getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bondage dares for females! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=349190)

Devildom1994 08-29-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilione (Post 3407671)
I don't think I can do this one, I'm sorry; I live with family so no room in my house is unoccupied, and being naked and tied up around family - which includes minors - would be, ah... kind of uncomfortable and awkward. Not to mention kind of indecent and illegal, given that we have minors living with us.

That's understandable. I'll just give a modification to the task. Put the clothes in one corner of your room. And fetch them by jumping (or crawling) through the room. You must start from the corner where you put the clothes, then you jump to each corner of the room and finally back to the corner, where you put the dress. All the other things are same as in the one given to you by AnnodaM

Devildom1994 08-29-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjhkj (Post 3407675)
Ill give this a try

Put on a dog onesie with tail plug in your ass and dildo in your pussy. Tape your pussy tight. Wear a ball gag. Put clamps on your nipples and tape them to your belly Now crawl into each room of your house. You must grind your pussy on one furniture in each room till you edge.

liveslave 08-30-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveslave (Post 3406308)
Hi
I'm not a female but I would love to take part of one or your's selfbondage scenario.
I own almost every toy you can imagine + lot of rope chain and cuff.
I would love humiliating scenario that would involve a risk of getting caught by my girlfriend that dont know about all my devious kink's

Thank you for your time Miss.

Sorry for bothering you Miss And DOM but I think you forgot me :(

sexysoni 08-30-2018 09:58 AM

Toys- remote control vibrators, butplugs, dildos, handcuffs, blindfold, ropes, gags, markers, padlocks,
Households. Likes and limits in my signature

Devildom1994 08-30-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexysoni (Post 3408282)
Toys- remote control vibrators, butplugs, dildos, handcuffs, blindfold, ropes, gags, markers, padlocks,
Households. Likes and limits in my signature

Go to a public toilet. Enter a stall and strip naked. Put on a ballgag, the handcuffs and the buttplug. Put a vibrator in your pussy. Leave the key and your clothes in the room. Now get to another stall.
Toss a coin. If you get heads, you must tie your feet and jump to each stall before entering the stall where you put your clothes and key.
If you get a tails, you must put your blindfolds and walk to the stall where your key and clothes are.
After reaching the stall, you must edge 2 times before undoing your handcuffs or take of anything you put on.
P.s: You must not cum during the dare

Lilione 08-31-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devildom1994 (Post 3407713)
That's understandable. I'll just give a modification to the task. Put the clothes in one corner of your room. And fetch them by jumping (or crawling) through the room. You must start from the corner where you put the clothes, then you jump to each corner of the room and finally back to the corner, where you put the dress. All the other things are same as in the one given to you by AnnodaM

This one, I can definitely do! :) Thank you!

Sluttyslave1775 08-31-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annodaM (Post 3403862)
I have a very creative mind and I would love to share that.

So this is how it works: respond to this thread with your likes, dislikes, limits and toys and I will give you a custom dare/scenario, to which you’ll have to write a detailed report. This is intended for female only but guys are welcome too ;)

Let’s have some fun!

I am in please give me sokmethimg good and hard

toys cuffs, gags, videos, vibe, vibrating ads plug, normal ads plug, dildo that fake cums, anal beads, clamps

likes and limits are in sig

Devildom1994 08-31-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sluttyslave1775 (Post 3409596)
I am in please give me sokmethimg good and hard

toys cuffs, gags, videos, vibe, vibrating ads plug, normal ads plug, dildo that fake cums, anal beads, clamps

likes and limits are in sig

Here's a hard one. Put on a ball gag. Put the clamps on your pussy lips. Put a rubber band on each clamp and loop it till its tight. One on each. Now take 2 shoelaces. Pass one through each clamp. Take the lace around your thighs and tie it, pulling your pussy lips and stretching your pussy wide. Stick a vibrating plug in your pussy. Cuff your hands.
Now you must stand with your legs shoulder wide, with beads in your hands. You must do 20 squats in that position. After each squat, you must put one bead in (hands still cuffed). Once all beads are in, pull them out and put them again. For every time the beads or the plug fall out, you must take the gag off suck the beads/plug and put them back in.
Ask for modifications or clarification if you need any.

Sirah 09-02-2018 08:57 AM

Oh fun! <3

Likes and limits are in my sig ^_____^

sexysoni 09-06-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devildom1994 (Post 3408312)
Go to a public toilet. Enter a stall and strip naked. Put on a ballgag, the handcuffs and the buttplug. Put a vibrator in your pussy. Leave the key and your clothes in the room. Now get to another stall.
Toss a coin. If you get heads, you must tie your feet and jump to each stall before entering the stall where you put your clothes and key.
If you get a tails, you must put your blindfolds and walk to the stall where your key and clothes are.
After reaching the stall, you must edge 2 times before undoing your handcuffs or take of anything you put on.
P.s: You must not cum during the dare

Wow thanks this one is really daring and fun just want to know that i have to go on men's or women's toilet? And on what time i should do it?

Devildom1994 09-06-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexysoni (Post 3416734)
Wow thanks this one is really daring and fun just want to know that i have to go on men's or women's toilet? And on what time i should do it?

Do it in men's toilet if you dare ;).
Time you can decide

SolBrownHU 09-27-2018 01:03 PM

Yes Pleasse

Ball gags
Nipple clamps
Rope
Blindfold
Handcuffs
Panties

Pleasehurtme99 09-27-2018 01:23 PM

Likes and limits are in my signature
Toys- shoe string, twine, pencil/marker, hair ties, candles, pins, etc
I do live with others so try to keep the noise of the task somewhat low and has to be a task I can do in my room/bathroom

imhard 09-27-2018 03:18 PM

If you're still giving out dares I would love to receive one! Push me a little bit :) and I'll give you a very informed report back!

stlsportsfan33 09-27-2018 05:54 PM

Lucky girls. I'm jealous.