getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Exposure raffle (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=283830)

kurdt1984 01-23-2017 01:12 AM

Sure! I think it could be better a weekly one ;)

stitofff 01-23-2017 01:26 AM

Weekly is bad idea. It's too often.
I think that "minus tickets" must to be as wish of player, not basic. If they show a face, they can delete 3 tickets, but can to stay all 10. As a bonus, not a rule.

aus guy 01-23-2017 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshs008 (Post 2629957)
The random chance was awesome
Past winners can't win more than once
Maybe challenge to add numbers to someone else
Or something to take away your own
Just ideas

If someone wins with a particular picture(s), those specific pics will not be accepted for future rounds. I don't think we will be excluding past winners though, as long as they provide new pics for subsequent entries.

How would the challenge work with another person? I like the idea, but am caution as to how it would work, and also trying to preventing ganging up on individuals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitofff (Post 2630120)
How about "tripple raffle"?
Raffle #1. "Prize": post on Tumblr. Link to them get all players, they can reblog or do something else.
Raffle #2. "Prize": post on Kinktalk.
Raffle #3. "Prize": personal exposure.
Player decide, "buy" 10 tickets for raffle #3 or 3 tickets for raffles #1, #2 and 4 for #3.
More risky guy can to "buy" most tickets for raffle #1, shy can to buy only #3.

I like the idea of additional exposure, although the original idea was to limit the exposure to only those who participated in the raffle. That way we encourage more entries, in that you can only see the winner exposed naked if you also place your self at risk. I'll have a think about this though, as we may be able to come up with a compromise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitofff (Post 2631310)
Weekly is bad idea. It's too often.
I think that "minus tickets" must to be as wish of player, not basic. If they show a face, they can delete 3 tickets, but can to stay all 10. As a bonus, not a rule.

Agreed, weekly is too often. I run a weekly exposure game (linked in my sig), so this will be staying monthly.

Based on the public and private feedback, this raffle looks to be a winner, so it will continue. I will setup another round with the same rules shortly, with the next round due to finish end of February. That will give us time to discuss/receive/mull new rules rounds down the track.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, keep them coming.

anshs008 01-23-2017 11:23 AM

Hiya

When is the next one starting?
Same rules as last time?

gbdare 01-25-2017 08:29 AM

I'm out for the future ones for now, but it was a fun idea.

aus guy 01-25-2017 10:28 PM

New round

We are starting a new round, same rules as last time.

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In around 4 weeks time at the end of February, I will use a random number generator to select one person for exposure to the rest of the group. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be exposed, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address. And only those who risked their own exposure will get to see the loser.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The greater number of risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Minimum submission: completely naked, full frontal, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face not required.

If you enter with only the minimum pic, you will receive 10 'tickets' in the raffle. For each of the following items, you will reduce the number of tickets you have.
Include your face: lose 3 tickets
Include your first name: lose 2 tickets
Include your home town: lose 2 tickets
Include an additional pic, showing you from knee's to shoulder from behind: lose 1 ticket
Include an additional pic, sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder: lose 1 ticket

For example, if you submit a full frontal pic including your face and your first name, you will only have 5 tickets. The less tickets you have, the less likely you are to be chosen and exposed. If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 10 tickets, and thus have a higher chance of being exposed.

Only one person will be exposed, so it is in your interest to encourage as many people to join as possible. The more entries we have, the less likely you are to be drawn.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

Ticket numbers will be assigned using https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing. The draw will happen at the end of February, but I will update this thread with an exact date and time prior to the draw occurring.

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, as per the requirement above, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

bluee9 01-25-2017 11:00 PM

I am in this round!

kurdt1984 01-26-2017 02:56 AM

I am in with same pic you have

aus guy 01-26-2017 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurdt1984 (Post 2636183)
I am in with same pic you have

Can you please resubmit the pic and email? I don't normally keep them between rounds.

kurdt1984 01-27-2017 04:20 AM

Ok done, check your inbox

anshs008 01-27-2017 10:04 AM

Raffle

Pictures are sent
Please pm me
If you got pics

stevie369 01-27-2017 12:40 PM

I'm in, pic submitted

jake38 01-27-2017 12:52 PM

I'm in, pic submitted

Peemyself 01-27-2017 12:59 PM

I'll be in on this round.

aus guy 02-01-2017 04:37 AM

After an initial flurry of entries, we seem to have died down a little. This round is still open, due to be drawn at the end of February, 4 weeks from now.

44 tickets have been assigned so far, to 6 participants. The lowest number of tickets is 3, being assigned to PrissyRissy98, with only 3 - rather brave for a female to have the lowest number of raffle tickets.

Existing ticket holders can be viewed at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing, but remember, only those who enter the raffle will see the loser exposed, as the pics and info won't be posted publically.

Let's see if we can beat the number of entries we had last round, which was 18 entries and 105 tickets assigned.