getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498)

Buttboy22 01-05-2016 01:44 PM

I'll join as a urinal! ;)

CraZyBoi 01-05-2016 02:06 PM

I would love to be a regular toilet!

elayne 01-05-2016 02:17 PM

Unfortunately the guy who clogged me was not finished, so he went about his remaining business in a URINAL he was a nasty fella who first hacked a big lugie, but he missed and hit the handle. After he got piss all over and forgot to flush.

(Urinals should spit into a cup until they need to piss, pour the cup of spit over their heads, then refill the cup with piss. They will take large drinks of piss, holding in mouth for 3 minutes before each swallow)

PS, someone should give us regular toilets and full toilets some fun

ttcart 01-05-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elayne (Post 2044680)
Unfortunately the guy who clogged me was not finished, so he went about his remaining business in a URINAL he was a nasty fella who first hacked a big lugie, but he missed and hit the handle. After he got piss all over and forgot to flush.

(Urinals should spit into a cup until they need to piss, pour the cup of spit over their heads, then refill the cup with piss. They will take large drinks of piss, holding in mouth for 3 minutes before each swallow)

PS, someone should give us regular toilets and full toilets some fun

Was able to flush it all down, took 5 large drinks to get it all, thanks for the visitor.

This one is for regular and full toilets:
A woman was in a little bit of a hurry, and she ran into a stall and started to relieve herself. She was well hydrated so she peed a lot, but the pee was also clear and clean. She flushed the toilet and was about to get up, when she felt something else coming. She tried to get it out for a while, and managed to get a small turd out. She quickly wiped herself clean and flushed it down.

(Regular and full toilets should make sure they're well hydrated, and piss in a cup and drink it down at whatever pace they want. Then they should poop in a toilet(or wherever else they want) and either: Put a tiny bit in your mouth with a little bit of toilet paper (swallow it if you can), or get a little bit on their face and wipe it off after 30 seconds - a minute.)

Is this a fine dare for all you toilets?

CharlotteXOX 01-05-2016 06:25 PM

I'll join as a full toilet :)

sslave 01-06-2016 01:13 AM

Join as full toilet

Please humiliate this FULL TOILET to the extreme :-)

fakeasdays 01-06-2016 01:20 AM

Regular vistor i will go as

Progochub 01-06-2016 12:14 PM

I'll join as a Urinal

OriTheOwl 01-06-2016 01:03 PM

I am joining as a full toilet

humiliatedboyslave 01-06-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttcart (Post 2045027)
Was able to flush it all down, took 5 large drinks to get it all, thanks for the visitor.

This one is for regular and full toilets:
A woman was in a little bit of a hurry, and she ran into a stall and started to relieve herself. She was well hydrated so she peed a lot, but the pee was also clear and clean. She flushed the toilet and was about to get up, when she felt something else coming. She tried to get it out for a while, and managed to get a small turd out. She quickly wiped herself clean and flushed it down.

(Regular and full toilets should make sure they're well hydrated, and piss in a cup and drink it down at whatever pace they want. Then they should poop in a toilet(or wherever else they want) and either: Put a tiny bit in your mouth with a little bit of toilet paper (swallow it if you can), or get a little bit on their face and wipe it off after 30 seconds - a minute.)

Is this a fine dare for all you toilets?

I had another glass of water before i left work and already had to piss. I refrained from using my diaper. When I got home, I filled up a glass and half with piss. I chugged those down just like a urinal would. Then took a piece of shit and just took a bite out of it. I chewed it up good to avoid any clogs and swallowed. Then I used just two pieces of toilet paper to wipe my ass good. Then into the mouth to flush. Eating toilet paper, not so nice. Not that shit is either. All flushed down. I wish there was piss for after though.

Yes, nice dare.

ttcart 01-08-2016 12:04 AM

Wish this thread was more active. I know this kind of stuff is weird for a lot of people haha.
Remember that everybody can post tasks, even toilets and stuff.

Anyway, I really need to go pee, and I've been holding it for a while. Now, since I'm a urinal, I'm not gonna use myself, giving tasks to myself makes no sense. I'll just use a regular toilet for my pee.
I'm all hot and horny from my denial that I have to go through, so it's pretty hard to pee right now. That being said, my aim isn't very good... I end up peeing all over the toilet, even though I was trying to aim right into it. I have a good chuckle about my achievement, and flush.

(Regular toilets, go somewhere that you don't mind getting piss everywhere, like a bathtub or bathroom. Simply flip your legs over your head, and piss towards your mouth with your mouth open, swallowing whatever you get in there. Once done pissing, sit there for 5 minutes and try to feel good about what you've done. Clean yourself off as you wish after your 5 minutes are up.

atomicnebulae158 01-09-2016 04:38 AM

I'll join as a full toilet

LeonWolfe 01-09-2016 09:00 AM

Yeah... I join as a full toilet

MALEficent 01-09-2016 07:17 PM

Urinals! I drank about two litres of water, and need to use the bathroom. Me being the forgetful person I am, I didn't flush.

(Drink the specified amount of water and wait an hour. After that pee and swallow evrything, except the last mouthful. Wait a couple minutes before swallowing)

Ashely1233 01-10-2016 09:22 AM

Joining as a regular visitor

Toilets and urinals, go pee in a bowl. If you dont have the urge to pee then too bad, it is your fault for not staying dehydrated so squat over a bowl until you pee. You must drink all of the piss, if it is too concentrated for you then add in some spit, enjoy!