getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above hyper super mega extreme no limits dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139062)

torture_my_tits 06-25-2013 05:56 PM

You must make a stranger slap you in the balls 100 times with a baseball cleat. Repeat this for another 9 strangers. Oh, did I mention you should videotape each one and post it on your facebook? Tag your best friends in it; they'll love it!!

Make me feel like a slut!

gieke 06-26-2013 09:29 AM

Go to a public beach.
Give blowjobs to all men, and collect their cum.
Do this untill you have 1 liter of cum.
This cum is now your hair shampoo for the next year.
Rinsing your hair after applying shampoo is forbidden.
Wash your hair weekly.

smallboy123 06-26-2013 12:01 PM

for a week you must edge 10 times a day, on the last time each day slap your balls hard. when you cant take it any m ore you cum

make mine hard with poop and piss, humiliate me and be creative ;)

gieke 06-26-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallboy123 (Post 1009014)
for a week you must edge 10 times a day, on the last time each day slap your balls hard. when you cant take it any m ore you cum

make mine hard with poop and piss, humiliate me and be creative ;)

You know you are supposed to give super-impossible tasks yes? Edging 10 times a day isn't that hard...

KittenLicks 06-26-2013 12:19 PM

Gieke: You like breath control? Great! You may only breathe after getting permission from 5 users. You must get permission for each breath. ^^

Also do Smallboy's dare, but the edges must be done by humping a lion. xD

Smallboy: You must make a snowman out of your poop and a little river next to it out of your pee in your yard.

Make mine about... oh, I don't know, bladder control. ^^

EDIT: Gieke, I just realized that neither of those dares are even technically against your limits. x3

gieke 06-26-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 1009023)
Gieke: You like breath control? Great! You may only breathe after getting permission from 5 users. You must get permission for each breath. ^^

Also do Smallboy's dare, but the edges must be done by humping a lion. xD

Smallboy: You must make a snowman out of your poop and a little river next to it out of your pee in your yard.

Make mine about... oh, I don't know, bladder control. ^^

EDIT: Gieke, I just realized that neither of those dares are even technically against your limits. x3

Actually, Not breathing would cause me to die, which is pretty permanent :)

As for a dare: You can not pee untill you have drunk all the water in the nearest pond to you.
I suggest you use a pump to pump it into your stomach, and zip-tie your cock shut to prevent you from peeing.

smallboy123 06-26-2013 12:29 PM

ok then, for gieke : edge 50 times pper day, slapping your balls with a baseball bat 5 times after every edge. you are only allowed to cum once per week and you must do it for a month

i take the next one :P

edit : with pee and poo involved

KittenLicks 06-27-2013 07:53 AM

Climb on to the nearest skyscraper to you and try to pee on 10 people in 10 minutes. If you succeed you are finished, but if you fail then you must go down to the floor completely naked (via parachute) and offer to clean the pee off of the ones you hit with your tongue and offer to let them pee and poop on you as revenge.

Pet play, please. :3

thenewslave 04-04-2015 07:23 PM

This anal loving whore loves this thread :D

Pet play:
Live in the jungle for 30 years and start living with the gorillas until you speak their language. Then convince them to start a big gang bang with you.

Latex for me please :)

OmoGuy 04-04-2015 08:33 PM

Surgically replace your skin with latex. Be sure to cover up every piece of furniture with latex too. Move on to the rest of your house and the food you eat. When asked about your odd life choices, begin a latex cult and brainwash your members into living the latex lifestyle. Attempt to take over the world. Stop when the squeaking becomes too much to handle.

I uhh, could go for some chastity play.

laraw 04-04-2015 08:37 PM

Sew shut your butt and remove that clit of yours.

Surprise me

quadripalz 04-04-2015 08:40 PM

weld your toes together with iron

thenewslave 04-04-2015 08:42 PM

This anal loving whore dares you to stop breathing for a week.

I want a dare to do with my girlfriend

DoctorWorm 04-04-2015 08:44 PM

Stab your girlfriend to death with a rusty butcher knife.

I'll take a pain dare.

SlutBrain 04-04-2015 08:45 PM

Cut your dick and balls off. Make it into a necklace and wear it forever.

Cock sucking for me