pee as you go. You must dring all the pee before whipping your butt.

Remember I am squaring over the tolet till Christmas