getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Great GetDare Trivia Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430992)

adventurousslv 12-25-2023 11:21 PM

Bloody hell, 8/15. + 8 days to denial ...

@Michaela-Is-Sweet - how do the bonus kinks work for the points system?

Michaela-Is-Sweet 12-26-2023 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adventurousslv (Post 5337305)
Bloody hell, 8/15. + 8 days to denial ...

@Michaela-Is-Sweet - how do the bonus kinks work for the points system?

This is the general structure of the reward/punishment system for each kink

✳️ ADD ON KINKS Reward and Punishment System ✳️

14 - 15 Points | The Best Reward: Score in this range, and you'll get the best reward

12 - 13 Points | A Great Reward: This score earns you a great reward

10 - 11 Points | A Good Reward: A good score means a good reward

9 - 10 Points | An Okay Reward: An okay score gets you an okay reward

7 - 8 Points | The Best Punishment: If you score here, you're in for the best punishment.

5 - 6 Points | A Great Punishment: A lower score means a great punishment.

3 - 4 Points | A Good Punishment: Scoring in this range earns you a good punishment

0 - 2 Points | An Okay Punishment: The lowest scores lead to an okay punishment

atownesq 12-26-2023 08:28 AM

Yikes! 4 out of 15, though I still contend the correct answer wasn't an option for the first question, and the next two questions had the wrong selection chosen as correct. I was sure of the equator one so I looked up all the ones I missed....

mafiaka 12-26-2023 08:44 AM

I'm in and kinks I want to add: humiliation, bladder control and exposure.

Letlo45 12-26-2023 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaela-Is-Sweet (Post 5337685)
This is the general structure of the reward/punishment system for each kink

✳️ ADD ON KINKS Reward and Punishment System ✳️

14 - 15 Points | The Best Reward: Score in this range, and you'll get the best reward

12 - 13 Points | A Great Reward: This score earns you a great reward

10 - 11 Points | A Good Reward: A good score means a good reward

9 - 10 Points | An Okay Reward: An okay score gets you an okay reward

7 - 8 Points | The Best Punishment: If you score here, you're in for the best punishment.

5 - 6 Points | A Great Punishment: A lower score means a great punishment.

3 - 4 Points | A Good Punishment: Scoring in this range earns you a good punishment

0 - 2 Points | An Okay Punishment: The lowest scores lead to an okay punishment

I got a great punishment, don't know how bad that is :(

Haha anticipation is fun in its own way.

Michaela-Is-Sweet 12-26-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atownesq (Post 5337693)
Yikes! 4 out of 15, though I still contend the correct answer wasn't an option for the first question, and the next two questions had the wrong selection chosen as correct. I was sure of the equator one so I looked up all the ones I missed....

You are correct, which means the first 3 questions had issues.

I'll update the scores and make sure to be more diligent next time.

Brasissy 12-26-2023 10:59 AM

so, can i even use my bluetooth sex toys, if i dont use my hands, to tease myself? up to you.

Soliloquy22 12-26-2023 11:58 AM

I tried the last quiz just for fun and got a 10/15. I'm in for the next one and I'll add exposure, spanking, bodywriting, and I'll add bondage and chastity if more than 3 is allowed.

nareth 12-26-2023 06:56 PM

I'm in and my kinks are: Chastity, Pet Play, Bodywriting, Anal Play, Crossdressing

Subman97 12-27-2023 10:05 AM

I'm in with exposure, anal play and humiliation

Michaela-Is-Sweet 12-27-2023 10:14 AM

The LEADERBOARD after week 1

1. mafiaka - 11/15 (+4 days)
2. FreezeJ95 - 10/15 (+4 days)
3. adventurousslv - 9/15 (+6 days)
4. lakerlife123 - 9/15 (+6 days)
5. Othar - 8/15 (+6 days)
6. atownesq - 7/15 (+8 days)
7. Juanmessy - 7/15 (+8 days)
8. Letlo45 - 7/15 (+8 days)
9. brasissy - 6/15 (+8 days)
10. nipple slave - 6/15 (+8 days)
11. Brikoviper - 5/15 (+10 days)
12. Irock23 - 5/15 (+10 days)

I am still working on the google doc, but here are some of the finished ones I have written. If you have any ideas as well, feel free to PM me.

