getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Sport Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31209)

sk0073r 10-03-2009 06:48 PM

tell your fans that you have a new drum solo, and hit the drumbs like a five year old while screaming.

I dont do sport but i go to the gym and use the machienes, such as treadmil, rowing machine etc. I also do weights.

wonderboy33 10-03-2009 09:43 PM

everytime u run,workout before u start you have to give yourself a permeant wedgie wearing tight whites do this for a whole week

limits in sig no bras
sports are skateboarding,basketball

xj-fc 11-09-2009 09:47 AM

i dare you to

run naked for 100 meters in a forest or in your house with window open

The Evil Porlo 11-09-2009 10:38 AM

next time you complete a goal etc. you celebrate by dropping your trousers and underwear lol and mooning one of the other pplayers lol

my sport is soccer/english football

walapalooo 11-09-2009 02:04 PM

for the next week of practice wear a different pair of girl's panties every day. for example, boyshorts one day, thong the next, g-string another, regular panties another, and etc.. etc..

my sport is soccer (futbo'l in Spanish) i am in the US.

**Mandi** 11-09-2009 02:19 PM

Roll a dice. This is how many practices/games you have to go through while wearing a wedgie the whole practice/game.

I swim competitively

walapalooo 11-09-2009 02:42 PM

for the next week leave your bra and panties on for the next week of practice. If they get wet, oh well =P, If it won't hurt your swimming to much they do it. If someone asks you why you are doing this, just tell them you felt like being different for the week.

Soccer (futbo'l in Spanish) U.S.A

**Mandi** 11-09-2009 02:47 PM

Thats public... I mean i know any dare for this i will have to do in public, but can it be unnoticeable? Thank you :)

walapalooo 11-09-2009 02:52 PM

uhmm yeah lol. when swimming, insert something into your vagina that will give you pleasure. It doesn't have to be big but you have to know its there. Whenever you guys take a break, go to the bathroom and masterbate a little with it. It doesn't have to be a lot, but just enough to feel the pleasure. If u also get a wedgie while swimming from the leotard or whatever you guys wear when your swimming, you can't pick it. ( sorry i don't know too much about swimming).

welshdresser 11-10-2009 06:58 AM

my name's not Pearson... but never mind. As your sport is soccer, you must colour your nipples in with lipstick, and write the word "wanker" just above your dick - again in lipstick. Then dress and play football as normal. Lets hope you can rub it off before anyone sees it in the shower.

My sport is running - usually 5km a day, but sometimes longer, always outside.

wonderboy33 11-10-2009 09:06 AM

ok u have to wear some pink panties then before u go running give a good wedgie make sure then panties are slighty visible leave it in go for your jog hopefully around a public park:D

my sport is skateboarding nothing completly public somthing uncomfortable thank you limits are in sig can wear skinny jeans in the dare :D

walapalooo 11-10-2009 01:25 PM

wear skinny jeans and a high-rose thong that will rise above your jeans. while skateboarding, bend over to tie your shoe in front of a group of random girls that you don't know. Then continue skateboarding like nothing is unusual.

Soccer (futbo'l in Spanish) USA

**Mandi** 11-10-2009 02:14 PM

Wear Panties and a bra next time you have a soccer game

My sport is swimming

SWoody 11-10-2009 03:18 PM

right im not sure if this will work but put ice cube sin your bikin top and bottoms try and get in the pool quickly so noone will notice you but it might make your freezing in the pool (i think) and this aint public cause as long as you gety in the pool your already wet (sorry if it doesnt work btw)

oh and my sport is football/soccer and rugby

xj-fc 11-11-2009 10:14 AM

i dare you to

i dare you to wear thongs or no underwear under your shorts for your next game

My sport is swimming

Male