getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Unfit to orgasm again (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433141)

yezsir 04-04-2024 10:27 AM

What are your worst kinks? Do tell! Oh and it looks like still not cumming anytime soon

footlover.london 04-04-2024 01:19 PM

I’ll reset the counter too. Don’t want any mistakes. Two more edges too

Leland 04-04-2024 01:37 PM

...and two more long, sloppy and thrilling edges from your favourite teasy kitty. Close your eyes, stop thinking and let me do them for you! My silky rasping tongue is pretty agile, can you feel it twisting around your throbbing prick? And it's pointy too... perfect to tease and violate your little keyhole... I wish I could fit it all inside you... sorry, I'm making a mess drooling all over you, let's stop for today.

luzifell 04-04-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leland (Post 5465422)
...and two more long, sloppy and thrilling edges from your favourite teasy kitty. Close your eyes, stop thinking and let me do them for you! My silky rasping tongue is pretty agile, can you feel it twisting around your throbbing prick? And it's pointy too... perfect to tease and violate your little keyhole... I wish I could fit it all inside you... sorry, I'm making a mess drooling all over you, let's stop for today.

new rule.. any post of Lelands counts for 5 edges...
simply because I had to edge at least 5 times just reading this... damn succubus...;)

yezsir 04-04-2024 02:25 PM

Why not make all posts count for 5 edges?

ShyGuy 04-04-2024 10:24 PM

So close to at least enjoying a ruined orgasm! But no I wont let you. You don't deserve to cum yet. In fact I bet you want to be denied you sissy boy. How long do you hope people here will keep you completely denied?

luzifell 04-05-2024 06:35 AM

only increased it to 5 for him because I tend to edge more then twice just reading his posts....

hope? honestly I start to hope that I will get to cum again soon.. my balls are feeling full already...

footlover.london 04-05-2024 09:49 AM

Please consider this reset. Hopefully no accidents in the meantime.

Leland 04-05-2024 10:28 AM

Now I have to edge you 5 TIMES? This is animal abuse! And you don't even reward me with a bowl of your delicious bittersweet milk! Pleaseee, I'm not asking for much, I just want you to spray it over my face and then I promise I'll lick clean every drop of it! And then I'll probably kiss you! *giggles*

...no? What do you mean no??? You greedy sweatshop warden, so sadistic towards me and this poor little red goblin between your legs. Rest assured that one of those days it will help me to pull off the most overwhelming heist and steal all your precious milk!

luzifell 04-05-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leland (Post 5466093)
Now I have to edge you 5 TIMES? This is animal abuse! And you don't even reward me with a bowl of your delicious bittersweet milk! Pleaseee, I'm not asking for much, I just want you to spray it over my face and then I promise I'll lick clean every drop of it! And then I'll probably kiss you! *giggles*

...no? What do you mean no??? You greedy sweatshop warden, so sadistic towards me and this poor little red goblin between your legs. Rest assured that one of those days it will help me to pull off the most overwhelming heist and steal all your precious milk!

gnnn ok ok i changed my mind... I feel bad for this adorable kitten so please everyone stop posting so I can feed it all of my thick milk..

Leland 04-05-2024 11:12 AM

I'm pleased that you are offering what already belongs to me but you should take full responsability instead of blaming others... free yourself from that awful pression and surrender your nutritious milk! Maybe then everyone will insanely punish you for violating your promise but... I'll beh onest... I'm ok with that! And you are too! Live the present and leave any worries to the future LuziFool!

Now 4 edges and 1 unexpected, overwhelming, hot and dense orgasm for the thirsty kitten!

luzifell 04-05-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leland (Post 5466139)
I'm pleased that you are offering what already belongs to me but you should take full responsability instead of blaming others... free yourself from that awful pression and surrender your nutritious milk! Maybe then everyone will insanely punish you for violating your promise but... I'll beh onest... I'm ok with that! And you are too! Live the present and leave any worries to the future LuziFool!

Now 4 edges and 1 unexpected, overwhelming, hot and dense orgasm for the thirsty kitten!

*blushs insanely at the new nickname*
I... I wont! I havent failed and came without permission in almost 10 years!
Im a good boy!
And I dont even want to imagine how they would demand to change this thread if I cum even once without permission..
Please stop making me want to!!

Leland 04-05-2024 12:08 PM

You are indeed a good boy. Like a dog. But the pure, innocent and wet kittens like me don't like dogs... I like BAD BOYS! Will you become a bad boy for me, pwetty pweese? Just for a moment, we will tell no one, and in return I'll do anything for you and to you! ♡ω♡

My poor little angel... let's fall together...

ShyGuy 04-05-2024 01:23 PM

I usually like to wait closer to time where you'd be allowed to cum but I'm feeling generous and allowing you some more edges!. I hope your balls are filling up full but it's only getting started. I think you should watch some cum compilations while you do your edges to see what you'll never have again!

luzifell 04-05-2024 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leland (Post 5466202)
You are indeed a good boy. Like a dog. But the pure, innocent and wet kittens like me don't like dogs... I like BAD BOYS! Will you become a bad boy for me, pwetty pweese? Just for a moment, we will tell no one, and in return I'll do anything for you and to you! ♡ω♡

My poor little angel... let's fall together...

a- anything? *whimper*
please it is likely that this would be my last orgasm this year! This would literally drive me crazy!
stop putting pictures of your... stop putting pictures in my head!!