getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   26/f - Make fun of my tiny tits (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360321)

SingleBall 02-16-2019 12:20 PM

Your titties are so small...

a Photoshop artist would hate you if you asked him to enhance the size of your tits on a picture. As soon as he applies the 'dust removal filter' they are gone and he has no clue.

cruxvier 02-16-2019 12:31 PM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1c64fb46...3hdo1_1280.jpg

Ringthebell 02-16-2019 12:32 PM

Ha yours are as small as mine! So maybe I can’t make fun but you definitely need to clamp them for awhile!

Mousey123 02-16-2019 12:32 PM

They are so small i'm surprised you bother to know what size they are, its not like you really need to wear a bra.

10 minutes of wearing my nipple clamps.

Kate92 02-16-2019 12:38 PM

For all those who posted pics:

@maleforyou: that is such a perfect pair of boobs. I would be so happy if mine were even half her size.

@bee9: that pic perfectly depicts the disparity between my tits and those of my best friend. No prizes for guessing which ones are like mine.

@Everill: your pic made me think about all the gross injustice that exists in this world.

@ltakltak: I tried to keep reminding myself that I am better looking than all the girls in your link, but couldn't get past the fact that they all were blessed with much bigger tits than mine.

@herpderp42: that was SO degrading! But as much as I hate to admit it, compared to the perfect pair you posted, my chest does look like a road roller has passed over it.

I have spent the last 25 minutes playing with my pussy while being jealous of all the girls in the pics. Throughout the day, I have also been slapping my tiny tits and clamping my nipples in accordance to all the posts. This combined with the utter humiliation of all the comments means that I am extremely horny to the point where my pussy is continuously wet and my nipples are erect and stand out a mile. My tits are bright pink from all the slaps and very sensitive. Of course, I haven't cum.

- Kate

Sasahara 02-16-2019 12:43 PM

Your nipples stand out a mile? I think you mistyped millimetre... Or are you using an electron microscope again?

Have a few more slaps to make them visible on at least that scale!

Santagar 02-16-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate92 (Post 3573535)
I know what you mean, I have seen the look of disappointment in the faces of the men that I have removed my padded bra for :(

- Kate

At this point you really should stop wearing padded bra. It's basically false advertising.

herpderp42 02-16-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santagar (Post 3573565)
At this point you really should stop wearing padded bra. It's basically false advertising.

You certainly do have a point but please have some sympathy for all the people who have to see her every day. They do have a right to look at something pleasurable from time to time even if fake by being pads. The pads are not for her good but for the rest of the world.

Everill 02-16-2019 04:35 PM

I think I've found a correct formula for kate's boobs, I think it's arcsin(10*x) = |2y|

Use this :p

PrincessJessica 02-16-2019 06:04 PM

She doesn't even know you yet somehow seems to be laughing at you...
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pd67q39KIdy4E/giphy.gif

NorthSimple6 02-16-2019 10:53 PM

put on your nipple clamps. masturbate to three edges. after (between) each edge, pull on your clamps until the pain makes you whimper.

i don't have anything humiliating to post sry. i like smaller boobs and boyish girls :cool:

Submissive girl 02-16-2019 11:52 PM

If you have little rubber bands tie them around your tits.lets see how many band you can with that 32A titshttps://www.google.com/search?client....1.LxkZtLjJhvM

Kate92 02-17-2019 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3573538)
How dare you saying that you have tits, even a boy has tits, you have chest only.

You are right, I am sorry. I will not refer to them as tits anymore on this thread :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingleBall (Post 3573545)
Your titties are so small...

a Photoshop artist would hate you if you asked him to enhance the size of your tits on a picture. As soon as he applies the 'dust removal filter' they are gone and he has no clue.

So so degrading... It made me involuntarily rub my pussy!

- Kate

Kate92 02-17-2019 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringthebell (Post 3573551)
Ha yours are as small as mine! So maybe I can’t make fun but you definitely need to clamp them for awhile!

Thank you, though I am pretty sure yours must still be slightly fuller than mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousey123 (Post 3573553)
They are so small i'm surprised you bother to know what size they are, its not like you really need to wear a bra.

10 minutes of wearing my nipple clamps.

I don't even know what to respond to that because compared to your lovely size mine are practically non-existent :o

- Kate

Kate92 02-17-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasahara (Post 3573563)
Your nipples stand out a mile? I think you mistyped millimetre... Or are you using an electron microscope again?

Have a few more slaps to make them visible on at least that scale!

Actually, my nipples are quite long for my chest size :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santagar (Post 3573565)

I have contemplated doing this a few times....

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 3573571)
You certainly do have a point but please have some sympathy for all the people who have to see her every day. They do have a right to look at something pleasurable from time to time even if fake by being pads. The pads are not for her good but for the rest of the world.

....but as herpderp42 says I wear them for others' benefit and not for myself.

(This exchange between Santagar and herpderp42 has made my pussy wet enough to soak my panties)

- Kate