getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Others Direct Your Spank (Dice Dare) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=153214)

slavetohumiliation 10-06-2013 04:37 AM

Long term:
200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days,
4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM),
4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done. Extras are master's choice - as long as within limits.
Body Parts: Master's choice.
Tools: household objects

alex_carter 10-06-2013 10:36 PM

Spanking Slave

I... Ok, so I decided I could use some punishment ya know, we all can and all, so I figured, what the hey... apparantly the dice hated me today...

Anyway I decided to roll for how many places to spank first and I got 5 so the places I will be spanking are as follows... BUTTOCKS, SIT SPOTS, UPPER THIGHS (back of my thighs, no lower than 8 inches below my butt), INNER THIGHS (within 8 inches of my pussy), and PUSSY.

I then decided to roll for long term and short term. I set it up so that odd numbers would be short term and even numbers would be long term. I rolled a 2, so LONG TERM it is.

I then went to the long term section and rolled the dice and got a 6 meaning I had to roll again to get another result, add 50 hits to each max and min, and add 1 to the number of days. After rolling again, I rolled a 5, so I am to recieve BETWEEN 150 AND 250 SMACKS, 3 TIMES A DAY, FOR 11 DAYS.

Next, I went to the section for how many masters I would have to direct me and I once again rolled a 6, so FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS ANYONE WHO PM'S ME WITH THE TOPIC "SLAVE SPANKING" WILL BE MY MASTER.

I then proceeded to roll for the number of extras I was to recieve, and finally the dice took mercy on me. I rolled a 1 so I am forced to accept 3 EXTRAS .

All I need now is for people to PM me with the topic "SLAVE SPANKING" to tell me HOW I am to be spanked, WHEN I am to be spanked, IN WHAT WAY I am to be spanked, WITH WHAT IMPLEMENT I am to be spanked, ON WHICH BODY PART(S) I am to be spanked, HOW MANY SPANKS I am to spank each body part, HOW HARD I am to spank each body part, and so on.

Have fun and be creative, especially with the extras! My likes, dislikes, and limits can be found in a link in my sig below along with a list of toys in a separate link.

Tools I have available: RULER, BELT (if I can find one), WOODEN BACK SCRATCHER, and A HAIR BRUSH. (If you have other ideas I may consider them if I have them or have access to them.)

7 days ends October 14.

SlaveLeia147 10-07-2013 08:40 AM

I like this, and so does my Master

Long Term

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days

I get a 6: All Masters can direct my spankings. My Master Mark nods at them with consent.

4 extras: Nipple clamps, ice, Vicks on area spanked, will spank in work restroom

I will take spankings anywhere on my body, and I have several paddles, riding crops, wooden spoons, whips, and my hand at my disposal. Master Mark says that he will double any punishments given.

bg23 10-07-2013 07:56 PM

Hi there. :D I'm in for short term.

BODY PARTS: All areas of my body are available except for balls.

IMPLEMENTS: Wooden pole, whip, paddle, ruler, hairbrush, electrical cable.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
Rolled a 3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU
Rolled a 2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

EXTRAS
Rolled a 4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

1 - Clover nipple clamps.
2 - Butt plug.
3 - Dress me how you choose. (I have dresses and bras.)
4 - Choose any location in my apartment.

Also, I'm willing to post reports and also photo evidence if required. Thanks in advance. :D

RottenDoll 10-07-2013 09:38 PM

I thought I could try this out to go with my excersize project.

Long term...lucky me..I got all 5's

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

Extras:

1- nipple clamps
2- toothpaste
3- another body part
4- corner time
5- Your choice, as long as it fits limits

body parts: vagina, butt, thighs
tools: house hold items: belts, wooden spoon, rulers, slippers, etc

alex_carter 10-22-2013 02:44 PM

Ok, so I'm going again and these are my results.

I rolled for short term or long term, (evens were long term; odds were short term) and I got short term. I rolled a 5.

I then rolled a 3 and got 2 sessions. That means that masters you get to choose what day I do each spanking within this week. And I get 200-400 hits.

I next rolled a 1, so that's 2 masters, the first two people to answer me by a PM.

For my last roll for how many extras I got, I rolled a 6, so that means I get 8 extras and I have to add 100 hits to both the max and the min numbers I rolled before.

So, the first 2 people to PM me with instructions get to give me 2 sessions and tell me when I get spanked this week and they get to give me between 300-500 smacks with up to 8 extras of their choice.

