getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Completed Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   sub Lucy's weekly thread of pet adventures (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=277910)

little pet 10-16-2016 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2468336)
I love camping and I love forests so I'd definitely want to come to Pine Cone Forest. I don't have a pet myself unfortunately. But I'd happily lounge about and watch the cool pet training games that Azarialeigh suggested! I'll be staying in a tent. I'll probably have a camp fire going during the evenings if I'm there.

Very nice suggestions! You're welcome to stay and enjoy the fun of course. Will you bring marshmallows?

Jaro 10-16-2016 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2468524)
Very nice suggestions! You're welcome to stay and enjoy the fun of course. Will you bring marshmallows?

I will bring those, definitely!

little pet 10-16-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2468536)
I will bring those, definitely!

Great, I'll bring my guitar :D

Sagarkoe 10-16-2016 12:05 PM

Oooh i would love to be a part of this! The story sounds amazing and your so good at writing!

I'm a fox, a little one tho. I'll be staying in a cage but sadly enough i don't really have a owner ._. I would also love to do something with the stocks, because i am so attracted to stocks / a pillory. I dunno why xD.

Azarialeigh 10-16-2016 12:07 PM

Cabin

Sir Barron said him and I would be in a cabin. And he would supply pet treats at the nightly bonfire.

Can't wait for the next installment of the story:)

little pet 10-16-2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagarkoe (Post 2469404)
Oooh i would love to be a part of this! The story sounds amazing and your so good at writing!

I'm a fox, a little one tho. I'll be staying in a cage but sadly enough i don't really have a owner ._. I would also love to do something with the stocks, because i am so attracted to stocks / a pillory. I dunno why xD.

Well, a cage is a perfect place for little stray foxes isn't it? Hmm the stocks though... what has the fox done to deserve to be put in those?

little pet 10-16-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 2469408)
Sir Barron said him and I would be in a cabin. And he would supply pet treats at the nightly bonfire.

Can't wait for the next installment of the story:)

Pet treats are very welcome. And there are still some cabins available ;)

Thank you for your nice suggestions.

Sagarkoe 10-16-2016 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2469712)
Well, a cage is a perfect place for little stray foxes isn't it? Hmm the stocks though... what has the fox done to deserve to be put in those?

I might, might have stolen a couple of shiny toys and like 2 pair of panties from owners..... I regret it already ._.
I also peed over some people their belongings, which didn't get appreciated either... I just had to go okay >.>!

wr246 10-17-2016 03:45 AM

Loving This, In fact I love all your work that I have read.

little pet 10-17-2016 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagarkoe (Post 2469805)
I might, might have stolen a couple of shiny toys and like 2 pair of panties from owners..... I regret it already ._.
I also peed over some people their belongings, which didn't get appreciated either... I just had to go okay >.>!

Hmm well that certainly cannot be permitted. There will have to be consequences...

little pet 10-17-2016 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wr246 (Post 2470313)
Loving This, In fact I love all your work that I have read.

Wow, thank you very much:)

little pet 10-18-2016 03:55 PM

I'm already thinking of next weekends' story. The things I'll be trying to incorporate are:

The guests that will be staying in Pine Cone Forest:
-MrH and Ziggey
-Barron and Azarialeigh in a cabin. Barron will bring pet treats
-Nick Wild, in a tent. Fox with no owner
-Jaroface, he'll be in a tent, sitting by the campfire roasting marshmallows
-Sagarkoe, a naughty little fox that needs punishment

There will be a compulsory pet training course (pets will need to prove the can behave if they're to stay on the campgrounds).
Also, pets will need to be walked, as they cannot use the toilet like humans do. And they need to play fetch every time they're walked,

Thanks for your suggestions so far, I'm sure it's going to be fun ;-)

If you have a nice suggestion, you can also become a guest in Pine Cone Forest!

Jaro 10-18-2016 10:11 PM

I have another suggestion for your walks. I have a picture but I cannot post that here. I can send it to you if you'd like?

little pet 10-18-2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2472849)
I have another suggestion for your walks. I have a picture but I cannot post that here. I can send it to you if you'd like?

Yes, that's alright!

JGVBjj 10-19-2016 04:52 PM

Seeing as I am Sagarkoe's Daddy I feel that I am qualified to be the one punishing him. Maybe