getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Extended Nudity? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310784)

darkblue 07-10-2017 12:40 PM

I like to be nude at home, if the temperatures allow it. I do often nude sunbathing in my garden, as there is an area, where the neighbours cannot see too much. I think, they have seen me nude, but they don't mention it, and for me it is absolutely ok. In fact I would love to do all the garden work nude n summer, but then the neighbours would have no chance to overlook my nudity. Hopefully this will happen one day.

andrew_b 07-10-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblue (Post 2869860)
I like to be nude at home, if the temperatures allow it. I do often nude sunbathing in my garden, as there is an area, where the neighbours cannot see too much. I think, they have seen me nude, but they don't mention it, and for me it is absolutely ok. In fact I would love to do all the garden work nude n summer, but then the neighbours would have no chance to overlook my nudity. Hopefully this will happen one day.

It certainly sounds like you enjoy it alright

BastyTheKitty 07-10-2017 04:38 PM

Due to illegal being a limit and public nudity being illegal, I have not nor will I (most likely) ever be naked in public. However, being naked is something I immensely enjoy. In fact, I sleep naked. If I could, I would probably burn (most) of my clothes and be naked (almost) all of the time.

darkblue 07-10-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2870130)
It certainly sounds like you enjoy it alright

Yes, I do, very much.

Jaro 07-10-2017 10:52 PM

I do enjoy that very much. In private though because going out nude in public is generally not approved of.
I wish I could be naked pretty much all the time actually.

Forester 07-11-2017 11:45 AM

At home, sure. Like when I'm alone (roommate isn't home) I'm naked maybe 50% of the time. I also sleep naked, and anyone who does not, should try, after which they will also sleep naked.

For public, in groups of friends it's not a big deal when the occasion is right (sauna, swimming in a lake etc.). So yeah, I've been naked for hours on end on such occasions as well. If there is someone I've just met in the group of friends, it's okay as well. So as long as it's not illegal, and there is a reason for it, I'm naked "in public" without qualms.

andrew_b 08-03-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forester (Post 2871381)
At home, sure. Like when I'm alone (roommate isn't home) I'm naked maybe 50% of the time. I also sleep naked, and anyone who does not, should try, after which they will also sleep naked.

For public, in groups of friends it's not a big deal when the occasion is right (sauna, swimming in a lake etc.). So yeah, I've been naked for hours on end on such occasions as well. If there is someone I've just met in the group of friends, it's okay as well. So as long as it's not illegal, and there is a reason for it, I'm naked "in public" without qualms.

Ah okay, so basically if everyone is comfortable then you have no problem doing it

privvy 08-03-2017 09:32 PM

I have been nude for a few hours with some friends while in a private residence, however my record is 70 hours while home alone

andrew_b 08-03-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 2905076)
I have been nude for a few hours with some friends while in a private residence, however my record is 70 hours while home alone

Nice was that with just you nude or your friends as well?

privvy 08-03-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2905096)
Nice was that with just you nude or your friends as well?

When with friends it would be for around 2 hours. The 70 hours non stop was while home alone

andrew_b 08-03-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 2905111)
When with friends it would be for around 2 hours. The 70 hours non stop was while home alone

I don't think you answered my question lol

privvy 08-03-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2905112)
I don't think you answered my question lol

We were all nude

andrew_b 08-03-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 2905123)
We were all nude

Oh well that sounds fun

bareslut4u 08-03-2017 11:26 PM

Yes i enjoy being nude whenever possible. i have done extended periods of nudity both alone and with others, i used to be close enough to a local nudist camp to go and garden nude.

naked_lego 08-03-2017 11:28 PM

For sure!

I do. When I get the chance and everyone is out of the house I take everything off. Sometimes if I know I have chores to do outside I'll leave on just my underwear and hope the neighbors aren't paying attention.