getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   20f Erika AMA (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327407)

Erikaeriksen 01-04-2018 01:48 PM

How do you pick your men? Do you pick one up with potential and you try to fix them or do you try to pick many simultaneously to find the perfect one for you?
a lot

How do you deal with with sex (especially humiliating and traumatic sex, like a rape, molestation, or even a non-traumatic but illicit sex, like a betrayal) You deny it ever happened or do you accept it happened and say it was just sex? i don't know how to answer that without having been exposed to something like that

How do you deal with your relationships? Do you accept that they can be here today and gone tomorrow or do you plan everything as if they will stay forever?
i try not to plan anything just enjoy the moment

Magnetic 01-04-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikaeriksen (Post 3108525)
How do you pick your men? Do you pick one up with potential and you try to fix them or do you try to pick many simultaneously to find the perfect one for you?
a lot

How do you deal with with sex (especially humiliating and traumatic sex, like a rape, molestation, or even a non-traumatic but illicit sex, like a betrayal) You deny it ever happened or do you accept it happened and say it was just sex? i don't know how to answer that without having been exposed to something like that

Not true, you know precisely the answer to this question, every single man or woman alive knows it.

Imagine not necessarily a sexual assault. Imagine you did something sexually that you shouldn't have. Like had an affair with someone, say the son of one of your bosses.

How would you react? "Yes, it happened, but so what? It was just sex?" Or "No way!!! I never did that"?

It is the same question, placed in a different situation but the same two possible ways to react to it. Which one would you pick?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikaeriksen (Post 3108525)
How do you deal with your relationships? Do you accept that they can be here today and gone tomorrow or do you plan everything as if they will stay forever?
i try not to plan anything just enjoy the moment

Exhibitionist18 06-08-2021 06:40 AM

Have you been naked in a public place?

Ever gone somewhere in your bra and panties? Explain

Would you for a dare?

Ever done a naked walk? Explain

Would your for a dare?

Marshall_235 09-04-2021 02:48 AM

Do you have a regular sex buddy to humiliate you/help you with dares?

Do many of your friends know about your kinky side?

Have you ever had a facial and if not, would you?
Would you do it again?

Have you ever gotten your Dom's to write on you?

What's the boldest sexual thing you have ever done?

Can you tell us more about going out with your friend wearing your remote control vibe?

Maisha 07-20-2022 08:35 PM

According to your signature, you are now locked in chastity since easter 2022.

Who locked you and why? Is it a dare? A punishment? Something else?

Are your orgasms completely taken away or just limited?

Emily2004 09-24-2022 07:17 AM

What age did you start doing naked dares?

Ever went out in just panties? Would you for a dare? bra

RPwALover 09-25-2022 02:27 AM

will you come out of your chastity

andrew_b 09-28-2022 07:54 AM

This is just a hunch but I don't think she'll be replying somehow