getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I will tell you what to buy and dress you up (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400755)

Beginnersh 03-10-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedip (Post 4313960)
Theme: slutty, humiliating, cute, pink
Clothing gender: female
Want an additional dare: yes - although may b a little while
Budget: up to £200
Store/website: up to you
Items: costume or outfit including wig
Sizes: small/medium
additional notes: will probably use this with bondage/selfbonadage so lockable would be a plus - but i can also modify outfits to lock if you find something else... :]
:] thanks!:p

You'll be wearing very little :)

Thong
Skirt
'top'
Collar
Gag

You need a butplug for this, I hope you have one, otherwise add one in your order.
In the 2 hours leading up to the dare, drink 1 liter of water, but don't go to the toilet anymore.
Dress in your outfit, including the gag and also add the buttplug.
I'll be honest I'm not really an expert on self bondage, so you'll have to help me out here. I want you to bind yourself in some exposing position. Ideally, legs forced wide open, arms either tied behind your back or to the sides. I'll let you be the judge of how to safely do this. Feel free to discuss options with me via pm.
I want you to have some kind of timed release, like a key in ice. Then the rest of the dare is simple, wait untill you can get free! You'll just have to hope you don't wet yourself, either by peeing or drooling too much :)

Beginnersh 03-13-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaMaid (Post 4314677)
Theme: Humiliating, Cute but theme can be anything you like.
Want an additional dare: If the mood strikes sure.
Budget: £90
Store/website: Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, any uk site is fine
Items: Costume
Sizes: UK 26, 6xl Asian sizing, Shoe UK 11 / 14 Asian I think.
Any other notes: I'm in diapers so no need for panties.

You have quite an extensive wardrobe already, so I had some difficulties with finding something fun you didn't already have. But then your avatar gave me the perfect inspiriation :) According to some online sources, an uk 26 should roughly convert to 2xl, but I'm not entirely sure if that's right. Anyway, I hope this fits:

Dress
Thighs
Shoes

Now your dare is quite simple and obvious: follow some ballet classes/tutorials on youtube and teach yourself a simple ballet routine!

PS: humiliation is both in your likes and dislikes, was a bit confused by that :)

Beginnersh 03-13-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissilyboy (Post 4315303)
Theme: slutty, sexy, humiliating, cute... surprise me
Clothing gender: crossdressing
Want an additional dare: yes
Budget: 100,- €
Store/website: amazon.de - and must be send from amazon
Items: that what you choose
Sizes: xl / female size 48
Any other notes: no shoes pls

I'm going with another classic for you:

Skirt
Blouse
Pantyhose
Panties

You will be my personal assistant. Dress up in your attire, and add a buttplug if you have one. Tie your legs to your chair. Then you will do some work for me.

First, you will search for an outfit that you think will fit this thread. You can either just pick an outfit from any store to give to me as inspriation, or if you feel like it, you can suggest an outfit for one of the people that posted in this thread that still need an outfit.

Next you can either find a second outfit, or you can write up a potential dare. Once again, you can either suggest something completely open, or you can tailor it to the needs of someone that still needs a dare.

Once done, PM the results of both tasks to me, after which you can untie yourself. I will then decide what to do with your suggestions. I'll either lightly modify them, use them as inspiration, or completely scrap them. If your suggestions are of especially poor quality, you might even get punished for it, so you better make sure to do a proper job!

todapie 03-13-2021 05:29 PM

dare

Theme: slutty or surprise
Budget: 150-200
Store/website: Amazon or Shien
Items: Full outfit or costume
Sizes: plus size xl -xxl probably
Shoe Size: Men's 12W or 13

jakebi 03-13-2021 10:04 PM

Theme: Cute clothes to wear to the gym
Clothing gender: either
Budget: $150
Store/website: amazon, academy, eBay, Macys, etc.
Items: outfit for working out (weights, treadmill, etc.); outfit for swimming
Sizes: 34" waist, just under 6ft
Any other notes:

Slave_boy68 03-13-2021 10:16 PM

Theme: surprise
Budget: 100
Store/website: surprise
Items: surprise
Sizes: 16

Djabb24 03-13-2021 10:18 PM

Theme: Fetish, slutty, sexy
Budget: $150-$200
Store/website: Amazon, Aliexpress, and/or ebay
Items: Full outfit
Sizes: L
Any other notes: Shoe size 11.5 women’s

BetaPupAngel 03-13-2021 10:20 PM

Theme:I either would like to be cute or hot lol
Clothing gender: male but if you find a cute croptop or something I don't really care
Want an additional dare: I don't care either way but probably not
Budget: 50-100 idk try to keep it on the lower end if you can, if you can't tho that's fine
Store/website: anything works
Items: anything I could wear in public, so not a onesie or costume
Sizes: shoe-13 shirt size-L pants-30x34 if you need any other sizes pm me
Any other notes: I want to be able to wear this in public. I would also like to point out im 6'2" and skinny as hell

Subboyj 03-14-2021 05:27 AM

Theme: slutty/humiliating
Want an additional dare: yes please
Budget: £40
Store/website: Amazon
Items: Full outfit if possible
Sizes: waist 32, shoes uk 11
Any other notes:

RinnKitt 03-14-2021 08:38 AM

Theme: Cute

Clothing gender: Female

Want an additional dare: No

Budget: ~80 euros. Give or take.