Bondage
  • 14-15 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Tie your vibrator to your crotch area. Turn it on and then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it on the other side of the room Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it in a different room from yours. Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Get your vibrator. Set a Timer for 30 minutes. Turn on your vibrator and put it in a different room 2 rooms away from yours. Then Tie yourself in a hogtie. You have 30 minutes to try and cum. If you don’t well, sucks to suck
    -
  • 6-7 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 30 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 4-5 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 60 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 2-3 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 90 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum
    -
  • 0-1 Points: You don’t get a vibrator lol. You are to tie yourself in a frogtie, with your hands behind your back. You are to stay tied up for 120 minutes like that, thinking about how you were so close to having a chance to cum

Spanking
  • 14-15 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 15 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum.
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 30 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 45 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Get your vibrator. If you have a soft, cushioned implement like a paddle or a special spanking toy, prepare it. Otherwise, your hand is fine. Lie down on your bed or stand leaning against it. Start with gentle taps on your ass, gradually increasing the strength to a level that feels painful. You will do this for 60 minutes. While spanking, your vibrator can be used. You may cum after your session is over. If you cum during your session, you will be denied +30 days and no task will allow you to cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Prepare a slightly firmer spanking tool, like a wooden spoon or a firm paddle. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on moderate intensity. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Prepare a firmer spanking tool, like a belt or a hairbrush. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on moderate intensity. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Prepare a slightly firmer spanking tool, like a wooden spoon or a firm paddle. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on intense pain. You will do 100 on each ass cheek
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Prepare a firmer spanking tool, like a belt or a hairbrush. Assume a position that allows you access to your ass, like bending over a chair. Administer firm, controlled spanks, focusing on intense pain. You will do 100 on each ass cheek.

Cock/Cunt Torture
  • 14-15 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 20 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may cum, regardless of you denial time
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 15 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 10 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Play with your clit/balls. Every 5 seconds you must slap them. You will do this for 20 minutes. After you are finished, you may not cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 100 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 200 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 300 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Get an implement of your choice (paddle, flogger, wooden, etc). Once you have it, you must slap your balls/cunt 400 times in 10 minutes. If you fail to do it in time, you will start over and do it until you can successfully complete it in the time allowed

Chastity
  • 14-15 Points: You get to Edge yourself 5 times before locking yourself up for 1 day. Once that day is done, you may cum, regardless of your denial time
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 3 times and then lock yourself for 5 days
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 2 times and then lock yourself for 10 days
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Before locking up, you may edge yourself 1 time and then lock yourself for 15 days
    -
  • 6-7 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 15 days
    -
  • 4-5 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 30 days
    -
  • 2-3 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 60 days
    -
  • 0-1 Points: You are to lock yourself up immediately and stay locked for 90 days

Bladder Control
  • 14-15 Points: Drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 6 hours. If you don’t use it in those 6 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 12-13 Points: Drink 4 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 8 hours. If you don’t use it in those 8 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 10-11 Points: Drink 5 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 10 hours. If you don’t use it in those 10 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 8-9 Points: Drink 6 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 12 hours. If you don’t use it in those 12 hours, you may cum
    -
  • 6-7 Points: Drink 3 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 6 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 4-5 Points: Drink 4 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 8 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 2-3 Points: Drink 5 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 10 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial
    -
  • 0-1 Points: Drink 6 glasses of water. You may not use the bathroom for 12 hours. If you use the bathroom during the time that you aren’t allowed to, you will add +10 days to your denial

mafiaka 12-27-2023 10:17 AM

This is VERY impressive work (and I am not saying that because I am in the lead ;-))

Thanks Michaela!!

Michaela-Is-Sweet 12-27-2023 10:21 AM

Still working on the rest! But thank you. I appreciate all who entered. It is what makes this sooooo fun for me!

I love writing dares, so this is a great avenue for me

Brasissy 12-28-2023 12:18 AM

is it okay, if i do a punishment/reward, over my points?

Michaela-Is-Sweet 12-28-2023 08:22 AM

Here is the google doc for week 1!

Sorry it took me so long. I am still working on a few but I thought I'd give you all access so you can start

Week 1 Rewards/Punishments