getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge Games (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The Game of Riddles (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27824)

lp_fan1337 07-12-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urlilslave080 (Post 162759)
This is not a riddle, more like a question that makes you think outside the box so i thought i might put it here.

You have just bought a new 2 seated car, your driving down the road and you see a bus stop, you stop at the bus stop and see three people.

the first person you see, you immediately recognize the first.
he literally saved your life a few years back

the second person you have seen around do not know her
she is a old lady who looks really ill and looks as if she will die to day

the third your recognize as-well
She / He (for girls) is the love of your life.

So your parked in front of the bus stop, you have one spare seat who do you offer a lift.
The man who saved your life
The dieing old lady
or the love of your life.

You must figure out the best answer, and yes there is one that is better then the rest.

You give the keys to the man who saved your life, and he takes the lady to the hospital. And you wait gladly with the love of your life for hte bus to come.

woop for me 07-12-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonator (Post 162862)
none because its a whole

and im going to say the woman you do not know very well because she is going to need to go to the hospital for urlilslave's riddle

no it aint. its a hole :P

Shiney 07-12-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urlilslave080 (Post 162759)
This is not a riddle, more like a question that makes you think outside the box so i thought i might put it here.

You have just bought a new 2 seated car, your driving down the road and you see a bus stop, you stop at the bus stop and see three people.

the first person you see, you immediately recognize the first.
he literally saved your life a few years back

the second person you have seen around do not know her
she is a old lady who looks really ill and looks as if she will die to day

the third your recognize as-well
She / He (for girls) is the love of your life.

So your parked in front of the bus stop, you have one spare seat who do you offer a lift.
The man who saved your life
The dieing old lady
or the love of your life.

You must figure out the best answer, and yes there is one that is better then the rest.

You give the man who saved your life the car and have him bring the old lady to the hospital. You then either wait for the car to come back with the love of your life or walk to where she wants to go with her, because it's romantic.

urlilslave080 07-12-2009 02:21 PM

points for shine an lp_fan.

dragonator 07-12-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woop for me (Post 162920)
no it aint. its a hole :P

lol u new wha i ment

youngscotsman 07-13-2009 04:44 PM

a bear is entering the wood and will contine walkin non stop,, nothin can stop it but when will it stop entering the woods ?

CollaredBlondie 07-13-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komodo Jones (Post 162604)
"Once upon a time there was a brave knight in a distant land. The knight had slain many ogres, dragons, and other fearsome creatures. There was no beast man or otherwise that this knight would not stand up to, save for one. The knight would not face this creature as it was rumored that 'whomever killed this beast would be destined to spill their own blood.' What is this beast?" Hint: It's not himself. Good luck!

It's not a woman is it?

Komodo Jones 07-13-2009 05:43 PM

To youngscotsman riddle once it reaches the halfway point it stops entering the woods because then it will be leaving the woods.
To my own riddle, nope sorry collaredblondie here's a hint to everyone. The answer is a physical object or creature so it is not something abstract nor is it human in any way, shape, or form. That may help some.

lp_fan1337 07-13-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komodo Jones (Post 163483)
To youngscotsman riddle once it reaches the halfway point it stops entering the woods because then it will be leaving the woods.
To my own riddle, nope sorry collaredblondie here's a hint to everyone. The answer is a physical object or creature so it is not something abstract nor is it human in any way, shape, or form. That may help some.

a vampire? it sucks blood so if he killed it it would be like spilling his own blood?

Komodo Jones 07-13-2009 09:52 PM

Good guess but no lp...but you are very very close.

cheesey923 07-13-2009 10:19 PM

how do you turn eleven sticks to nine without breaking any or taking them away

l l l l l l l l l l l

CodtsQ 07-13-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesey923 (Post 163602)
how do you turn eleven sticks to nine without breaking any or taking them away

l l l l l l l l l l l

You make the word nine with the sticks.

N l N E
^^^^
3 1 3 4

CodtsQ 07-13-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komodo Jones (Post 163597)
Good guess but no lp...but you are very very close.

was the answer right and the explaination wrong, or was the whole thing wrong?

CodtsQ 07-13-2009 10:38 PM

3 married men were in a boat, in the middle of the ocean, fishing. A big wave came and knocked the boat over, and the men out. Yet, not a single man got wet. How is this possible?

lp_fan1337 07-13-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodtsQ (Post 163610)
3 married men were in a boat, in the middle of the ocean, fishing. A big wave came and knocked the boat over, and the men out. Yet, not a single man got wet. How is this possible?

all the men were married, not single.