getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Getdare Castle (middle ages style RP ares) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107500)

soltys 05-20-2012 12:25 PM

I will join as a servant.

I am a tailor. Im making clothes for queen, royalities and other servants. I have few slaves and will use their work. I want to be rewarded for good work and penalised for bad one...

lulu77 05-20-2012 12:26 PM

ill be a Royal and ill do any Job

puppyplay 05-20-2012 12:31 PM

can i be a mix of a servent and a slave? (for example i have jobs, but i will still accept every order from a servent, and orders are not neccacarly arround those jobs)

lulu77 05-20-2012 12:32 PM

actually ill be a royal but i only clean things

dareninja 05-20-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect (Post 689375)
dare ninja. This is a good idea. I will join your castle as Royalty. I will over see the jobs of the shoe cleaners, the jesters, and executioners <-- I mean the punishers. I will be lax with my lifestyle I have other important matters to attend to, The Forkwood castle just sent me some prostitutes, so I will be busy for a few hours. But have no fear. I will be around and make sure you due your duties.

Thank you very much and welcome to the castle, Royal PerfetclyImperfect!

dareninja 05-20-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulu77 (Post 689385)
actually ill be a royal but i only clean things

As a royal it is not so much your job to clean things, but to make other people (servants and slaves) clean things! You only have to clean something yourself if a queen or king dares you.

dareninja 05-20-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppyplay (Post 689384)
can i be a mix of a servent and a slave? (for example i have jobs, but i will still accept every order from a servent, and orders are not neccacarly arround those jobs)

Alright then let's make an exception for you, were you will be able to be both at the same time. Make sure to always do the dares concerning you and post a report.

To all the new participants, welcome to the castle!

puppyplay 05-20-2012 12:47 PM

Ok, i will be the castle puppy,
castle pony,
and the castle art (sculpture)
and i will also be a foot servent.

dareninja 05-20-2012 12:47 PM

Shoe cleaning order from the royalty

This is a private message that I recieved and are to copy to this thread:

Hello Servant, As I am of Royalty I need your skills as a shoe cleaner, You are to clean your shoes if you are wearing any and all those of which you own, I won't have you looking a fool with dirty shoes, now get to, be descriptive when you tell of the story, I want them spotless, sides and bottoms, Don't you slack, I will need you to copy my words here, so everyone will know my words and of the results. Get to it, Don't dilly dally.

This order concerns everyone who is a shoe cleaner, a foot servant etc. - everybody is to do this dare asap and post a detailed report (including myself).

If no time limit is specified (like in this case) the dare will have to be done within 24 hours maximum.

PS: I copied this because PefectlyImperfect is very busy right now, but normally the orders should be posted directly to this thread.

puppyplay 05-20-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dareninja (Post 689411)
This is a private message that I recieved and are to copy to this thread:

Hello Servant, As I am of Royalty I need your skills as a shoe cleaner, You are to clean your shoes if you are wearing any and all those of which you own, I won't have you looking a fool with dirty shoes, now get to, be descriptive when you tell of the story, I want them spotless, sides and bottoms, Don't you slack, I will need you to copy my words here, so everyone will know my words and of the results. Get to it, Don't dilly dally.

This order concerns everyone who is a shoe cleaner, a foot servant etc. - everybody is to do this dare asap and post a detailed report (including myself).

If no time limit is specified (like in this case) the dare will have to be done within 24 hours maximum.

PS: I copied this because PefectlyImperfect is very busy right now, but normally the orders should be posted directly to this thread.

sow how do i clean them? with water?

dareninja 05-20-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppyplay (Post 689413)
sow how do i clean them? with water?

if it's not specified you can clean them anyway you want, but describe it later in your report.

PerfectlyImperfect 05-20-2012 12:54 PM

Royalty

(Sorry I did not specify, I need you to clean your shoes with your tongue.)

Edit: I also pmed someone else. So for now on I will post directly here.

soltys 05-20-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isnotafangirl (Post 689283)
I will be a slave, do with me as you please.

I'm a servant, your're a slave... That means You must obey every my order.
Dare:
Spank your pussy with ruler 10 times for being so worthles, then PM every royality and servent that joined the thread so far. Introduce yourself and write about your spanked pussy in pain. Also, message should consist of declaration of your slavery!

cj07 05-20-2012 01:04 PM

This thread is great idea.I join as a slave, do with me as you please and I hope please all the wonderful royalty.

Hornylittleslut1 05-20-2012 01:05 PM

Slave I'll do anything you wish (within my limits)