getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   vibratro dares (for woman) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105283)

BtO 01-13-2013 04:00 AM

New year, new fun!
:shhh:

Is there a woman, who will try this dare?

BtO 04-25-2013 02:07 AM

No response?

Are all levels too hard?

lemur 04-26-2013 03:54 AM

this is such an amazing dare! I would totally do it if only i had a vibrator ):

Xeenith 04-26-2013 06:58 AM

wrong gender here or else I'd be done with those huhuhu
totally the sort of things I'd love to do... if I were a girl ;)

ILoveOrgasmDenial 04-27-2013 03:21 PM

:(

I would do all of these but I don't have a vibrator:(:(:(:(

BtO 05-07-2013 12:50 AM

Sorry, but a vibrator is necessary for the vibrator dares!

:rolleyes:

gunterme 05-09-2013 12:52 PM

I'm doing the first dare now! It's pretty exciting

BtO 05-11-2013 11:11 AM

Please send a report afterwards!

;)

gunterme 05-11-2013 11:34 AM

It was so much fun! I tried so hard not to cum, but I did after 30 minutes. I wanted to take it off so badly, but I made it for the whole hour, it was pretty hard. I was literally wiggling for the last 15 minutes, but it was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again!

BtO 05-13-2013 08:52 AM

I'm looking forward to your next report.
When will you try your next level?

MShiina 10-27-2013 05:54 AM

Level 1:I put the vibrator into my pussy and set it on max power as ordered,then I went to watch TV.For the first 20 minutes I didn't was okay with it,but after 40 minutes I started to get a urge to cum.After the hour,I could finally turn it off.

Level 2:For the first 800 I was okay but following it I was so urging to cum but I resisted and after the end i made it Phew~

Level 3:Almost the same as level 1.

Level4:I made a call with my friend and i almost cummed during our talk.The vibrator felt so damm good.

Level 5:I skipped this as i don't have a bike.

Level 6:I sat and turned the vibrator on just before the movie started I cum a little in my panties that day.

Level 7:After I drank the tea,I went on Facebook chatting with my friends.After 1 hour,My bladder was bursting but I resisted and after 2 Hours i ran to the toilet but I was too late when i sat i peed in my panties and shorts.

Level 8:This one went good like the first one.

Level 9:This one was messy.When I got on the flight and I got to my seat,gosh it was a long flight for 5 hours.At the 3rd hour my legs kept shaking and sat crosslegged.At the 4th hour I couldn't resist it I cummed on my skirt.When I reached the airport I was so embrassed as everyone was looking at me.

Level 10:I made the cookies and did the party at the end the cookies were ate a little I had to eat them all to find the key and I ped in the jeans while eating them.

Level 11:This one was so messy I couldn't do it and kept cumming and peed my whole skirt and finally i could get the key.

BtO 11-09-2013 05:33 AM

Great work!
:clap:

Who will try next?

AnalGirl1 11-19-2013 02:58 AM

Sorry, BtO, for posting so late. I just forgot I hadn't done it yet. So here it comes:

Luckily I had all the toys and clothes, but I took a old swimsuite (pretty tight, actually) instead of a seamless body.
I went to the cinema with some friends the same evening, I read this dare, and did #6. I went to the cinema without the key and locked my belt in the washingroom before the movie started.
I should have done #1 before, so I would have known the vibrator was on a way to strong level for a whole movie - and i hadn't cummed for a few days.
So after about 20minutes i was shacking and concentrating on not to cum, but it was just a matter of time. So I came the first time a few minutes later. It felt awesome, but I had to stay absolutely quite and calm, wich turned me on so much. I managed it quite good, but a young guy, who sat beside me, glanced over to me a few times. He probably recognized my (little) shaking.
So the movie went on, and so did the vibrator. I had two more orgasms, but I totally lost track of time, so I had no idea when I had them, or even how long we already sat in the cinema. I stopped watching the movie, because I couldn't concentrate. I just closed my eyes and tried to avoide pleasure :D. Somewhen the movie stopped, when I was near the edge of orgasm 4, and everybody stood up and went out. On the stairs down Orgams 4 arrived. I stopped walking, grabbed the handrail and twitched. The same moment a friend asked me, what's wrong, and I said "I twist my ankle" (pretty good lie?! :D ). A few seconds later we went on and soon were sitting in my best friends car.
But the vibrator didn't stopped in the car... and soon I reached Orgasm #5, helped by the vibration of the car, with 3 other guys in the car. Luckily the music was loud, and I hope noone noticed.
When I was back at home, I headed to the toilett and dressed off. My thong and pantyhose were soaked wet, but the swimsuite stopped it to make my shorts wet.
So it was a GREAT evening, although I don't know what the movie is about :D

I promised you, to do the #8 Ecstasy dare the day after that, and so did I. Report coming soon

AnalGirl1 11-19-2013 04:23 AM

Level 8: Ecstasy
The day after my cinema visit (I thought it's a good idea, because I wouldn't cum so often), I wanted to go to a club with my friends. So I put on the clothes and took the toys (all 3) with me to my best friends. We drank something and before we left I went to the bathroom and inserted my toys (on low this time) and locked the belt.
We meet 3 friends (male) at the club and started drinking and talking. My pleasure started growing, but slowly, because the toys were on low. The hours went on, but I had to go to the dancefloor and move my hips to get near an orgasm. When it came, I quickly walked to the next chair and sat down. The pressure on my vibrator give me the rest and I went over the edge. I twitched and closed my eyes. A few moments later a stranger touched me, and asked if i was ok. It was his chair I sat on, and two friends of him were watching me *blush*. I said, I drank to much and went away, feeling my thong wet between my legs. I calmed down pretty quick and kept talking and drinking with my friends. Later they wanted to go dancing and I went with them. The dancing turned me on and i came closer to the second orgasm. But I didn't reach over the edge for a long time. My best friend left, but I had to keep going. So I went to the toilet and rubbed my shorts until I came the second time. I didn't concentrate enough, and so a yell escaped my lips, and someone in the room shouted "Who is having fun in here?" ;D.
I went out and realized, all my friends had left. I went to the bar, because it was time for another drink, and i spent all the money left. So I had to cum during 30min or have a guy spend me a drink. I went to the dancefloor to get more 'excited' but I didn't really came close to a orgasm during 30min.
Then I saw the guy, whose chair I was sitting on before. I started talking to him, and he spend me a drink. It was about 05:00 and only a few people left. After a bit we went dancing, and he made me hot! We danced really close, and when I came closer to the orgasm i started rubbing my short/croth to his muscular tight. He was really good looking, but a bit shy, so he just grabbed my ass. I started to edge and fall into his arms, when i reached to orgasm. I kissed him in that very same moment, and after a few moment we left the dancefloor. Of course he thought I'm drunk (I was, but not collapsing-drunk) and after setting up a date with him in a week in that club, I left.
What a night!!! :)
Btw: I played Level 15: Give a head the next weekend :D Report coming soon!

BtO 11-20-2013 08:53 AM

Many thanks for your wonderful report. Many hot details about your experience. I love them.

I'm looking forward to your report of level 15.

Keep going and have fun.
;)