getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] person above fetish dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92885)

roxy55 01-02-2012 08:09 PM

Wear the opposites close out in public and say hi to five people

Shower for me please

l.brown159 01-02-2012 08:19 PM

if male:wear a bikini in shower
if female:wear swimming short
sing as loud as you can with door open ajar to try to get noticed

feminization/bladder control for me please :D

collegekid53 01-02-2012 08:56 PM

later tonight crossdress as well as you can and go to a 24 hour store. there wont be many people out which should limit the embaressment but greatly increase the sketchiness

my fetish- cbt or torture of any kind

simms 01-03-2012 05:39 AM

put a elastick band round yar head and do this www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLzCXxl8-U

my fetish is tights

Anything not in likes or limits but I'll try it!
-_- limits:cam,pictures,public,blood,illegall,includin g others such as family,eating or drinking anything weird,
and ect.(ask me about any other limits)
I will do any dice dare pm'ed to me and you can pick the #'s
:{D

MoonSage 01-03-2012 05:53 AM

ok your going to do push ups in tights(do as many as you can)

my fetish is gonna sound weird but i like playing strip games with guys on cam as well as camming with other guys(yes i know a weird one but it's a sort of fetish of mine lol)

JetpackPercy 01-04-2012 06:45 PM

Play a game of Strip Poker. Loser must be dare slave to winner for a day.

My fetish is ice and cold water in underpants.

ChastitySissy 01-04-2012 07:15 PM

Soak a pair of undies in warm water, wear them untill they are freezing cold!

My fetish can be feet, anal or crossdressing.

linkboni 01-07-2012 12:29 PM

Go buy yourself some new clothes, you must go to a store and buy a complete slutty outfit in your size after trying it all on in the changing room
my fetish is crossdressing

AnumRa 01-07-2012 12:51 PM

Crossdress and go shopping at the mall like you normally would and hit on the cashiers.

My fetish is public.

livetoserve 01-09-2012 10:08 AM

you must walk around the block in an outfit made from just bin bags/liners

My fetish: under clothes public or exercise

orlando007007 01-11-2012 12:44 AM

go out with a but plug in and compleatly crossdreeed under you clothes

ferish semi public / in the woods

sissyinthongs 01-11-2012 06:21 AM

okk first of all find a ruck sack. Fill it with 3 pieces of rope ( with 1 piece long enough to tie your hands together with a bit of excess) a blindfold, and a dildo, butt plug or similar.

Walk with the bag to a secluded area of woodland near you. Take out the rope, blindfold and toy. Strip your clothes and put them into the now empty bag. Insert the anal toy and now tie the bag to a tree with your clothes in it.

Now Walk for 30 seconds in any direction. Tie your feet together, and then your hands using the other 2 pieces of rope. Tie the excess part of the rope (mentioned in the first sentence) to a thick tree branch. If you can put the blindfold on, if not don't worry.

Now stay there for at least 20 mins, before trying to untie and go find your bag. Keep the plug in for longer for bonus points.

__________________________________________________ __________
Fetish - female panties

juju81dare 01-11-2012 06:26 AM

wear a 3 pink thong with a tightest white pants walk in a park for 1 hour and see if many people said anything.

me pantyhose swimsuits one piece messy ice tooth paste slave semipublic toilet

asdf12 01-11-2012 08:04 AM

go into a public toilet and leave it unlocked.
you must change into a swimsuit and put down to it 3 chopped bananas, 1 wich is not chopped in the back of it. now you may wear whatever you want over it and go to home or somewhere, but let everything stay for at least 5 hours

please give me a long dare with different things, will try anal(new to that) a messy but not something wet, and shower

juju81dare 01-11-2012 08:27 AM

ok thanks i do it now