getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Anything in the bathroom stall (female) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116100)

rabster321 08-17-2012 07:27 PM

yh thats fine but leave them in clear show

Quote:

Originally Posted by megirl104 (Post 759088)
I'm supposed to wear my wet panties home... can I leave them in the stall till the end of the night so I can do my other dare with them?

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:28 PM

Okay, I'm going

Here I go! (adding more characters so my message isn't too short)

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:53 PM

Back! OMG

Okay, so, edging 5 times was really hard... but here's the report.

So, I'm in a tech building, so there are just three guys in the lab, so I wasn't worried about anyone coming into the bathroom. I just undressed in the middle of the room and folded my clothes on the counter. I took my panties and put them in my mouth (holy crap that's a lot more cloth then it seems like) my mouth got super dry right way it was crazy. I took one of the rubber bands (I hate using rubber bands) and put my hair up and went into the stall. I bent over the toilet and started spanking myself. After 10, I was hurting bad. By 25 I had a couple of tears. By 30 I was really close to crying. I gathered myself a little and bent over the toilet closer. Putting my hair up did no good at all... when I was edging it still fell into the water and it just makes me feel a little gross. That's why it was so hard to edge, that and the panties in my mouth, and the sore ass. I just kept rubbing my clit. Which is super sore right now. I edge the fifth time and knew I would never finish with my hair in the water so I just stopped. I tried to put the paper clips on my nipples, but they just wouldn't stay. So then I crawled out of the stall and grabbed my clothes off the counter. At this point I stood up cause the idea of my clothes on the bathroom floor grossed me out. But I had to leave my panties in the stall, so I took them out of my mouth and dropped them next to the toilet in the stall I had been in. I got dressed, and just for trying to do what I was told, I put the paper clips in my bra in front of my nipples. Oh, and the bathroom stall was unlocked the whole time.

More dares please! I don't want to stop now, and the more dares you give the longer it will be before I have to wet myself.

rabster321 08-17-2012 08:00 PM

In the lab find something that you can use as a butt plug. Go to the toilet put in the make shift butt plug. Edge another 8 times using soap as lube on your fingers. You are not allowed to orgasm. Leave the butt plug in for the rest of the day.

Also i sent you a pm

Dravot 08-17-2012 08:02 PM

Very well done on the tasks and the report.

MasterZp 08-17-2012 08:07 PM

More Dares

Well done on the first batch of dares. Its good to see you did so well and did your best to do everything.

Here is another one for you.

Strip naked again, leaving your clothes on the counter as you did the first time. Take your shoe with you, and go into the stall. Stand with legs wide apart. Using the shoe, spank the undersides of each breast 20 times. Then spank directly on each nipple 10 times. As you are spanking, you are to be rubbing your clit and cunt. You are not to cum.

If you make it without cumming, you are to then spank your pussy 10 times, and then you may cum. If you do cum, you are to spank that pussy 20 times, and are not allowed to cum the rest of the night.

Grounder 08-17-2012 08:12 PM

the next time you go back to the stall take a marker, or a pen or something with ink and draw on your hips like tattoos. draw one large tattoo from your hip up to mid torso on each side. Then draw a dick and balls right below your belly button with the head of the penis facing your pussy. then if you have keys stick them in your pussy and leave one dangling out. If you do this, take them out before you wet yourself and put them back in after. if you drive a car you have to stick your hand down your pants to get your keys out of your pussy, if not and you can walk back to your place just stick your hand down your pants to get your keys out of your pussy right when you're about to open your door to your place.

tehnzo 08-17-2012 08:14 PM

since the idea of your hair touching the toilet water made you feel so much disgust, while naked in the stall dip your hands into the toilet water and hand bath your entire body from the neck down. Apply a light coating of the water and do not dry it off. you must let it dry on its own. Enjoy!

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:14 PM

I'm back, looking for more

Okay, I'm back ready for more dares

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:18 PM

Hmmm

Not sure what could be used... there's a little bottle of white board cleaner, but I've never had anything that big inside my butt... Could we maybe shorten up the time a bit. I've been told (and read) that soap is really bad for me down there. Maybe something a little different pretty please ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabster321 (Post 759118)
In the lab find something that you can use as a butt plug. Go to the toilet put in the make shift butt plug. Edge another 8 times using soap as lube on your fingers. You are not allowed to orgasm. Leave the butt plug in for the rest of the day.

Also i sent you a pm

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:19 PM

Okay ^_^

This will be the first thing I do in the next set ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 759124)
Well done on the first batch of dares. Its good to see you did so well and did your best to do everything.

Here is another one for you.

Strip naked again, leaving your clothes on the counter as you did the first time. Take your shoe with you, and go into the stall. Stand with legs wide apart. Using the shoe, spank the undersides of each breast 20 times. Then spank directly on each nipple 10 times. As you are spanking, you are to be rubbing your clit and cunt. You are not to cum.

If you make it without cumming, you are to then spank your pussy 10 times, and then you may cum. If you do cum, you are to spank that pussy 20 times, and are not allowed to cum the rest of the night.

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:21 PM

Two kinds of markers

I shouldn't ask, but there are sharpies in here and white board markers... which should I use? I'll do the key thing... that's going to hurt so bad!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grounder (Post 759128)
the next time you go back to the stall take a marker, or a pen or something with ink and draw on your hips like tattoos. draw one large tattoo from your hip up to mid torso on each side. Then draw a dick and balls right below your belly button with the head of the penis facing your pussy. then if you have keys stick them in your pussy and leave one dangling out. If you do this, take them out before you wet yourself and put them back in after. if you drive a car you have to stick your hand down your pants to get your keys out of your pussy, if not and you can walk back to your place just stick your hand down your pants to get your keys out of your pussy right when you're about to open your door to your place.

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:22 PM

Oh my!

Okay >_< There are some imaginations on getdare... things I wouldn't have thought of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehnzo (Post 759129)
since the idea of your hair touching the toilet water made you feel so much disgust, while naked in the stall dip your hands into the toilet water and hand bath your entire body from the neck down. Apply a light coating of the water and do not dry it off. you must let it dry on its own. Enjoy!

PurplePirate 08-17-2012 10:30 PM

Well someone mentioned a buttplug, since you said the white board cleaner bottle is too big, try bringing one or two markers with you and putting them in your ass. Do this right after you strip and keep them in until you go to sleep tonight.

megirl104 08-17-2012 10:39 PM

I can do that

White board markers are much better ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePirate (Post 759181)
Well someone mentioned a buttplug, since you said the white board cleaner bottle is too big, try bringing one or two markers with you and putting them in your ass. Do this right after you strip and keep them in until you go to sleep tonight.