getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   29/f chastity and nudity combo thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365127)

Dokumen 05-04-2019 04:58 PM

Well, First make you consider my dare:
Here are my 10 additional days. I hope you enjoy them. ;)

My Dare: I think your girlfriend should receive some pleasure from your desperation, so I would say 3 hours pleasuring her by her choice are 2 hours less in the belt for you ;)
To get a 1:1 ratio you'll have to keep your remote vibe in your pussy and she gets the remote when you're pleasuring her.

I hope you like that.

Kinkerbell 05-04-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rd2506 (Post 3648786)
How about u wear see through top and nothing below and go for a walk.. U need to be handcuffed during the walk..

3 days for free

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rd2506 (Post 3648957)
Behind.. No skirts or pants allowed

So for this task I chose a black lacey see through top. It's not completely see through, but you can get a somewhat clear view. So my gf cuffed my hands behind my back and I went out wearing only the top, my chastity belt, and heels (and the butt plug, from the other dare). As no time and place was specified, I did this after dark, around 8 pm. I ent out my back gate, walked for 5 minutes, along the sidewalk. Then I quickly walked back before I could be seen by anyone.

-3 days, so current denial days 94.

Kinkerbell 05-04-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominus87 (Post 3649241)
Get some cord or rope and tie yourself into a tight crotchrope. That will be your underwear for a day. Wear it with a short skirt or dress.

Very interesting dare, but with a crotch rope for a whole day, there is a huge risk of me having accidental orgasms. Denial is the whole point of this thread. So I'd implore you to please adjust the dare accordingly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dokumen (Post 3649452)
Well, First make you consider my dare:
Here are my 10 additional days. I hope you enjoy them. ;)

My Dare: I think your girlfriend should receive some pleasure from your desperation, so I would say 3 hours pleasuring her by her choice are 2 hours less in the belt for you ;)
To get a 1:1 ratio you'll have to keep your remote vibe in your pussy and she gets the remote when you're pleasuring her.

I hope you like that.

Your dare would have been fantastic, a whole lot of work on my part and a whole lot of pleasure for my girlfriend. But you chose to give 10 days instead. Oh well.
Current days locked in chastity - 104

Jaro 05-04-2019 07:20 PM

I dare you to wear high heels for 24 hours straight. They may not come off for any reason during that time: not even sleeping or bathing.

If you do that you may reduce 5 days, although if it were up to me I'd give you a 10 day reduction for this because it's harder then it seems.

Kinkerbell 05-04-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3649493)
I dare you to wear high heels for 24 hours straight. They may not come off for any reason during that time: not even sleeping or bathing.

If you do that you may reduce 5 days, although if it were up to me I'd give you a 10 day reduction for this because it's harder then it seems.

Thank you, seems like I'll have to keep the Sunday for these 24 hours of heels, cuffs, butt plug wearing dares.
At least somebody knows wearing heels is harder than it looks

Dokumen 05-05-2019 03:04 AM

Too bad. I think your girlfriend will not mind the additional time ;)

So I can count my dare as accepted?

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dokumen (Post 3649683)
Too bad. I think your girlfriend will not mind the additional time ;)

So I can count my dare as accepted?

You can either add time or give dares. I added your 10 days, so can't accept the dare

herpderp42 05-05-2019 03:54 AM

Give your girlfriend full control of your outfit for 3 whole consecutive days for 5 days reduction.

Dokumen 05-05-2019 06:30 AM

Ah, I see. Reading can be a pretty useful skill from time to time.

Then please reconsider my dare now. As far as I understood adding and daring in different posts should be allowed

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dokumen (Post 3649784)
Ah, I see. Reading can be a pretty useful skill from time to time.

Then please reconsider my dare now. As far as I understood adding and daring in different posts should be allowed

I will reconsider ;) I already pleasure her, so why not lose time from that

nylrtm1211 05-05-2019 07:34 AM

just because

just because im feeling cruel add 10 days

Everill 05-05-2019 07:53 AM

Since we can still add dares after add time.

For every day you can spend in the full set straight, you can remove a day from your time (max 5 (or more :p)).

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nylrtm1211 (Post 3649837)
just because im feeling cruel add 10 days

114 days. It just keeps growing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everill (Post 3649862)
Since we can still add dares after add time.

For every day you can spend in the full set straight, you can remove a day from your time (max 5 (or more :p)).

Okay that's evil, but acceptable. Starting monday I'll be locked for 5 days

AmyneedsDares 05-05-2019 08:25 AM

It seems like you havn't done Leech's Dare to go only with rope...

so i will add to that dare.

Let your girlfriend use rope to create a rope corset (Tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HmaHXfMQY )

You can get -2 days for wearing it... and one extra day if she makes it really tight

Kinkerbell 05-05-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares (Post 3649900)
It seems like you havn't done Leech's Dare to go only with rope...

so i will add to that dare.

Let your girlfriend use rope to create a rope corset (Tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HmaHXfMQY )

You can get -2 days for wearing it... and one extra day if she makes it really tight

I will be doing that dare today, so I can do this both together. Thanks