I will be offering 4 body parts. The body parts I'm offering are my buttocks/sit spots, upper thighs, inner thighs, and pussy.

The items I have to spank with are a hairbrush, ruler, and wooden back scratcher. (If you have other ideas I may consider them if I have them or have access to them.)

Remember that you get to tell me HOW, WHEN, IN WHICH WAY, WITH WHICH IMPLEMENT, ON WHICH BODY PART, and everything else. You can even decide the number of spanks and how hard I have to spank myself.

MLPDRACO 10-23-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 1114955)
Ok, so I'm going again and these are my results.

I rolled for short term or long term, (evens were long term; odds were short term) and I got short term. I rolled a 5.

I then rolled a 3 and got 2 sessions. That means that masters you get to choose what day I do each spanking within this week. And I get 200-400 hits.

I next rolled a 1, so that's 2 masters, the first two people to answer me by a PM.

For my last roll for how many extras I got, I rolled a 6, so that means I get 8 extras and I have to add 100 hits to both the max and the min numbers I rolled before.

So, the first 2 people to PM me with instructions get to give me 2 sessions and tell me when I get spanked this week and they get to give me between 300-500 smacks with up to 8 extras of their choice.

I will be offering 4 body parts. The body parts I'm offering are my buttocks/sit spots, upper thighs, inner thighs, and pussy.

The items I have to spank with are a hairbrush, ruler, and wooden back scratcher. (If you have other ideas I may consider them if I have them or have access to them.)

Remember that you get to tell me HOW, WHEN, IN WHICH WAY, WITH WHICH IMPLEMENT, ON WHICH BODY PART, and everything else. You can even decide the number of spanks and how hard I have to spank myself.

Sent you a PM... hope you have fun ;-)

Girl4Fun79 10-25-2013 11:59 PM

Doing short term. I rolled a 2. 100 to 200 spanks to all body parts listed. (Pussy, left Brest, right breast)

Rolled 1 for 2 masters

Rolled a 3, five extras. Plus 50 extra to max spanks.
Wooden spoon
On lunch break in my car
Home with blinds open.
Let master pick last to extras.

masochisticpuppy 10-26-2013 08:45 AM

I have to post in this thread do to a dare... so here we go.

5) 100-200 hits three times a day for ten days

4) 4 Masters

2) 4 extras

Body Parts:
tits
pussy
ass

Tools:
spatula
hair brush
cane
iron paddle
plastic paddle

Extras:
clothespins
binder clamps
hitachi
pump

caycay 10-26-2013 04:14 PM

Long term.

Body parts:both breasts, thighs, or ass
6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

BroncosUK 10-26-2013 06:43 PM

SHORT TERM:

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points (you choose them!)

I will offer my left arse cheek, right arse cheek and right inner thigh.

Addlib123 10-27-2013 01:07 PM

Spankings can be anywhere on my body.
As for things I can use for spankings: hands, any household items.

I chose Long Term and got:

Number of Maters to Direct You:
6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

Extras:
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
1) Toothpaste on spanking instrument
2) Master's decision

_________________________________________________ _____________
Likes: verbal humiliation, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, edging, shower dares
Maybe: bondage (if I can get out by myself), corner time, clothespins, public, ice
Limits: diapers, family/friends, pets, poo eating, pee drinking permanent damage, illegal, blood, video/pictures

sexyandiloveit 10-27-2013 05:27 PM

Short Term
5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
EXTRAS:
1. vibrator
2. nipple clamps
3. toothpaste/ icyhot
4. you can choose (has to be within my limits)
Tools:
hairbrush (back or front)
wooden spatula
shoe
any household items

RebekaD 10-30-2013 01:37 PM

Trying this again.

I decided to do long term and rolled a 1: 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days. I rolled a 4 so I need 4 masters to direct my spankings for a week. I rolled 2 for extras so I'll give 4 extras.

I will offer any part of my body except my face for spanking.
The tools I have available are hands, ruler, belt, hairbrush, and a paddle.
For extras:
  1. Rope (so I can be tied up during my spanking)
  2. Toothpaste
  3. Location (bathroom, kitchen, living room) - if unspecified I will be donig the spanks in my bedroom.
  4. pussy or ass plugged during spanking.

I have received instructions from 1 master, still need 3 more please.

Ashley_1 10-30-2013 06:18 PM

I'll do this, I got #1 150 min and 250 max hits for 7 days I got #2 for 2 masters and I got #6 for 8 extras and 100 hits add to max and min pm me!