getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Video Game Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91011)

Matman 11-21-2011 08:32 PM

Play MW3 and every time ur team loses online you have to put a peice of duct tape somwhere on ur body for 24 hours

i play warcraft 3 and sims 3

i like tape, underware, dice dare, wedgies

Forestpup 11-21-2011 10:39 PM

play sims 3 and every time your sim or one of your sim flirts with someone of the other sex, do a frontal wedgie.

if you instead decide to play warcraft 3 you must put yourself into a perm wedgie until you win 10 games in a row

i'm playing WoW, Borderlands, Oblivion

tytylion 11-22-2011 02:32 PM

play oblivion as a khajit, and dress up as one. Spank yourself every time you get hit.

I'll be playing oblivion too! Making a new play through!

killerwang 11-22-2011 03:16 PM

If you are in the mood to play oblivion then u have to earn it. Before you play you must spank ur ass 20 times to each cheek with any object other than ur hand. Also whilst playing ur hand may not be away from ur cock for more than 2 minutes.

I'm playing modern warfare 3. Give me one from my likes

DanielsDares 11-22-2011 03:51 PM

Play any game of mw3 multiplayer (i dont suggest a one) , record your k/d then read on

Spoiler:
kills x 3 = hits to balls
Deaths = days without cumming

I play minecraft at the moment

intights 11-23-2011 09:13 AM

play mw3 and you can only stroke yourself 10 times after each headshot, do that until you get off.

i'd like a skyrim or street fighter related one.

Darent 11-23-2011 12:39 PM

Skyrim: start fully dressed in your favorite or most flattering outfit. Every time you fail something (break a lock pick, don't pass a speech check, miss an attack, etc) you must take one article of clothing off. Once you're naked, every time you fail something you must put on an article of clothing of an outfit you hate or is humiliating to wear. If you're fully dressed again and still playing, repeat the dare and take a picture of yourself each time you add/remove clothing. Save the pictures for a personal scrapbook or future dares.

For me: skyrim, minecraft, team fortress 2, Starcraft 2. Please be realistic and creative!

Pupzboy 11-25-2011 06:36 PM

minecraft. u must run around for 5 days. no wepons and no building just runnign. everythime u die u must stick a pice of ice in your anus

wedgiereciever 11-25-2011 06:41 PM

you dont have a game on so my game will be Team Fortress two

would like it to be a wedgie dare

Pupzboy 11-25-2011 06:45 PM

u must recive a tradtional wedgie for every los
cod

arkangel666 11-25-2011 07:29 PM

for one day, every online match where you finish with a negative K/D ratio, you have to strip down to your underwear and piss yourself, where you do it is up to you though.

I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution (offline only)

CD57 11-27-2011 01:06 AM

Every time you die you must edge then spanking your ass ten times on each cheek.

For me it's madden and mw3

Forestpup 11-27-2011 09:12 AM

get fully girllied up, tampon, and make up as well.

now play mw3

every time you have a positive k/d spread after a multiplayer match you may remove one item of clothing to earn your boy clothes back. tampon must be the last removed. *snickers*

every time you have a negative k/d spread then spank your bottom for every death you have.

this will hopefully bring you to being better at MW3 if you aren't already :)

i'm playing WoW

daredevil2 11-27-2011 12:22 PM

every time you die you put a piece of ice in ur ass

something anal for me im playing mw3 (no ice)

FilthySlave 11-27-2011 12:34 PM

Play the hardest map on veteran difficulty. Then, every time you die, you must put a pen all the way up your ass. If you cant fit any more pens up your ass, and havent finished the map, you cant remove the pens for 3 hours. If you do finish the map, you can take out the pens.

I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (not online)