getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Visitor messages (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71711)

mrpropel 05-17-2014 06:31 PM

15 so far, and if had to pick a favorite...

aww <3 (No homo sry :P)

iSpuds 05-17-2014 07:50 PM

14, apparently. o.o

I have two favorites:

"I have an internet crush on you and I'm 99% sure its because you're a fancy potato." -tofu

I am, indeed, a fancy potato. :cool: And my french fries bring all the girls to the yard.

"YAYYY!!! You said me! And you posted on my favorite thread!!! Thank you! Thank you! *boingy boingy*" -Happyme

She friggin' said boingy boingy! How is that not the most adorable thing on the planet??

Happy Me 05-18-2014 11:03 AM

AWwww! My wall posts made people happy! :D

I have 267 messages.

I have a lot of favorites! A lot people leave me sweet notes that make me smile a lot more, because people are so super nice to me.

All of my early wall conversations with naked_lego were awesome! Here are some silly examples:
Quote:

Originally Posted by naked_lego
This Wall-Post-Monster must prevail! We can't let it stop taking over the City-Of-Our-Profile-Page! For the Monster!
Rrrrrraaaaaggghhhhh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked_lego
lol! Those dang fairies and their little tricks. But they are so beautiful its hard to make fun of...them...*goes into a trance*
*snaps out of it*
Hey! what'chu doing to pesky fairy?! Get out of here and take your fair dust with you!

Also this makes me giggle every time I see it, and was also the beginning of a very nice friendship:
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawDog
Hello Happyme! I often see your posts around the forum and they make me smile, so I thought I'd leave you something to make you smile, too, by way of thanks. So, if I am a happy me, because of Happyme, and your name is Happyme, because you feel 'I am happy to be me', then does any small confusion matter, if everyone is happy?

-

Sasher 05-19-2014 01:43 AM

Zero. I am here for a long time and still keeping my cheery. :)

lola.fox 06-27-2014 09:42 PM

i have 232.. and my favorite would either be a jensen picture, or when my dom called me a cutiepie when i was drunk :o

**Mandi** 06-29-2014 05:14 PM

I have 333 (weird) and I honestly can't remember what the first like 200 of them were :p

But most of the ones from the past month have been pictures and gifs of Matthew Bomer, Supernatural men, and Skins characters... so needless to say all of those were wonderful.

But my favorite, I think, is when punishlola posted a Gossip Girl gif on my wall of Serena and Blair hugging/crying when we were both really sad. It was perfect and I loved it and it made me smile for like the first time that whole day.

lola.fox 06-29-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1400051)
I have 333 (weird) and I honestly can't remember what the first like 200 of them were :p

But most of the ones from the past month have been pictures and gifs of Matthew Bomer, Supernatural men, and Skins characters... so needless to say all of those were wonderful.

But my favorite, I think, is when punishlola posted a Gossip Girl gif on my wall of Serena and Blair hugging/crying when we were both really sad. It was perfect and I loved it and it made me smile for like the first time that whole day.

awwwww :o i love you <3 <3

Hawkward 06-30-2014 08:24 AM

Nada, zip... ziltch.. annnnnnnd I'm not finishing that terrible Xander quote.

I should probably post more though... then maybe?

Kisune Karnon 12-04-2014 12:44 AM

I have 119. My favorites are about chocolate.

mister karma 12-04-2014 12:52 AM

Unfortunately i have 0 visitor messages at the moment. :(