Store/website: I don't know. Preferably from the same seller so I get one big package instead. Prefer something else than Amazon.

Items: Dress or Skirt with top. Stockings maybe heels? Hair attire and maybe lipstick? Underwear? Just giving ideas. I actually prefer a surprise.

Sizes: I am so bad at sizes. I am typically a male medium. Shoe size is EU 43

Any other notes: Nothing emo or edgy.

Beginnersh 03-16-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subboy908 (Post 4315341)
Theme: humiliating/sissy/pink
Clothing gender: female(cross dressing)
Budget:£200
Store/website: no real preference as long as it delivers to the UK
Items: dress/full outfit
Sizes: I'm new to cross dressing so not really sure about sizes but I'm a medium for mens clothes

Since you already like diapers, this is the perfect outfit to bridge the gap into crosdressing:

Onesie + skirt
Socks

If you're a male m, you're probably a female L, but I would simply measure yourself and compare to the measurements just to be sure. I'm also going to assume you already have diapers. If not, get some cute pink or purple ones with your order.

Since you're new to crossdressing, I'll go easy on you. Put on diapers, the onesie, skirt and socks. Just take some time to enjoy feeling like a cute girl! Maybe watch some girly shows or immediately start looking for more cute things to buy! I'll leave it up to you what (stereotypically) girly activities you do. I do however, want you to spend at least d6 hours dressed up, drinking d3 glasses of any beverage per hour. Make sure you let me know how you felt! And since your avatar indicates pictures are somewhat ok, make sure to send me some, either via pm or on kik (beginnersh).

Beginnersh 03-16-2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbb (Post 4315863)
Theme: slutty, sexy or cute, suprise me
Budget: 150€
Store/website: amazon.de or zalando
Items: full outfit
Sizes: clothes L, shoes EU 46

Your outfit will be a bit different from what I've picked out so far. I just felt like turning someone into a sexy tough girl :)

Pants
Shirt
Jacket
Boots
Bra
Panties

I might have gone over budget slightly. Hope you don't mind. Shoes in your size are tricky to find, but I really like these boots, and I think they'll go great with the rest of the outfit.

Get dressed in your awesome new outfit. As always, I would really appreciate some pics if you're willing to send them, I have yet to recieve any (or any report for that matter, though I willl remain patient).

Anyway, you may now look tough on the outside, but I bet you're still a subby girl on the inside. So let's make things intersting. Tie up your ankles and your hands, leaving about 30 cm slack between each. Then go and do some chores. Maybe do laundry, or dishes, or vaccuuming. I'll leave it up to you what you pick.

Once you're done, you've earned a reward! Remove the bondage and pull your pants and panties down to your knees. Now bend over and spank yourself d6 * 10 times on each ass cheek with something like a wooden spoon. Count out each smack in a girly voice, out loud. Edge once. Next, get dressed again and spend d6 * 5 minutes kneeling in the corner. Edge again. Then, another d6 * 5 spanks per ass cheek, but this time you can keep your panties and pants on. Edge one more time, and then you are allowed to have a sweet release.

wedgied 03-16-2021 02:03 PM

This sounds really fun - thanks for taking your time to do it.

Theme: Don't really mind, but something humiliating
Want an additional dare: yes - I've been tasked to buy an outfit and wear it (at night) in public, so thought I'd use whatever outfit you pick, so a public dare would be fun
Budget: Loose £150, no worries if slightly over
Store/website: Don't mind
Items: Full outfit, especially including shoes of some kind as I currently don't own any heels and need some for another dare
Sizes: Medium, shoe size UK 10
Any other notes: I'll make sure to send you a report and may do photos, but am not sure yet.

Likot Ubendeb 03-16-2021 11:32 PM

Theme: humiliating/cute
Clothing gender:female
Budget: ~30€
Store/website: aliexpress
Items: Maybe some lingerie, or anything you want

Beginnersh 03-17-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socklover (Post 4315877)
Theme: cute/humiliating
Clothing gender: either
Budget: $100
Store/website: preferably Amazon but anywhere that fits the budget
Items: costume/ surprise me :D
Sizes: height: 6’1”, waist 34
Any other notes:

You will be a cute/sexy bunny!

Costume
Thighs

I want you to put the costume on and then tie your ankles tightly together. You can only hop around like a buny during this dare :p Also draw some whiskers on your face with a marker.

Beyond being known for hopping, bunnies/rabbits are also known for producing lots of babies by having lots of sex. So I will give you a choice:

You can either pull aside the bottom of the costume and bounce on a dildo for 5 minutes. Alternatively you can hop around your house like a bunny, and suck on the dildo for 5 minutes per room in your house, hopping from room to room inbetween.

Whatever you choose, you will end this with a short photoshoot. Give me 5 cute pictures of you in the bunny suit!