getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Ultimate Likes and Limits Questionnaire for Subs (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308789)

shynessincarnate 07-16-2017 05:37 PM

I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the amazing work you put into this questionnaire. It must have taken a very long time to put together. I appreciated how in-depth it was and how it made me think about some aspects that I'd never thought of before. Serious kudos for a job well done! :clap:

foxknot69 07-17-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2877042)
I just made some updates to this questionnaire as described in this blog.
I also posted an analysis of the results here.

I would much appreciate you reserve half an hour of your precious time to (re)take this questionnaire. If you tell me in the questionnaire that you wish for one, I will send you a personalized report based on your answers.

I just finished filling this out (the link on the first page, hope that's the updated one). I am amazingly impressed with the work you put into this, and thank you thoroughly for taking the time to make this. I will probably come back to this questionnaire time and time again throughout the years.

Scrap 07-17-2017 08:52 PM

submitted. Well done.

darkblue 07-18-2017 12:40 PM

Thank you for this great collection of questions!

Jaro 07-20-2017 10:46 PM

I've got 47 responses so far and everyone who requested one has gotten a report.
Except for a few how did not give me the correct name.
You must make sure the name is spelled exactly right or else I cannot send you the report via gD pm.

Hope to get many more responses still.

Thank you!

Jaro 07-22-2017 10:06 AM

Everyone should have gotten their report again.
If you didn't get it, it means you (spelled?) your username wrong.

Thank you to all for answering!

SemiGolfBoy 07-22-2017 08:09 PM

As everyone else said, this is an awesome questionnaire! Congrats on it!

I started taking it but didn't finish though, because I got a little problem:
if I find something super hot, but I wouldn't want it sprung on me by a dare because I am still ill at ease with it or I have never tried, what do I choose? Technically it's a limit since I won't accept dares that include it (except in very specific conditions and with trusted people) (or because I don't have the gear), but it's also a huge turn-on... What do? Please enlighten me wise worm.

Jaro 07-22-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy (Post 2888613)
As everyone else said, this is an awesome questionnaire! Congrats on it!

I started taking it but didn't finish though, because I got a little problem:
if I find something super hot, but I wouldn't want it sprung on me by a dare because I am still ill at ease with it or I have never tried, what do I choose? Technically it's a limit since I won't accept dares that include it (except in very specific conditions and with trusted people) (or because I don't have the gear), but it's also a huge turn-on... What do? Please enlighten me wise worm.

Thank you! :)

You should make your choice based on the best possible conditions. If something seems intriguing or even really turns you on, that means you would do it given the right conditions (partner, trust..).
So rate based on that.
Super hot and a huge turn-on you should rate as 'love', even if you would not do it with just anyone.
I would rate giving a rimjob and be locked into chastity both as 'love', but I definitely would not do those with just anyone.

SemiGolfBoy 07-23-2017 09:06 AM

Ah I understand better.

So after reading your answer I went and did it, normally it should have SemiGolfBoy spelled right. I still found pitfalls that really bothered me but everything is listed at the end in the two fields you left available for that (thank you for letting us give you feedback!)
Don't take any of my criticism as spite or ranting, your questionnaire is really good and I'm not trying to put it down at all, only to report my experience and maybe even improve it.

cwmatman 07-23-2017 01:39 PM

Just wanted to add my thanks for doing this! I just submitted mine.

NikDeZer 07-26-2017 10:04 AM

Submitted, also great job. It covered a large variety of topics.

Krakin 07-26-2017 01:40 PM

This is a rather large list, I like your questionnaires!

I am going to work on some myself, provided I get the time. I appreciate you taking the time to work on yours. :)

BitFou 07-28-2017 03:13 AM

Case sensitive.

Hi, I submitted mine Tuesday and didn't have an answer right now. Can you check in your file if i have misspelled it ? It's case sensitive ? If yes, I know why i dont get it sooner.

-JadeMynx- 07-28-2017 03:57 PM

Another good questionnaire. Keep em coming!

Jaro 07-28-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JadeMynx- (Post 2897014)
Another good questionnaire. Keep em coming!

I sure would like to. But it's hard to think of good subjects.